Status: In progress.

Catch a Wave

2/2

Zacky sat on the kitchen counter, writing down errands that needed to be done the following afternoon. His pretty heart-shaped face held a little frown as the black raven hair felld down into his head. Emerald green eyes read the words over, and he sighed.

“Don’t stress it, baby.” Brian smiled, walking over to hug his baby. Lifting him down from the counter Brian brought them into a slow dance. Zacky giggled softly in Brian’s ear as he layed his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder. “Mmm... Brian.” Zacky sighed, letting himself be totally enchanted by Brian’s charm. “I love you Zacky..” Brian sung softly, to a melody that Zacky’d never heard before. But this was not something new. Brian was a brilliant musician.

“I love you too, baby.” Closing his eyes he kept listening to Brian’s soft singing, not spotting Johnny who stood a little away from them, looking at the couple with longing eyes.

~~

Johnny wasn’t the only one thinking of his desire. On the beach, where the surfers were training for their competition later that night was Matt.

Matt had been totally out of balance all day, and his friend, Haiden Samson, had been trying to help him out with the surfboards and pep talk, but Matt was totally spaced out.

“And then you could just hope that you won’t fall off. Matt? Man, seriously!” Haiden uttered, shaking his head laughing as Matt jumped out of his daydreams and foucused on his friend again. “Sorry, man, I was totally lost in thoughts.”

“I can see that. What is it about really? You’ve been totally spaced out for most part of the day. Something happened yesterday, didn’t it?” Haiden flipped his brown long hair behind his ear as he took a better look at his surfer friend. The blue eyes dug into Matt’s hazel ones, really opening for Matt to say what was on his mind.
“I was on a date last night.” Matt smiled, sitting down on the bench inbetween all the surf boards.

Haiden whitled low. “Okay, tell me about it!”

“Haiden… it was with a guy.” Matt’s voice went a little unsecure.

“What? Really? Wow, I didn’t expect that at all! Matt are you bi? Or are you fully gay?”

“I’m bi.” Matt blushed.. looking away.

“It’s okay, man. Love who you want.” Haiden smiled, patting the broad man’s back. “Thanks, man. Yeah, I re-met my high school sweetheart last night. We had an amazing date. Trying to really catch up. I’m so glad that he gave me a new chance. Really.” Matt smiled, dimples betraying him.

“What’s he’s name?” Haiden wondered, continuing working.

“Johnny.” Matt said. Oh how that name made his heart sing.

“That’s so cute, oh my god I might throw up a little in my mouth.” A sly voice suddenly uttered, smirking while doing so. “What do you want, Trent?” Matt rolled his eyes, looking up at the sneaky bastard of a competitor.

“Not your cock, sorry to disappoint you. But your new little toyboy wants it, doesn’t he? It’s a shame that you got no balls attached to it then.” Trent snickered evilly, his ugly green hair stood out to all directions because of the super strong wax he used. A hairdresser would’ve thrown up at him.

“My balls are very intact, thank you very much, if you’re not sure about it, I’ll show you.” Matt offered, arching a challenging eyebrow at him. His biceps bulging as his temper raised.

“No thanks, I don’t swing that way.” Trent grinned, his teeth all yellow. “I’m gonna tell everyone what a fag you are, Mattie. And when I do, they’ll certaintly throw you out of the good damn competition.”

“No they won’t.” Haiden growled, looking at Trent with stern eyes.
“They got no problem with anyone’s sexuality here, so go piss on an electric wire.”

Trent just shrugs, mutters a “We’ll see.” and then walkes away with a lousy spankulation.

“That guy is a snake.” Matt muttered dryly, shaking his head.

“Yeah, but hopefully he barks worse than he bite. You’re lucky you’re a strong guy.” Haiden nodded to Matt’s muscles.
“Yeah, maybe I am..” he sighed, then continued to work.

~~

BEEP

“Hi Jay. I know this might be a little early to, you know, call you, but there’s gonna be a grill party at the beach tonight… and I was wondering if you wanted to bring your friends and hang out? It would be nice to meet those amazing guys you were talking about.. Maybe we could also find ourselves a camp fire and play some music. I would really like that. Hope you like the idea, it would be great to see you again. Matt.” the message ended, and Johnny hit the back button on his cell before putting it away in his hoodie. He looked quite adorable where he stood, blushing madly at what he’d just heard.

“So are we going?” Zacky asked from behind him, kind of making him jump.

“Yes.” Johnny smiled shyly.

~~

The sun was setting beautifully into the sea when Johnny, Zacky and Brian made their way down to the beach. Brian and Zacky walking hand in hand, enjoying the other’s company as always. They all wore shorts and t-shirts with cut off sleeves, band shirts for that matter.

“There he is!” Johnny squealed when he saw Matt waving at them, standing a few feet away from the people that had started the party, with campfire, booze and singing. “I was wondering when you came.” Matt teased, kissing Johnny’s head, making Johnny giggle and blush a deep shade of red. Brian and Zacky just chuckled. “These must be your friends.” Matt smiled towards the couple. Soon they were all having a wonderful time, chatting like they were old friends.

