Fallen Defense

There once a war in the heavens that caused a great divide. Those who
turned their backs upon the creator were banished to forever walk the
earth. Their wings, the color ivory, were turned to the mark of the
fallen, a cold raven black. The banishment took instant affect. The
clouds parted and the once beloved children began their descent. Upon
their arrival in the earth plain, they lacked all memories of their
former home. Decades after the fall, the angels slowly began to recall
every detail about that tragic day. Around that time, Lucifer had
begun to send out his minions to wreck havoc onto the unsuspecting
humans. If he was not stopped, soon he would claim this plain. The
Fallen grew ill with the idea of a demon run world, so organizations
were formed. Their main directive was to hunt and destroy anything
that would bring harm to their new home. Academies were built to train young members in the ways of sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat. Even with their protecting of
the human race, the holy ones still turn their back on their brethren.
War is brewing on the horizon as the demon numbers begin to grow.

Evelyn Briarwood was once an angel of the holy empire. When the war broke out, she was only three years old. She had clung very tightly to her mother that tragic day as they began to plummet to the earth plain. At the age of eight, she was admitted into the academy for fallen angels. At the age of fifteen she had managed to claw her way through the ranks and impress the headmaster. He immediately enlisted her into the Night Slasher forces. Now at the age of twenty-three she is more lethal than most of the generals.

Leonard Matsumoto is a human that was raise by thieves, assassins, and criminals that found him at the age of two. He grew into a very excellent thief, but was more focused on being an assassin. At about fourteen, he got into a very tight spot after murdering an entire family and threw himself off a cliff. At the bottom, after smashing into the rocks below, he was somehow still alive, unlike all of those who went before him. God, the being that Leonard believed wasn’t real, came to him and said: “I have chosen you to cleanse this world of evil and to be this world's protector. I don’t care by what means, just be sure that no innocent is slain. As. for your sins, I curse you the mark of the heavens. It will, if you can control it, give you access to my powers, but at a price to your body until you can control it. You won't know when it might just take over. I shall also give you control over matter. Should you fail you and die, I shall force you back onto this plain forever until my deed be done.” Then Leonardo woke up in his home in Draconia and when off to complete God’s deed.

Two deadly forces are about to collide. It will take an unlikely alliance to take down the devil and preserve peace on earth.