We're a Classic Case of Teenage Romance...

Inside this place is warm...

Years Past


Reagan immediately shut her eyes as tight as she could when Dan entered her.

She let out a small groan as she stiffened. Her hands, which were holding onto Dan's arms, tightened on him.

Dan felt them, and he immediately stopped. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"No, I'm okay. Keep going," she said through gritted teeth.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

She nodded, "Keep going."

And he did.

And as he did, he watched her, focusing all of his attention on her. He ignored the feeling of being inside her because all he could think about was that look of discomfort on her face. Her hands squeezing his arms.

Slowly, and carefully he began moving.

In and out.

In and out.

His focus on her faltering slightly as the feeling of her wrapped around him was becoming overwhelming. He continued to move, wanting nothing more than to get her to enjoy this as much as he was beginning to.

Her breathing was beginning to become less composed, the grip on his arms eased up and her eyes were open now.

They were staring straight into his.

They were sparkling like the brightest ocean he had ever laid eyes on. Her milky white skin the sand, and her body was the paradise.

Dan kept going. He felt Reagan's legs tighten around his waist.

Her breath was coming in short and ragged now. Her body was relaxed, and her hands were squeezing Dan's arms again, but this time it was out of enjoyment.

She was starting to enjoy this. That was a load off Dan's mind.

His scared, catious demeanor changed. He was still careful with her, but now that he knew she was enjoying him, he picked up the pace with a slight air of confidence.

He watched her. He watched how her breathing caused her chest to move up and down rapidly. He watched as her breasts bounced whenever his hips met hers as he thrust himself into her.

With that air of confidence that he had gained, Dan shifted slightly so that he was now resting all of his weight on his right arm, while the other traveled down her body. His hand wrapped around her thigh, holding it close to him, moving it upward, trying to get more of him inside her.

Reagan watched as Dan's pale face started to go red, his forehead beginning to get covered with small beads of sweat.

She watched as small pieces of brown hair stuck to him while the rest moved along with him.

She truly loved this kid. She loved everything about him. She loved the feeling of their bare stomachs touching, of the friction he caused between her thighs.

The scent of strawberries that emanated from her hair, was driving Dan insane. He could feel all of the pressure building inside him, begging to be released, but unable to do so, and that was driving him insane too.

Dan buried his face into her neck, not wanting Reagan to see the almost pained, awkward look on his face.

His hot breath sent a wonderful shiver through Reagan's body, causing her body to become easier for Dan to slip in and out of.

And then it happened, Dan was doing wonders to her body already, but then he started to hit all the right notes, over and over and over again.

Regan felt like a balloon. The longer Dan kept going the more she felt like she was going to pop. She laced her fingers with his hair, and moved her lips to his ear.

Her hot breath tickled his ear, sending a wonderful shiver down Dan's own body.

"Dan," Reagan whispered into his ear.

"Hmmm..." came his low response. Dan didn't bother to try and talk right now, he knew he wouldn't be able to.

"Dan," she repeated, over and over and over again.

And the way she sighed his name, only made the pressure he needed to release grow bigger and stronger.

"I'm here," he managed to whisper, "I'm right here."

"I-I need..." Reagan couldn't finish her sentence, what with Dan continuing to do all the right things to her.

"Tell me what you need." He whispered, "I'll give you whatever you want," he promised.

Reagan chuckled, "I love you," she whispered into his ear instead.

And that was all it took. The pressure that had been building up inside of Dan had finally been released.

And when he reached that release, his body came to a sudden halt, and with a quiet, "uh," Reagan knew he was done.

Once he was done, he collapsed on top of her, crushing her underneath him. He buried his face in her hair.

He groaned loudly in frustration. He couldn't believe how embarrassed he felt.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he snuck a peek at her through her hair.

She turned her head to look over at him, "For?" She asked.

He kissed her shoulder before saying: "I finished before you."

She laughed, and watched as he watched her. His mouth was still on her shoulder, but his chocolate brown eyes were looking straight into hers.

"I didn't mind. I just enjoyed being with you." And she meant it. It didn't matter to her whether or not her metaphorical balloon had popped or not, she just liked the intimacy that they had both shared.

Dan reached out to find her hand and placed it in his. "I really do love you, you know."

"I never doubted that you didn't," she replied, tightening her grip on his hand.