Sequel: Solar Flair
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Blood Magic

Chapter Nineteen New Beginnings

Chapter Nineteen
New Beginnings

“I’ll be ok Grandma I promise!”
I smiled through my tears as I hugged my Grandmother tightly while we stood in the middle of the airport together. Grandma smiled at me gripping my shoulders lightly.
“I know sweet heart, I’m just going to miss you”.
I nodded holding her hands in mine.

“But you and dad will be safe in Spain. Carlisle has some family friends ready and waiting to protect you both”.
I said grateful to the Cullen’s for everything they were doing to keep Dad and Grandma safe. Grandma cupped my cheeks getting one last look at me.
“At least take a photo for me for my collection next year will you? I need to finish it”.
Grandma said. I smiled at her giving a nod.
“I will. You will have a complete collection of first day of school photos of me”.
I said. We hugged once more and I felt that ache in my chest again. Dad came towards us and Grandma excused herself. I looked up at him unable to speak tears rolling down my cheeks. Dad took me into a tight hug.

“You’re my baby no matter how old you get”.
He whispered. I smiled through my tears hugging him back just as tightly.
“I love you daddy”.
I said. He smiled at me cupping my cheek.
“And I love you baby, we’ll be in touch as much as we can. I promise”.
I nodded drying my eyes. Dad never lost his loving smile as he held my hands in his.
“We love you. No matter what happens. You’re our baby ok?”
I nodded to him squeezing his hands lightly. Dad and Grandma’s flight was called and I felt my heartbreak a little more. This was the last time we would see each other this way. The next time I saw them, if I saw them again, I would be a vampire.

I watched as they disappeared through the gate. I turned and started walking towards Bella and Edward who were waiting for me. Hands shoved in my pockets Bella draped her arm around my shoulders ushering me back towards the Volvo.

I didn’t say much of anything on the drive back to the house. Edward was driving while Bella was on the phone with Carlisle giving him an update on how far from the house they were and when they’d be arriving. Bella looked back at me and smiled.
“Someone’s waiting for you when we get back”.
She said, I kind of had to wonder who she was talking about. I didn’t know anyone who would want to see me. My thoughts went to Dean for only a moment before reality washed in on me. That kind of stuff only happened in the movies.

John and Mary had gotten a lead on where Dorian was. Apparently he managed to escape Edward and Bella by blinding them with magic and vanishing. They were devoted to hunting Dorian down and killing him. Rex, Michael and Cynthia were also with them. Amanda had stayed with the Cullen’s hoping to help out in any way she could.

I knew my life was going to be a chaotic blur of vampires, warlocks and werewolves trying to kill me for the next year of my life. But after all I’d been through with Dean. I was kind of ready for it, maybe that’s why Dean was brought to me. To bring me out of my shell, even if I did get hurt because of him and his memory loss. I pushed the thoughts away as we pulled into the driveway.
“Carlisle and Esme have been looking into the prophecy we should go check on them”.
Edward said as he and Bella got out of the car.

I followed their lead stopping in my tracks when I saw him. Edward smirked looking between us before Bella grabbed his arm forcing him along with her. I could feel my heart race at the sight of him as he approached me and the color flood to my cheeks. He held out his hand to me and spoke with a slight Texas accent.
“Hello, I’m Jasper Hale”.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wanna thank everyone who subscribed Recommended and commented keeping me going on this fic. The next part will be about Kristen and Jasper's relationship developing, as well as some mysteries about angels choosing Kristen to be a vampire. A vampire/ Werewolf relationship coming into the mix as well as updates on the Wilder family's hunt for Dorian. A new assassin enlisted to kill Kristen and her getting over what happened with Dean as well as Jasper getting over what happened with Alice. And lot's more! Thank you so much again to everyone! <3