Sequel: Solar Flair
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Blood Magic

Life for Krissi Starr was anything but easy, with her father’s job keeping him on the road all the time and the fact that her mother ran out on them after she was born. Krissi was raised in the small town of Willows Creek. Raised by her grandmother who she adores however Krissi isn’t the type of girl to stand out in a crowd. A socially awkward and painfully shy girl. In her mind she was the last person in the world who should have caught the eye of the beautiful new rebel in school. Finding herself caught up in a world of blood and magic. Krissi realizes there is more to the beautiful rebel than meets the eye.

Disclaimer: This is a Twilight Fan fiction, none of the series characters are of my making, However the New family I’ve created, the oc characters and the plot line are mine. The series characters will be talked about in this installment but they will not enter the story until the second part. As always I apologize for any mistakes made. Grammar or otherwise. Please do not comment on them. This includes constructive criticism. While I am grateful to anyone who wants to help me improve my writing. Please wait until I ask for the help.