Sequel: Solar Flair
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Blood Magic

Chapter Sixteen True Calling

Chapter Sixteen
True Calling
Carlisle P.O.V.

I stood across from her in my office crossing my arms. I couldn’t believe all the things she was telling me. Alice stood with her bags packed looking at me with determination and commitment to her plan. I sighed running a hand back through my hair.
“Alice, the future can change. You said so yourself, it depends on the path you’ve chosen. Besides Jasper will go mad without you”.

Alice shook her head lightly.
“Carlisle this girl is the key to so many things, the world can’t afford for it to be altered. John is going to call you and tell you the girl has been taken. Jasper has to be the one to find her Carlisle. I will travel with Dean to find his true mate and we will become a coven of our own. The three of us, however it will be a few years until I meet my true mate”.
Alice said looking shaken.

I sighed approaching her placing my hands on her shoulders.
“Alice. Aro wants you. You know this”.
Alice looked up at me.
“I’m not that selfish Carlisle he’s going to want this girl more than he ever wanted anything. He will stop at nothing to kill her and when he does. Jasper must be the one to turn her”.
Alice said making no apologizes. She picked up her bags.

“I’ve told Jasper that it’s time we separated, he’s hurting now. Hopefully he’ll forgive me one day, I did love him and I know he loved me. But some vampires aren’t always lucky enough to find their true mate the first time. Krissi that’s the girl’s name. She will change Jasper’s life more than I could”.
Alice continued. She smiled at me.

“It will be ok, when the time comes my new coven will return. Hopefully she’s healed enough over what happened with Dean by then. He didn’t mean for her to get hurt. He was so confused when he met her it was like he was reliving a past he didn’t remember. She’ll understand though. Jasper will help her, that’s why I found him”.
Alice smiled at me. I frowned at her shaking my head with confusion.

“Alice?”
She hugged me lightly.
“I saved him so he could save her. It’s the ripple effect everything happens for a reason Carlisle. I’ll return when the time comes to face them”.
Alice said then she walked out of the office. I sighed looking down at the piece of paper she’d handed me when she entered the room. There was an address written down on it. I sat down at the desk as the phone rang. Picking it up I knew who it was.
“John?”
I said. John sounded panicked and on the verge of tears.

“Carlisle I need your help!”
I leaned back in the chair.
“What happened John? Tell me everything”.
I said hoping to get the whole story out of him. John took a breath before speaking again.
“The girl, Krissi, the one we argued about. She’s gone. I think Dorian took her, Dorian Rusk he is a failed exorcist who turned to witch craft. He was hired by the Volturi. She was talking to Dean, I think they broke up or something and she stormed out in tears. We didn’t hear anything about it until Michael came back to the house. He said he saw Dorian’s car driving away. We think Krissi was in the trunk, he said he could smell her blood!”
John continued. I knew he cared for this girl like one of his own kids.

“Is her father there? The exorcist?”
I asked. Muffled voices came next and then I heard John again.
“Yes! He’s here”.
John said, I looked up as Esme and Jasper came into my office followed by Edward and Bella.
“Let me talk to him John”.
I said. The phone switched hands and I knew the next voice I heard was Krissi’s father. He sounded scared and a little angry. I couldn’t blame him. His daughter’s heart was obviously just shattered to pieces and then she was kidnapped.

“Hello?”
He said doing his best to keep himself together.
“Hello, We haven’t met my name is Carlisle Cullen. The people who are after your daughter are very dangerous people. Out of protection for your daughter’s sake. I’m sending my son and his wife to pick you and your mother up. They will get you to a safe house. I assure you that I will help your daughter in every way I can. You can trust me but I need your consent to protect her”.
I said. There was silence on the other end of the phone. I knew he was probably questioning if he could trust another vampire family after what happened with John’s family.
“I have your word that you’ll guard her with your life?”
Krissi’s father said. I looked to my family knowing they would be willing to help too.

“Yes, you have my word we will protect your daughter from them and anyone else who means to harm her”.
I assured him. There was more silence before he spoke again.
“I want to see her before my mother and I are sent to this safe house. I want to know she’s ok”.
He said. I looked to Emmet and Rosalie giving a nod.
“You will. I’ll have my son come for you and your mother now. I promise you nothing will happen to her”.

That was all he needed to hear.
“Alright, I trust you”.
He said. We ended the phone call and I turned to Jasper, Edward and Bella. Jasper looked about as devastated as I expected with Alice ending things between them. I knew he would probably want to leave and go back to the old ways. I hoped this girl was everything Alice said she would be for Jasper’s sake. I picked up the address handing it to Edward.

“You Bella and Jasper need to go here now. The man is a warlock so you know what to be ready for”.
I said to Edward who nodded. Jasper didn’t argue as he followed Edward and Bella from the room. I turned back to Esme.
“We’re going to have to find a way to hide her”.
Esme nodded to me.
“I think I have a way”.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3