Deva

Pain?

~Young Guk's POV~

I sat in my cell by myself thinking. I heard from the others that she asked for more hours to help bail me out. After I was so mean to her she still wants to try and help me. And her boss wants to talk to both of us when I get out. Man this is all messed up.

dI looked out my cell window to see my stepsister. I am sure Dae Hyun told me her name was Deva. She was running down the alley till she hit the wall, turning around she pressed her back hard against it. The hell? I looked to see a bunch of girls running down the alley. They had her cornered. Soon my stepsister was lost in a sea of girls.

I saw her drop to the ground and knew something was wrong. I felt the panic boil but before I could tell the guards I was taking to the visitors area where my band mates were waiting.

"You guys need to get to the alley besides the prison!" I said worried

"Why?" asked Himchan

"Deva is getting beat. Just GO!" I yelled

They rushed out the door while I was taken back to my cell where I went to the window. Deva was on the ground, not moving. In front of her stood my band mates.

"DAE HYUN! SHE'S NOT MOVING!" I yelled

Dae Hyun nodded while the girls screamed when that saw me. He ran to her, soon did the others. They all looked pale and scared. I was worried. I never liked her, I was mean to her and yet something in my heart ached to see her like this. She is working extra hours for me.

Zelo's picked her up and started running. Is she ok?

~Zelo's POV~

I stared at Deva's unmoving body. She always seem like a sweet girl, I never knew why Young Guk hated her. I couldn't bare it anymore as I watched her eyes began to close. I picked her up and started running to the limo. I heard the others behind me but I didn't stop. Once inside the limo I cradled her limp body to mine. Please be ok.

~Dae Hyun's POV~

I couldn't believe those girls did that to her. I stopped in front of the girl who seems to be the leader. She smiled widely at me.

"Why did you hurt her?" I asked

I had to know

"She is ruining your image. She leave Bang Yong Guk in the hell hole." she said pointing to the jail

She did all of this for us?

~Young Jae's POV~

This girl was passing me off. I had stopped next to Dae Hyun.

"You did this because you think she is doing what?" I growled

"Young Jae stop go in the limo with the others." said Dae Hyun

"Bang Yong Guk hates her so why should she be forced on to you. We just want her to disappear just like Bang Yong Guk." she said

Dae Hyun grabbed me and pulled me into the limo. We were on our way to the hospital.

~Jong Up's POV~

Once we made to the hospital the doctors had to pray her out of Zelo's arms. Poor Zelo.

Dae Hyun told us what the girl had said. I was shocked. They did all of this because they were fans of ours? Zelo's was crying, Dae Hyun even looked sad. Young Jae and Himchan were pissed.

~Himchan's POV~

I was pissed I was seeing red. How could they!

"It makes sense now." I whispered

"What does?" asked Young Jae

"Why she said it was our fault she has no friends." I said

We all looked to the ground.

"I will go tell Yong Guk." I said leaving

I sat in front of Yong Guk. So many emotions passed on his face.

"I never knew." he whispered

"None of us did." was all I could say