Deva

B.A.P

I sighed as I walked into the house dragging my bags behind me. I am being forced to live with my step-brother and his band, B.A.P. A nice maid greeted me at the door and showed me to my room which was next to Yong Guk's my step-brother. Oh joy!! Yeah no.

I unpacked before going to the kitchen to find food. But it wasn't food I found but six boys. The blonde boys of B.A.P.

"What are you doing here?" growled Yong Guk

"Did you forget that I will be living here?" I growled back

"Maybe your stupid friends shouldn't have ratted you out." growled Yong Guk standing up

"Dear brother did you forget that because of you and your stupid band I have no friends." I said knowing calling him brother will piss him off

He grabed the collar of my shirt, lifting me in the air. "Never call my brother."

He threw me to the ground. All six boys left leaving the house to myself. It was true I had no friends because of the band. Their fans at my school damn near kill me everyday. They thought I was bad for the band's image.

Welcome to my life.

What did I do to deserve this? I sighed. Laying my head on the wall behind me I remembered my mom.

Mom. She was beautiful. Long brown hair and bright blue eyes. Born in the states she always dreamed of traveling the world. And we did for a little while until two years ago when she got sick. She had never married and with no other family she didn't want to leave me alone so she married an old friend, whose wife died years ago. He was Korean and mom knew I would love living in Korea. I miss her.