Love from the 40 yard line.

one;

My hair fell over my shoulders, my dress fit snug on my curves and my makeup touched lightly on my complexion. His hands fell to my shoulders going down my arms, his breath against my neck sent shivers down my spine, a few kisses sprinkled across my cool skin. It's New Years Eve and my brother was throwing a party in honor of the new year. His hands laced with mine as we heard the hustle and bustle of the people pouring in the house, he smirked against my skin lifting me up and laying my softly on the bed in my brothers guest room, his hands on my waist and lips attached at my neck moving to collar bone. My head back against the pillow and my hands running through his hair and his hands pushed themselves slowly down to my thighs. A heat pouring into my stomach at the touch of his hands on my bare thighs and he hoisted up my dress a giggle found its way from my mouth and it was then that I heard my brothers voice echoed through the door causing Aaron to get up from his place and lift me up with one hand. I stood straight up, his arms wrapped back around my waist.

"What is up with you lately? I mean I'm not complaining but something sparked this"

"I see you with Hawkins, how much you adore him and I want to give you that. I also would love to become a father but only if you'll make me one"

"I honestly would love nothing more than to start a family"

His lips landed softly on mine, his thumbs rubbing against my back. He pulled back and looked to me a smile crept across his face as he took my hand and opened the door, holding my waist as we walked down the staircase, my family noticing me right off the bat and opening their arms for hugs since I spent most of my time in Wisconsin with Aaron I don't get to see much of my family. My uncle picked me up spinning me around, I laughed as I seen Aaron and Tony off in the corner glasses in hand. I kept thinking about the conversation Aaron and I had upstairs and it was my distraction for the night. I was cautious of what I was taking in, remember some of what Candice had to be weary of. The night went on as almost like a family reunion. I finally found Aaron again and wrapped my arm around his leaning my head against his shoulder, people commenting about a wedding to a us at few occasions and us just laughing it off. The time seemed to be ticking down to the new year and all that go through my mind was the fact that soon enough Aaron would be back on the field and this would be all over, another couple months without seeing my family. I had to cherish this time I had with them, I almost shed tear in the moment but I held them in.

"Lets give a hand to Aaron who made it to the playoffs! Showing those Vikings who's boss"

A loud cheer came from my family and Aaron thanked them, he looked at me and leaned down giving me a small peck against my lips, Tony shaking his shoulder patting him on the back. I smiled and released my arms from his and walked through the crowd of people moving to the couch crossing my legs holding my glass of sprite in my hand running my fingers over the rims, distracting myself from the noise that echoed from the other rooms. I sighed pushing my body back against the couch leaning my head over the back, my eyes closing that was until I felt a body sit next to mine, I leaned my head back up and looked over at my brother who had found me. His arm swung around my shoulder, doing like he always did when he knew something was going on.

"Are you going to fess about what's going on. You just don't seem yourself tonight"

"You know I'm really glad about Aaron making it to the playoffs for his career in general and I'm proud of him but I miss you guys. I miss my family. I'm missing my nephew grow up"

"Jess, you're my only sister and I would never let you miss out on Hawkins growing up and we're your family. We're always going to be right here, no matter how far away you are. Now come on, Aaron said he had a surprise for you"

He helped me off the couch and I wondered into the family room where I soon found Aaron, his hands folded together on his stomach. I smiled walking over to him, his arms opening and embracing tightly around me. He pulled back and looked at me, his hands in mine and a deep breath released and Tony raised his hands up lowering the noise of the crowd.

"It took me a few months but I finally knew I was doing the right thing. Jessa when I first me your brother wasn't my biggest fan and your dad not so much either but I knew I had to have you and no matter what it took I wasn't going to achieve that and I did. I stand in front of you right now to tell you that I love you with all that I am, no matter what you always come first. Jessa Nicole Romo, will you marry me?"

I heard a few gasps and looked at Aaron who was down on his one knee, he took the box from inside his suit pocket and opened up the box. The ring sparkling immediately. I put my hands to my mouth and felt my brother give me a little push on the shoulder, the tears coming down my eyes.

"Yes, Yes Aaron I will marry you"

He slid the ring on my finger and stood up his hands cupping my face as he kissed me with the most passion I've ever felt. Clapping erupted and Aaron's thumb wiped the tears from my cheeks. I looked over to my family and went over to hug my father while Aaron got my moms embrace. Midnight approached quickly and after that the family slowly cleared out and I found myself soon in the bed, my head against my now fiances chest, his fingers running circles across my bare back. He smiled down to me, his forehead still a little sweat from 'celebrating' our engagement. I wiped it with my hand and he laughed laying flat on the pillows putting his arms behind his head.

"You know this is going to be all over the news tomorrow because of the picture you posted"

"I know but why not brag it to the world? You're my girl. I'm showing that you're mine, no man is allowed to claim you"

I laughed as he bit gently into my neck, growling slightly a laugh emerged from him and he laid his head on my shoulder, my fingers dancing on the back of his neck as his arm wrapped around my waist. It wasn't long until I heard the sounds of him fall asleep against me, I following not too far behind him. After all, we had a wildcard game to win.
♠ ♠ ♠
just something I thought of while looking at my Aaron Rodgers jersey, no hate please.