Status: Zacky Vee is the man for me ;)

Laughing Gas

1/1

If someone were to tell me three years ago I would be dating Zachary James Baker, I'd probably laugh in their face at how hilarious their prediction was. But now after almost four years, we're still very much happily in love. And it is a very good thing I love him, because if I didn't, I probably would have strangled him after this morning.

For weeks Zacky had been complaining about a toothache, but never attempted to see what the dentist could do about it. He may be a badass rockstar, and could take you out with one punch, but he is just so adamant when it comes to going to the damn dentist office. It was strange, and I never questioned it, thinking maybe he just had a bad childhood experience there or something, but after a whole week of complaining about his tooth, I called the calvary in. The calvary meaning the boys of Avenged Sevenfold, or mainly just Jimmy and Brian-Matt and Johnny were too busy laughing their heads off this morning while watching their drummer and guitarist carrying my boyfriend, who was kicking and cussing at them, and literally forced him into the car.

And now here the both of us were, sitting in silence, Zacky acting like a tantrum throwing three-year-old instead of the almost thirty-year-old he really is, looking at the window with a pout on his lips. The radio played some soft rock songs as we drove through the highway. I'm two years younger than him, and I'm acting more grown up than he is. Well, maybe it could be because I'm not the one probably going to have metal objects poked into my mouth today.

I rolled my eyes while hearing Zacky huff for about the fifth time since we've been in the car, and with one hand still on the steering wheel I reached over with the other one, poking him in the cheek. He grumbled something under his breath while softly slapping my hand away, repeating his actions every time I went to poke his cheek, only ending up with him holding onto my hand so I wouldn't do it anymore.

"You're being so childish, Zachary," I finally spoke with a sigh, ending the silent game we had between us, removing my hand from his grip to return with the other one on the wheel. My eyes never left the road, but I knew for a fact those perfect green eyes of his rolled towards my comment. "The dentist isn't anything to be scared of."

"I'm not scared of the damn dentist, Braska," my ever so loving, yet annoying, boyfriend replied to me. And I rolled my eyes in the same fashion I knew he did a few minutes ago. "And for the record here, I'm not the one who called the guys to get my ass into this damn car. So don't tell me I'm being childish."

I laughed a little bit. "I wasn't being childish, babe. I was only being a good girlfriend, who for the record is tired of hearing her suppose to be big strong man whine and complain about his tooth hurting."

From the corner of my eye I could see a smirk form on those pierced, plump lips of his. Here comes a very bad attempt to persuade me to turn the car around.

"I can show you how big and strong I am, babe," Zacky commented while leaning over the middle of the car, attaching those lips I loved so much to my neck and began kissing the skin. My grip on the steering wheel tightened. He knew exactly what he was doing. He nibbled on my sweet spot a bit, licking over area before moving up to my ear, his hot breath blowing against it as he talked. "All you have to do is turn this car around, and daddy'll take care of you."

"Okay, Zee, I've told you about that daddy thing, it's weird." I commented, swallowing thickly as Zacky went back to kissing and nibbling on my neck. "And whatever you're trying to do, it's not working. We're going to the damn dentist."

"Fine," Zacky grumbled against the soft flesh of my neck, moving to slouch back into the passenger seat, folding his colorful arms over his chest. A pout overtook his lips, and he was being sort of adorable when he was having a temper tantrum. It was quite inside the car, aside from the radio, again until Zachary just had to have a comment. "And you surely never thought it was weird all those other times, Nebraska Lynne."

Without giving him a verbal response, I just reached over and flicked him in the side of the nose hard enough to cause the "big and strong man" to grip on to it, cursing at how much one tiny little flick hurt.

See? We're very much in love.

**


Zacky was complaining about actually having to see the dentist, but he never once had to deal with the boredom of sitting in the waiting area alone. The boring magazines they had, the television being only on either the news or The Talk, and don't get me started on the boring and uninteresting chatter most of the people have in this room. Maybe I should have brought my iPod, one of my erotic novels, or something. Because just sitting here wasn't cutting it.

