Sequel: Solar Flair
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Blood Magic

Chapter Seven Forever

Chapter Seven
Forever

I felt Dean wrap his coat around my shoulders as we sat on the hood of his car looking out over the town. I looked at him and smiled as best I could. Finding out that angels had chosen me to become some sort of vampire to complete a task was still so active in my mind, I hadn’t said much of anything. I didn’t want Dean to think I was mad at him.
“How did you change?”
I asked, Dean leaned back on his hands.

“I don’t remember. I woke up in a hospital and I was filled with this rage. I didn’t even remember my name. John and Mary found me”.
Dean said looking over at me.
“All I know is I was born in 1933 because I was seventeen when I was changed in 1950.”
Dean explained. I frowned at him and for the first time, I saw beyond that self-assured smile and mysterious eyes. Dean looked at me.
“Mary gave me the name Dean after James Dean, because I was found next to a wrecked car”.
Dean explained. I folded my hands in my lap.
“Why aren’t your eyes like theirs?”
I asked looking over at him. Dean smirked to himself.
“Not even Carlisle can figure that one out. He’s my dad’s brother. As vampires we form our own families, John and Carlisle helped each other through a lot since they were changed at the same time. Carlisle does have a theory though”.
Dean said keeping his eyes forward. I smiled at him placing my hand over his.

“And what is that theory?”
I asked as I laced my fingers between his. Dean smirked looking over at me.
“He thinks I have a soul, most vampires believe they are soulless monsters. The eyes are the window to the soul. So one eye remains blue representing humanity and the soul the other eye is a dark brown representing immorality and blood lust”.
Dean said. I smiled at him.
“I like the way that sounds. But your family all seem like they have souls too”.
I said, Dean smirked to himself.
“It depends on who you talk to”.
Dean said slipping his arm around my waste. I looked up at him.
“Do you have a talent?”
Dean held up his palm and I watched as flames emitted from his open palm. He smiled looking over at me.

“Fire, you can create and manipulate fire?”
I said remembering how he lit the candles without a lighter. Dean nodded to me.
“I can. It depends on my emotions but sometimes I can destroy things if I’m pissed enough”.
Dean closed his hand over the flames smothering them out. He turned back to me. I bit my lip looking up at him as a new question formed in my mind.

“Do you want to drink my blood?”
I asked remembering how his beautiful but very stuck up sister Cynthia called me “Feed bag”. Dean pushed my hair back from my face. He thought before speaking.
“Yes, your blood is very tempting and makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It’s almost impossible for me to contain my urges. If you were anyone else, I would have killed you by now”.
Dean said honestly. I felt his hand graze my cheek.
“What stops you?”
I asked nervously. Dean smirked.
“Because, I love you more then I want your blood, my urges to spend eternity with you are much stronger than my lust for your blood”.
I blushed as our eyes met. Dean moved in slowly and flashed that smile of his at me.
“I’m going to kiss you now, hold still”.
Dean said and I froze like a statue as his lips pressed to mine. His hands resting against my jawline to study my face so I wouldn’t move. As he pulled back I felt the color burning in my cheeks once our eyes met. Dean smiled at me resting his forehead to mine as I sat speechless.

“I should get you home”.
Dean said as he ran his thumb along my cheek. I smiled at him coming back to reality.
“Yeah, ok. Sounds good”.
Dean helped me to stand and we walked around to the passenger side of his car together. I looked over at him as we were driving back towards town. I felt his fingers interlock with mine.
“So, what does all this mean for us?”
I asked feeling stupid for doing so since he said he wanted to be with me. But I needed to make sure I wasn’t just assuming it. Dean smirked looking over at me.
“I think you’ve had enough excitement for one day”.
He teased. I laughed looking out the window.
“You’re right, I guess we should save some of that excitement for tomorrow”.
I said. Dean smiled at me. As our eyes met I suddenly felt like the luckiest girl in the world. We pulled into the driveway of the house, Dean looked at me holding my hand.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow”.
Dean said. I smiled at him giving a nod.
“Ok, sounds good”.
Dean leaned in kissing my lips lightly again.
“Thank you, for not freaking out about my family and everything that happened today”.
Dean said. I smiled at him.
“I’m not new to the whole supernatural thing you know. I grew up around it. I do have to wonder why the angels would pick me of all people. But I guess we’ll see what happens”.
I said. Dean never lost his smile.
“You really are amazing”.
He said, we kissed once more before I got out of the car. I walked up the driveway and made my way inside. I could see the kitchen light was on, I took off my boots and made my way towards the kitchen. I saw my dad sitting at the table reading an old looking book. I leaned on the archway.

“Dad”.
I said. He lifted his gaze and smiled at me.
“Hey baby girl”.
I walked over sitting across from him.
“Did you know?”
I asked getting right to the point. He closed his book giving a nod.
“Yes, and I believed you could be cured, that your soul could be cleansed and you’d be free. That’s why I did all the research and worked so hard to strengthen my abilities. But when that vampire saved your life. And I met Dean knowing what he was. I realized you would be one of the good ones too. I wasted my precious moments with you trying to cure you of something that you didn’t need to be cured of. So the least I can do is spend one last year with you before your change”.
Dad said. I placed my hand over his feeling the tears in my eyes.

“Dad”.
He smiled at me squeezing my hand.
“No matter what, you will always be my baby girl. Don’t ever forget that”.
I hugged him feeling the tears rolling down my cheeks. He hugged me back just as tight. That was when I realized the hard part of all this. Dad and I would never be reunited in another life. The same went for Grandma. I knew I would lose them and that pain would live within me forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3