We're a Classic Case of Teenage Romance...

As the goose bumps start to riseā€¦

Years Past


Both their hearts were on overdrive. Beating faster and faster by the second.

Reagan lay on her bed, with Dan on top of her. His lips on her, and even though they had only been doing this for about 5 minutes, it felt as though they had been kissing for ages.

Reagan broke the kiss with a laugh.

Dan stopped and looked down at her, "What's wrong?" He asked, hoping it wasn't him that she was laughing at.

She smiled up at him, "You're on my hair, it hurts," she said.

Dan quickly rolled off of her. "Sorry," he apologized.

"No worries," she said turning to her side to look at Dan. She ran her hand through his lovely brown hair.

Dan turned to her, "You know," he starts, sliding his hand into hers, "you are literally the most mesmerizing thing I've ever laid eyes on."

"Besides llamas?" She asked.

"Besides llamas," he agreed, making her laugh.

"I love you." He says suddenly, surprising the both of them.

She quickly looks away, cheeks turning pink.

Sure he had felt this way for as long as he could remember. And he was just dying to tell someone, but he didn't see himself telling her anytime soon. But oh well, it just slipped out.

When she didn't say it back, he started to worry.

"Do you love me?" He whispered.

She laughed, and turned towards him once more, "There's no way I couldn't not love you."

And before he could make sense of her words she was on top of him, stealing his breath with the most incredible kiss she had ever given him.

After a while, she stopped to collect her breath.

"So I'll take that as a yes?" Dan said breathlessly.

She nodded, "I love you Dan Howell."

"Good, now if you don't mind, could you get off me?" He asked.

She looked down and realized that she was straddling him, a small blush colored her cheeks pink. "Sorry," she said sliding off of him.

"Don't be," he said smiling over at her.

Reagan laid her head on his chest and her hand on his stomach.

Dan wrapped his arms around her. Nervously aware of where her hand was placed, and how close it was to...

He began to stroke her hair, wanting nothing more than to distract himself.

"Your hearts racing," she says looking up at him, "why?"

"I dunno," he lied.

"You can tell me," she said.

"Honestly theres nothing going on," he said, staring anywhere but at her face.

Oh great! He thought to himself the second his eyes landed on her breasts.

He sighed, annoyed with himself.

It was normal right? To have thoughts about your girlfriend, right?

"You can tell me," she insisted.

His eyes traveled up from her chest to her blue eyes.

He took a deep breath, "It's just...I like..." he stopped trying to articulate his dirty thoughts.

He thought for a moment, and finally he just decided to say: "Your hand...it's making me...yeah."

She arched an eyebrow. "My hand, its making you yeah?"

Dan laughed, "I know, I'm just so great at speaking right?"

"Youre such a freak sometimes," she says playfully.

Dan places his hand under her chin and tilts her head up so that her lips can meet his.

It starts off slow. Nice and slow. Dan moves slightly, positioning himself on top of her, one leg between both of hers. One hand holding himself up, the other slowly making its way down to her waist.

Once his hand reached the hem of her shirt, he slowly slipped it under, fingers splayed out on her stomach.

Her very warm, very soft stomach. His hand slowly traveled up...

....and up

....and up, and then he was holding one of her breasts in his hand.

He could feel her hands in his hair.

Dan sat up, pulling Reagan up with him. They landed up in a position where Dan was sitting and Regan was
straddling him. Both of them still consumed by the kiss. Reagan pulled away momentarily, resting her forehead on his, giving them a quick moment to breath.

Dan looked up at a panting, and pink cheeked Reagan. The sparkling look in her eyes, the way that her body was pressed as close as possible to his, and the way she had her arms wrapped around his neck, Dan knew.

This was it, this was the day it was going to happen. This was the day he wanted her more than every other day, and this was the day he was finally going to be able to have her all to himself. If she'd let him.

"D-do you really want to?" He asked. He needed to be sure that she wanted it too, that it wasn't just one sided. He needed to know that if went through with this, it wouldn't just be for his own pleasure but for hers too.

Still trying to regain her breath, she responded with a low "Yes,"

Dan wasted little time then. His hands went to her take off her shirt, it went a little awkwardly, but that was okay because neither of them were quite experts at this.

Once her shirt was off, Dan lightly tossed it off to the side.

Dan stared at her shirtless form for a moment, taking every inch of her in. His eyes traveled up and down her body. Starting from her cute little belly button to her black floral bra, to that beautiful neck that he loved to kiss.

Dan ran his hand up her back, he managed to unclasp her bra without much difficulty. He too tossed the bra off to the side. He ran his fingers lightly along her breasts, thumbs lightly rubbing her nipples, scared that he would touch her in a way she didn't want to be touched. But she gave no objections, she just looked down at him as he began touching her. He looked back up at her.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"For?" came her breathless voice.

