Deva

School Life

I sighed as I walked to school. I sigh a lot with my life. I haven't seen the boys since yesterday which was good but now I get to see their crazed fans. I started up at the school. I did not want to go but mom would have wished it.

I made my way to my homeroom with no problems but it was still very early and not many people were here. I sat in my seat at the back of the room in the corner, back against the wall. My homeroom teacher walked in, I can never remember his name.

"Hello Miss Bang." he said

"Good morning teacher." I said standing and and bowing

I sat back down, taking out a note book and started to draw. I drew my mother. Her eyes looked to be shinning, the smile was warm and kind. I drew her portrait enough times that I knew what to do without a picture. Than students began to pour in.

One girl walked over to me, Lee Mee-Yon, the "Queen" of this school and Yong Guk's biggest fan.

"Look everyone she misses her mommy!" she laughed

The teacher gave me a sorry look. You see her daddy is the head of some large company and donates a lot of money to this school so she does whatever she wants.

"How is that insulting?" I asked

I know stupid but I could never watch my mouth.

"What was that?" she asked looking at me

You know you would think after how long she would understand I will always talk back to her. I am not like the others who coward in a hole and hope she doesn't see me.

"You know now that I live with my big brother and his band I owe you a thank you. You see I know you were the one who told the principle and because I can't be in a house by myself for whatever reason I now live with B.A.P." I said with a smirk

Now I did it.

She glared at me before whispering that she will see me after school. Sigh. I need to learn to shut my mouth but it's not my personality to do so.

After school her and her little gang cornered me. And like normal I went home with bruises, cuts, a busted lip and so on. Yes I know how to fight back but knowing my luck i would get in to major trouble so I let them only defending myself the best I could.

I walked into the house to find the boys at the table eating something.

"What happened to you?" asked Zelo

Zelo with his curly hair and childish personality. He is kind but will follow his older band mates like a lost puppy. The others turned and looked at me.

"This happens everyday. Some of you would know that if you even bothered to pay attention. " I said before disappearing in to a bathroom to clean up.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. "Are you dressed?"

It was Yong Guk. "Yeah."

He opened the door and behind him stood the other band members.

"Don't pretend you care. I know you don't." I said pushing pass them