It has been almost an hour since Zacky went back to get his tooth checked up, and I was slightly starting to worry. By this time I thought I'd see my boyfriend come out covered in blood with the dentist's arm hanging out of his mouth, but everything was oddly quite. A bit too quiet, but quite nonetheless. Slightly troubling.

"Ms. Parker," the voice of the front desk lady broke me from my thoughts, I looked to see she was ushering me over with her hand. With an eyebrow raised I rose from my seat, and excused myself as I passed an elderly lady on my way to the front. "Mr. Baker is all done, but the doctor needs you to go back there and help."

That was a little concerning. "Why? What's wrong?" my questions came out quick, full of worry; I wasn't sure for the doctor or my boyfrined. Probably both.

"Nothing, nothing," she reasured me. "Mr. Baker had to get a tooth pulled, and Dr. Lance gave him some Nitrous Oxide to numb the pain a bit."

My eyebrow rose a bit. "You gave my boyfriend laughing gas?"

The nurse, who I could see was named Jessica, nodded. "Yes," was her response. It was simple, sweet and to the point. You know, without being in an attitude type of way. She pointed to the direction of where Dr. Lance was. "When you enter through this door, Dr. Lance will be the last room on the right."

"Okay, thank you." I nodded my head before opening the door, and closing it softly behind me. Adjusting the strap on my tanktop I made my way down the hallway, shivering at the cold breeze that washed over my entire body, covering it with goosebumps. I followed Jessica's directions and found myself at the room of my destination, only to try and swallow a laugh that was threatening to escape from my mouth seeing my boyfriend. His eyes were wide, looking around in wonderment of everything inside the small room, a goofy smile on his pierced lips. "Zee?"

At the sound of my voice, my boyfriend snapped his head towards the door. A smile growing big on his face, allowing me to see the white cotton in his mouth from where his tooth was pulled.

"Baby!" Zacky practically yelled, a voice a bit muffled. I jumped some at the volume, and Dr. Lance did as well, seeing his back was turned from my boyfriend when I entered. Zacky on the other hand took no notice to our actions, only staring at me with large green eyes and a wide smile. "I love you!"

Oh, this should be fun, I thought to myself as I slightly laughed, smiling softly at my boyfrined. "And I love you too, Zee," my attention went over to Dr. Lance, who from where I stood was trying his best not to laugh at my boyfriend's current state. "So, are we good to leave now?"

"Oh, yes," Dr. Lance said, clearing his throat some to stop the laugh that was bubbling up no doubt while looking at Zachary, seeing how he slumped back in the chair again, those green eyes roaming around for nothing in particular. Dr. Lance turned his attention back to me before continuing. "Just make sure he gets some rest once you get home, and change the cotton in his mouth after a few hours."

"So the usual thing here: no soild food for a while?" I questioned, an eyebrow raised as I knew the drill. As a young child, maybe at the age of ten, I had my Wisdom Teeth taken out. That was about the worst week of my life having my mouth sore all to Hell, well that and the fact at that time my little brother Lucas, not but three months old at the time, had the flu. Poor thing was so pitiful. I was pitiful.

Dr. Lance nodded his head, a smile on his face. "Yes, correct."

I nodded my head. "Alright," my attention turned to my slightly out of it boyfriend, doing everything humanly possible not to bust a gut at him. I forced down my own dangerous laugh, smiling sweetly at the green-eyed man I adored so much. "Okay baby, we're going home."

"Home?" Zacky questioned me with a mouth formed into a perfect 'o' as he sat up straight in the chair he at in, looking at me in confusion for a moment before laughing loudly to himself. "Home?" before I knew it, he was bealting out one of his least favorite songs. "Home, home, home, home. See the flames inside my eyes it burns so bright I wanna feel your love."

Dear God...

**


Just like before Zacky was looking out the window, but with a goofy grin on his face now. It was like the passing scenery was amusing to him, but I knew it was the gas effecting the way he should truly feel and in a way, I was okay with that. Anything was better than having to put up with a moody boyfriend. A wacky one was alright...for now.