"I dont know what I'm doing," he said.

She gave a small laugh, and even though it was small, and brief it managed to vibrate through her entire
body, managing to brighten up her entire face, and create the little indents in her cheeks and chin that he loved so much.

Before he could say anything else her lips were attacking his. Her hands ran down from his hair to his chest, and down, way way down, down to his...

She wrapped her hands at the bottom of his Fall Out Boy sweater and dragged it up and off his body. She tossed it across the room, and looked down at him, as he had done to her just moments ago.

Dan quickly put his lips to hers, trying to distract her eyes from his body. He was self conscious to say the least. It wasn't too long ago that Dan had been a bit chubby, and even though people had told him he had grown out of it, he didn't believe them. And even though he knew that Reagan would still love him, even he if weighed 300 pounds, he still didn't feel quite adequate enough for her.

He felt Reagan smile into the kiss.

She knew exactly what he was doing, and it made her laugh because he was being ridiculous, she didn't mind his small little lumps. She loved every inch of him.

And if he could over look her flaws, she could certainly overlook the ones Dan thought he had.

Reagan broke the kiss only to move her lips to his neck. Dan's heavy breathing filled the room. Reagan felt as his hands moved down to her waist and she felt as he pushed her hips down on his. He hands traveled down her waist to her thighs.

Gripping her thighs, he tightened them around his waist.

He pushed Regan down onto her bed once more and his lips were back on hers. Moving slowly from her lips to her neck.

Reagan's body filled with goosebumps when she felt Dan's warm breath on her neck.

Her hands traveled down his chest, down his stomach, to the button on his jeans. Dan froze. He picked his head up and stared at her.

So today really was the day. He was really expecting them to stop at any moment and call it a day.

"Is this okay?" She whispered up at him.

"Uh-huh," he nodded.

She unzipped his jeans and moved them slightly down, along with his boxers. Her hands ran back up his body and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Dan could feel himself start to get overly excited, and not to mention nervous.

Reagan could feel Dan's exposed bottom half on her stomach, slowly hardening. That's when she decided to take over. She managed to flip Dan on his back so that she was now sitting on top of him.

She looked to see how nervous he was. He was shaking slightly underneath her. She looked down at his exposed chest, and then to his exposed...

Her lips attacked his neck, earning herself a gasp and then a low moan when she bit down.

"Maybe we should slow down," Dan mumbled through gritted teeth when Reagans lips trailed down from his neck, to his chest, to his stomach, to where he was now fully excited.

"Maybe we're not read-" He stopped talking the second she felt himself fully engulfed in her mouth. Her mouth felt so warm, and wet, and just so, so heavenly. His hands tangled in her hair the second she started sucking, and then her head started to move slowly up and down.

Once again Dan's heavy breathing filled the room. But he couldn't help himself. She was working magic on him.

And then she started doing things with her tongue, which lead him to groan and moan, and squirm.

She was running her tongue along him, and her mouth was warm, and wet, and so, so very warm, and oh god this was the greatest feeling in the world.

You're the best thing that's ever happened to me! Dan wanted to say, but he couldn't speak right now.

After a while Dan found himself saying, "I...I need you to stop."

And she did. She sat up and stared up at him. "Is there something wrong?"

Dan didn't answer, he sat up got close enough and kissed her.

His hands placed on either side of her face.

And then Reagan was on her back, with Dan's fingers undoing her jeans buttons. He slipped them and everything else off her. He did the same with his own pants.

They were both naked now.

And holy crap! They were both naked now, was all Dan could think about.

Dan placed himself between her milky white legs, he liked the feeling of being between them. He belonged here, it was nice and warm here, but he could only imagine how warm it would be inside...

Reagan looked up into Dan's beautiful brown eyes. They had always managed to make her heart melt, and today they managed to make her blush, which made Dan chuckle above her. His small laugh causing the goosebumps to rise once more.

Dan was propped on his elbows, holding himself up. Reagan's warm hands held onto his arms.

"Are you ready?" He asked her.

She nodded.

"We dont have to you know, we can stop now if you want."

She nodded in understanding.

"Are you sure? Because I heard it hurts...the first time."

Reagan watched him and was mesmerized by how amazing he looked.

"You'll tell me, won't you? If I'm hurting you, you'll tell me. I'll stop whenever you want me to. Just tell me. Okay?"

She nodded again.

"I need to hear you say it. That you're ready, and that you want me to do this."

She swallowed hard, and nodded once again, "I'm ready."

Dan's next moves were calculated and slow. He felt the incessant need to be overly cautious.

He needed this to be right for her.

He held his breath. Moving ever so slowly...

...and then finally he was inside her.