Status: This is my first M/M MegaMan EXE story that I'm hoping will turn into a One-Shot and nothing more. Enjoy if any of you are not fans of Yaoi then kindly leave thank you :)

I Think I Love Him.

I Think I Love Him. Chapter 1.

I Think I Love Him.
Chapter 1.

Fandom: MegaMan EXE Stream.
Genre: Drabble, Yaoi, Implied Romance.
Rating: PG-13.
Characters: Laika, Iriya, Enzan (Mentioned) Searchman.EXE (Mentioned) Netto (Mentioned).
Setting: Sharo, Iriya's Apartment.

Dark Crystal blue eyes stared up intensely into the pitch black night sky as he mentally counted the many diamond sized stars that twinkled brightly along with the full moon that cascaded its rich, bold, white Rays down on his grey hair. The many snowflakes fluttered around due to the slight cold winds that picked up quite a bit as he shivered somewhat deciding that it would be better enough to go inside; after all, he had done enough thinking for one night anyway.

Inside however, was a different story to say so the least. It had held in a warm atmosphere that was soothing and calm to both the body and the soul as he made his way towards the fireplace where the sound of crackling wood, and seeing the bright mixture of the Orange, red, and yellow flames were inviting. He soon began to rub his large hands gently breathing out a sigh of relief as he got up to straighten himself while hearing an air bubble crack in his lower back area to go into the kitchenette to whip up a cup of green tea.

Once the loud whistle of the black kettle was heard signaling that the water had now came to a boil ready to be poured, he soon gripped its handle slowly lifting it up while in his right hand, held a little silver spoon delicantly mixing the contents all together as thoughts suddenly came into his mind making him stop for a moment to rub his temples; images revealing a certain aquamarine haired male smiling, eating salads, and writing in his journal came to light flooding within him like a fast forwarded slideshow; he gripped the edge of the granite counter rubbing his temple quite vigorously than before as he clenched his teeth trying so hard to erase those unnecessary pictures that had somehow and/or someway enlightened him where he couldn't help but to slowly smile still trying to get rid of that God forsaken headache that had managed to show up without a warning. Calmly taking the China teacup, he made his way back into his living room area to sit down on the elegant green chair taking petite sips of his hot beverage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here you all go my very first MegaMan fic ever. This is my first time doing one of Iriya, Laika's friend from the anime; so, if I mess up on his personality, let me know and I'll try to fix it but enjoy the first chapter. Next one will have Laika so get ready ;) goodnight! And of course, sorry about the crummy title but I couldn't think of anything else -_-'