"How're you feeling baby?" I asked Zacky while giving him a sideways glance, making sure my main focus was on the road seeing it was raining now. "Does your mouth hurt?"

"Just a bit," Zacky simply shrugged before looking away from the window to me, his head resting against the seat as it was lulled over on his shoulder some. He was still out of it, you can tell, but a soft smile was on his face. "God, you're so beautiful."

I blushed some and giggled. "Thank you, babe. You're not so bad looking your ownself."

It was a bit quiet after that between us, the rain tapping against the front windsheild and the wipers being the only things to make any type of noise. I could still feel Zacky looking at me, and soon I felt one of his larger hands take one of my smaller ones in his, pulling it away from the steering wheel just to hold it.

You know, this laughing gas is starting to seem like an awesome thing. It makes him less grumpy and more loving. Well, Zack is always loving but he can have his days.

"Hey, baby girl," Zacky's voice broke through the silence and earned a hum from me, not wanting to look away as I turned into another lane on the highway. "Do you know when we're getting into it and sometimes you call me daddy?" with a blush on my face, I reluctantly nodded my head, wondering what he was going on about. "What if we had another girl call me that?"

Okay, now that got my full attention. I was so thankful for the red light we happened to come to, and I turned my head to look at my boyfriend with an eyebrow raised slightly in confusion with a little bit of alarm. "Another-what-I don't..." I took a breath before trying to even talk a proper sentence. "Zachary James Baker, what in the fucking hell are you going on about?"

He only continued smiling at me before looking up at the car ceiling, completely paying no mind to how flustered I was. "Yeah, another girl," he chuckled. Okay? Was this out of it idiot thinking about a threesome or something? He might be. With Zacky, well, you never really knew what that brain of his was thinking. The red light turned green and I began driving once again as Zacky continued with whatever the hell he was going on about. "Chubby little cheeks, hair the same color as yours, but of course she'll have my eyes because...you can't beat the Baker eyes. She'll be so little, and I'll make her a daddy's girl for sure."

The hell? "Zack, what're you--"

"Plus she'll probably be a combination of the both of us, but she'll be grumpy like you when she's tired. And I can see now she'll love cuddles, but love her daddy's cuddles more. Then she'll be obsessed with Jimmy's height because we all know that fucker is too damn tall for his own good. So he'll without a doubt be the favorite uncle and then--"

"Zachary!" I finally with a loud voice, causing the green-eyed man to jump from the sudden volume, and that gas-up smile he had fell into a straight line slightly, looking at me with confusion on his face. I sighed for a bit, sort of relieved when we pulled into our driveway. I turned the car off before looking over at him. "Where has all of this come from, babe?"

Zacky just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I've thought about for a while." he sighed some, and I wasn't sure if he was with me or slight out of it still. But he was really honest all of a sudden. "You've always been good with my niece and nephew, and hell you've dealt with more temper tantrums than anything with those two...plus you always have your four-year-old cousin at the house to babysit. I don't know...I just want that. With you, I mean."

I smiled some, leaning over the middle of the car to kiss my boyfriend on the cheek. He looked at me and blinked some. "Come on, let's get you inside the house so you can sleep a bit."

Zacky said nothing but nodded, seeming to come back to Earth a bit. After I managed to haul the both of us inside, I changed the cotton in Zack's mouth(which proved to be worse than changing a poop diaper, in my opinion) and gave him some asprins for the pain, soon getting him to lay in our bed to get some well needed rest. With me just sitting there soothing his hair down, my loving boyfriend was out like a light. Smiling my ownself I leaned down and gently pressed a kissed to his lips, carefully getting up from the bed to go into the bathroom for a warm shower.

As I stood in the bathroom threshold I looked over at Zacky's sleeping form, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth to chew on it slightly, knowing once he felt a little better I was going to bring this topic back up. While underneath the water of the shower, I couldn't help but smile. Having a little Baker running around the house did sound quite nice, perfect really.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually had fun writing this. And believe me from experience, laughing gas will make you the most honest person on the face of the Earth. That...or it'll give you a nice spot on Ridiculousness. Haha :)