Deva

Fans, Pissed off Fans

I made my way to the prison that held Yong Guk. I don't know why but I needed to know if he was ok in there. I was almost there till I saw Lee Mee-Yon with her group of friends.
Shit.

They hadn't been happy that Yong Guk was locked away and I wouldn't get him out. My life became more of a hell than it originally thought it was. I didn't think that was possible. So I did what anyone would have done.

I ran.

They followed.

And I was cornered in an alley next to the prison. Well shit. I pressed my back to the wall. I counted ten girls. Yep I was so dead. Soon I will be joining you mom.

They rushed at me all at once. I was so screwed. And after awhile of the kicks, punches and hair pulling my eyesight began to blur. Everything hurt. I heard yelling. I think the hitting stopped but my body hurt to much to tell. I tried to look but all I saw was five blurred figures. I heard screaming. One of the figures bent down next to me. He became clearer. I knew him. But he was in the band. What was his name? Dae Hyun?

"Hey! Are you ok?" he asked

Does it look like it? I felt so sleepy. I wanted to close my eyes.

"Don't close your eyes!" said a different figure

Young Jae? He is another band member.

Then I saw Zelo. His curly hair. What a sweet boy. Oh look Himchan and Jon Up too. Why are they here?

I felt myself being lifted before it went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy