Status: Updating again aye

Things Have Changed for Me

First chapter

_____________

Frank

It's been 2 days since we got home from tour and I already wish it wasn't over. Spending the first whole day with my mom go on about how much she missed me, which we all know was totally fake... and then go on about how I should've done my laundry. Like she ever did it. lets say we have a rocky path together...

deciding I missed gee, we made plans to go buy some of our merch at hot topic for everyone we know... Just for the fun of seeing our stuff.

Unfortunately, I haven't been let out of the house yet, due to the friends and family of my mother who decided to visit.

'Greet them all frankie' mothers words from hours ago.

'Hello. Nice to see you again!' Shut up! If it were really nice you'd do it more often.

'Look how much you've changed!' If you mean changed clothes since yesterday, yeah. I did. Other than that, I'm exactly the same. You're just too dumb to remember.

'You should come visit more!' There's a reason why I don't.

Once again, another knock on the door, pulling me out of my thoughts. Who could this be? Aunt Suzy? Oh yes! Shoot me.

"Frankie! It's Gerard!" I don't know who it was who yelled that but thank God they did. I take my chances to run. You would too. I hate everyone.

It's nice to see Gerard's beautiful face after the bore of that crowd.

After about ten minutes of walking, I get bored.

"I thought we were meeting there," I say, deciding to interrupt Gerard's long talk about how much he missed everyone he loves.

"What- oh... I waited but you never showed. It's been like... hours." Exaggeration in Gerard's voice is hardcore.

"That's crap. It's been minutes!" I check my watch to be sure.

"30 minutes. That's half an hour, which covers a big part of hours." He gives me the 'duuuuh' look and elbows me. I role my eyes at his poor patience skills.

"I wonder how you get through life...," I whisper to myself. He didn't hear it, which I guess makes no difference at all. I don't really care.

"THERES THE MALL," Gerard screams, scaring me. Geez! What got into him? He acts like the mall is actually a nice place. Where do you get an idea like that?

"You're really excited about this..." I sigh. How do you get excited about a broke down mall like this? Seriously?! Gerard nods and pulls me in the crappy building. Oh how nice.

I see a clip board with 'help us make your mall better' clearly visible from miles away.

You know how you can? Set it on fire and don't rebuild it. That's how.

My arm gets yanked as hard as possible and I'm being pulled across the mall.

"GERARD! GERARD! I AM SMALLER AND MY LEGS ARE SHORTER! I CANT RUN AS FAST!" I start to slow down as Gerard gets faster. That doesn't end too well. We both fall to the floor right in front of the store.

I fall on my butt and Gerard, his arms. How funny if he broke it. Mikey would have to take care of his every need.

'Get me an advil!'

'Get it yourself, lazy!'

'No? Well... what a shame... you did just get that shirt yesterday. Too bad there's going to be a big coffee stain in a few seconds.'

How funny... I can see it happening.

A grunt leaves Gerard's lips as he turns over.

"Nice going, doofus." I kick Gerard's leg, earning some weird sound from it.

"Not my fault your too short to keep up," he says with a bit of an Attitude.

"At least I don't have to be asked if I'm a man."

"Says the guy who spent the night at his Mommy's."

"My apartment is cold and lonely," Just like my mind...

Gerard shakes his head and gets up.

I pick myself up and walk in, making gee follow. I stop at the shirts with our band name on them. Gerard doesn't stop there. No, his selfish little but wants to keep going and leave me to die all alone.

"Pick out 5 for me," Gerard demands because I guess he doesn't have two hands to do it himself. Why 5? There are 4 people in his family.

I do as told anyway and hand them to him. Well... more like throw... buy same thing.

"Trade these in for medium and small." I already got them for you cuz you can't and now you're not happy with what I picked? It's like we're married.

"Bossy much?"

"What happened to nice little Frankie?"

"You lost him about 3 months ago." He died and satan took over.

I take the shirts and give him the other sizes because if I don't, it'll all be my fault that it doesn't fit.

"I'm going over to the ones over here. You keep looking there." Why didn't you do that minutes ago? Not like you were doing anything else.

"Get me one for myself and my parents in whatever you find," i reply, looking through the others. If I have to do it for him, shouldn't he as well?

In a couple of seconds we meet back up at the check out.

"You know, it's nice seeing a mother and son shopping. Don't get enough of that kind of relationship." The lady at the desk tries to start a conversation. Gee... how nice of her. This is why I don't talk to people. They're complete idiots who shouldn't be here.

"What," I ask, annoyed. Seriously? How do you confuse this?!

"Yeah, well... little Frankie junior wanted some new shirts for his birthday. He's turning 13! such a big boy!" Gerard flutters his eyelashes. Am I supposed to be offended? Why is he going along?!

"Awe! That's so cute." The girl finally looks up and smiles. She has a nice smile... shame it's wasted on stupidity.

"He sure is cute! I bet he gets all the girls!" What?! No!

"Can't keep em away! It's hard knowing I have competition!" Gerard sighs and pretends to be proud. Better mom than my real one has ever been.

The lady looks so familiar... I don't know why though... her hair is pastel blue but goes all the way down to her thigh, even though it's in loose curls, meaning it must be even longer when it's straightened. Her facial shape is a lot like Mikey's but her nose is like Gerard's. So do her lips... it's quite creepy... She's really pretty though.

"Gerard, card!" She knows Gerard's name? But... we just walked in... I'm confused...

"No! Take these back." She hands him a couple shirts. Rude much. Gosh.

"Seriously? I'll pay you for it!" Of course you will, gee... that's what you do at stores. Pay for useless crap so others can survive.

"No. It's mine. Don't." No... it's not yours. What?

Gerard shrugs. She checks everything out, leaving comments on some of the stuff. Why would you do that? I'm not coming back when she's here.

She gives gerard a look as she checks out the belt buckle I'd picked.

How nice. I'm glad you're a fan of the way I dress because it's totally up to you.

"His," he mumbles, pointing at me.

"Card or cash?" She hands Gerard his hot topic card. Finally something right!

"You know the answer." Gerard hand her his card. She rolls her eyes and hugs him. Out of nowhere. Why? I hate people.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't take it," she mumbles in Gerard's ear. Well I feel loved.

"I love you," he replies.

No love for poor little frankie though.

"You can't say that. You barely know me." How about not at all.

"I do know that I love you. Mom loves you. So much." Gerard kisses her cheek and she pulls away from him. Gerard has gotten himself a girlfriend...Ooooooo! Too bad she's sucky at her job.

The girl swipes Gerard's card and let's us leave. Thank goodness. I can't take anymore people today.

As soon as we get out of the store, I attack Gerard in questions. I gotta see what's hidden.

"Gerard! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Te-"

"You have a girlfriend? That's so cute! You should've told me! Tell me about her! What's her favorite color? Food? How'd you meet? Where did you meet? What was your first date like?-"

"STOP! Girlfriend?! You think that was my girlfriend?!" Of course... who else treats a guy like that?

"I mean... she's not," I ask. I'm confused... again.

"No! That's my sister!" Sister?!

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?!?!?!?" This surprised me big time! I never knew! I know EVERYTHING about gee! How did he keep this?!

"Yeah. We don't talk about her. She was kidnaped years ago. Everyone thought she was dead. She came back last month... I just... didn't know to tell you..." WHY WOULD YOU NOT TALJ ABOUT IT

"GERARD YOU HAVE A SISTER!"

"Yeah and she's pretty hot! Like, did you see the size o-" Don't finish. No.

"EWE! SHES YOUR SISTER!"

No brother talks about his sisters girls like that! That's grody

"Shhhh," Gerard grins really big. He puts his finger to his lips.

"She is hot though," I admit. Gerard gets all happy and jumpy.

It's... your sister... chill

"You, me, her, and Mikey! Dinner tomorrow night! You gotta say yes!" Well... she is hot.

"Um... I'm in," i agree. "Alright. I'm stopping here instead of moms." I stop in front of my apartment building, not wanting to talk to anyone else for the next... year.

Gerard hugs me and runs off. Energetic freak.

"Bye Frankie!"

"Bye gee gee," i call back. I watch him leave then go in. When I reach my place, I hear yelling without even opening the door. That means Alex's girlfriend is over... well... I guess I should go in anyway. Or wait.

Alex decided to buy the apartment beside mine, and is also a really good friend.

I sit there and wait till it stops... that takes forever... After awhile I stop waiting and just go to my place. I'll say hi later.

_________________
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been working on this. It's on wattpad and I've redone it a couple times. It gets better as it goes because j don't know how to start stuff so here