Status: This is my first M/M MegaMan EXE story that I'm hoping will turn into a One-Shot and nothing more. Enjoy if any of you are not fans of Yaoi then kindly leave thank you :)

I Think I Love Him.

I Think I Love Him. Chapter 2.

Here's the second Chapter enjoy!! The half of it will involve Iriya and Laika's childhood when they had first became friends.

I Think I Love Him.

Chapter 2.

Sharo...

7 Years Ago...

Iriya Age: 8.

Laika Age: 6.

Little children of every shape, size, and age were laughing and cheering as they were enjoying themselves in the pure thick white blankets of snow. Snow angels, snowball fights, and even building snow forts were all being done at one time with their carefree personalities taking it in as much as they possibly could without letting it go to waste; after all, there was no school and what better way to celebrate, than to take time and play in the chilly atmosphere with temperatures ranging from 40 to 20 degrees below 0?

A young boy who appeared to be no older than 6 years of age, was looking through his temporary bedroom window of his Uncle's cottage sighing a deep sad sigh while putting his fingers in his mint green hair slightly straightening it to keep himself occupied. Sniffling then occurred along with water forming in his deep sapphire eyes while fighting back a sob in the process. The sight of seeing the kids having fun, made his heart yearn to feel what it would be like to be amongst them, to be like one of them; although he was happy that he had shelter, food to eat, clothes to wear, and a soft warm bed to rest himself on late at nights when the entire world was sleeping, he was above all, not happy-mentally.

With his parents killed in a house fire 5 months ago, to his only relative, his Uncle taking him in and practically raising him, he wished that he had a friend to call his own and not some pretend one whom he had made up to keep him company while the elder was away at work. Soon, he had had enough of just sitting and watching; grabbing his coat off the rack, and putting on his boots, he gently unlocked and opened the door, the wind blowing on his face the minute he stepped out witnessing the youngsters jovial ritual. He wanted to yell out and ask if he could be apart of their game-playing, but afterwards, he began to get quite shy and just sat on the front step observing instead.

The breeze started to pick up some more making the air all around more cold than usual; tiny snowflakes shortly than came down falling gracefully; the kids soon stretched out their tounges betting each-other to see who would get the most as frozen water crystals made their way down on the many pink organs closing their mouths to taste the sweet sensation. He was so intrigued and fascinated that he didn't even feel someone poking him on his shoulder who quickly turned around finally noticing another young boy with grey hair, and ice cold blue eyes sporting in a purple jacket, grey pants, and purple boots wearing matching gloves along with a yellow scarf wrapped around his neck.

"Hello, I couldn't help but to notice to see you sitting there all alone and I was wondering if you would like to play with me?" He explained and asked kindly only getting the blinking of eyes in return with a confused expression who equaled with the younger one's as well.

"Um... Do you understand me?" He asked while cocking his head to a side along with the other male who mirrored his action.

Soon, an idea popped into his head. Seeing a large enough stick nearby, he soon grabbed it writing out his name in the snow as the aquamarine haired boy watched in curiosity; never before had he seen the other individual anywhere around here; he only assumed that he was only a passerby or that he lived somewhere either near or far. Not that he didn't want to talk to the stranger, it was actually his native language that prevented him from speaking; due to him being born here and that his parents taught him their way of talking, he quickly latched on to it in quick as a wink but now that he was in his Uncle's care, who was teaching him basic English, he was slowly grasping the second as well but he still had a lot to learn.

With the stick writing finally completed, the 6-year-old soon started to read in his mind.

"Hello, my name is Iriya, I am 8 years old. What is your name?" It read as he looked towards him while stretching out his hand for him to shake.

"Laika." He soon said seeing Iriya beam at him grinning.

"Nice to meet you Laika. If you have nothing to do, w-would you like to play?"

Thinking for a moment, he nodded his head as the grey haired child smiled happily taking his free hand in his and together, they made the rest of the afternoon worth enjoying.

Back to Present Day...

Smiling at the memory, the 15 year old soldier soon picked up a framed picture that stood beside him on the coffee table as he examined the both of them in their young ages smiling into the camera. He soon started to sigh placing it back where he took it from.

"All these years of our friendship, to working alongside one another has really paid off. But what is it about him that is drawing me near just to be by his side each and every day?" He thought as the sound of knocking coming from his front door could be heard. Grumbling to himself to find out who it was at this time of night, made his heart skipped a beat after looking through the peep-hole to reveal Laika himself.

"Laika? what in the hell is he doing here at around this time? shouldn't he be in bed by now?" The grey male thought to himself but not wanting to keep him waiting any longer, he slowly turned the rusted old slightly bronze door knob in a clockwise motion to open it seeing his comrade with a blank expression painted on his pale features as he stepped aside to let him in his heart now beating feeling like a million times a minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! Don't forget to comment they are very appreciative thank you!