When the party was on it’s highest level, and Jimmy and he’s new boyfriend Nikki showed up and stole the show, that’s when Matt and Johnny snuck away to a more private spot behind a few bushes and trees. They sat on a few rocks, holding hands like they used to, and both of them couldn’t help but let the good memories come back to them.

“Do you remember this? Us, sitting on the beach at night, just talking like we used to?” Matt sighed happily, looking at the horizon, the stars making a vibrant pattern into the glittering ocean.

“Yeah, I do, Matt. But.. I think we did a little more than talking.” Johnny chuckled, moving a little closer to Matt, not caring if he had to stand on his knees in the sand.

“Oh yeah?” Matt’s turn to blush now, having Johnny so close, that was something he never thought was gonna happen again.

“Do you know what I think? I think I would like to remind you of what it was like..” Johnny whispers softly into the night. Making Matt catch his breath, Johnny’s eyes directly in front of his own now.

“Please, Jay. I would really like that.” Matt’s shaking now, the excitement is unbearable.

Soon, soft rosy lips are touching the corner of Matt’s mouth, then kissing the higher lip carefully. Until Matt can’t take it anymore and brings up his hand to caress Johnny’s face, bringing their lips together for a chaste kiss.

After that moment, Johnny’s so sure that the stars in the sea seems a little clearer to him again, like there was this blurry layer on top of them before. The feeling he had almost forgotten, but now can’t get enough of. The feeling of loving Matt.

He deepens the kiss further into oblivion, and soon, they’re laying in the sand, hand’s hugging and exploring the safest parts of the other’s body carefully. The heat takes them, and the shirts are being thrown off, soon Matt finds himself touching Johnny through his shorts, the arousal unbearable.

“Oh..”

Small sounds errupt their mouths between the make out sessions, lips already swollen. Johnny grips Matt’s long surfer hair tightly, silent prayers dances in his eyes.

“What do you want, Jay, whatever you want..” Matt kisses his nose, his gaze never leaving Johnny’s.

“I love your lips..” Johnny whispers, eyes speaking the rest of what he’s asking.

“Okay.” Matt smiles, then carefully bring down Johnny’s shorts, taking the warm member in his hand to keep it from getting soft. Not that it would.

“Mmmm…” Johnny moans when Matt starts the blow job, kissing his way all around the base, then up to the sensitive tip. Taking the cock into his mouth, Matt lock his gaze with Johnny’s sneaking his hand down to pleasure himself too.

The blowjob starts out slowly, pleasurable, but careful. Matt’s loving, hands carefully caressing Johnny’s body, just like they used too, hugs and squeezes some parts naturally.

“Oh!” The speed is slowly getting faster, and Johnny’s head fall back as he’s on the verge of his orgasm, moaning loudly when he hit the back of Matt’s throat. “Oh, Matt. Oh god, I’m so close..”
He just about finish the sentence before he explodes in Matt’s mouth, Matt taking it all like a good lover, sucking him dry. “Oh god…”

“Yes, Matt, oh please cum for me, let go..” Johnny moans, and Matt’s not far behind. With a small growl, Matt’s there, and the world goes white for him too.

“I think I love you.” Matt breaths as he collapse on Johnny’s sweaty chest, totally out of breath.

“I think I love you too.” Johnny stares, totally in bliss.

~~

He’s out early, the tidal waves are already flowing to shore. The ocean is calling for him. He picks up his surf board and begins to prepare himself, grabbing he wet-suit because he knows that it’s colder in the water right now. He doesn’t want to get sick. He strips quietly, the only sound is the grasshoppers friction, he’s all alone.

The water is refreshing. He’s never felt happier during his workout. All he can think of his the baby-faced features, the golden brown eyes and the loving sounds that Johnny made just a couple of hours before. He takes chances, the waves crash in with the force that he’s all so used to, and he’s trying to catch every single one of them.

When he’s coming back he’s glowing. The sun is finally shining bright on the sky, drying up his hair.

He hides behind a couple of bushes and a few towels to undress. That’s when it happens.

“Out early huh? You must be cold and sticky right now, or what? Let me heat you up a bit.” Trent’s suddenly standing there, grabbing him from behind, forcing him to have his back leant against his chest, his mouth talking straight into Matt’s ear. But even worse, topless as Matt is, with his wet suit on the hips, the crazy bastard is suddenly taking a firm hold around Matt’s cock!
“What the fuck are you doing! Get your stinky hands off me!” Matt growls, but Trent holds him tighter, forcing Matt’s hands into the tight wet-suit, making him unable to get free for a while.

“You know, you’ve always belonged to me, Mattie. And when I saw you with that little bitch of a gnome.. That made me so angry, Mattie, oh so fucking pissed!” Trent snarled, tightening his grip around Matt’s jewels. By now, Matt’s really afraid of what Trent’s about to do to him. He knows that if he’s gonna get away, he’s gonna have to act. His stomach twists around from the thought. “If you tell anybody about this, I’ll fucking hurt him, do you understand? Not only that, but I’ll fucking ruin your good damn career too!” Trent whispers evilly into Matt’s ear, and then he starts to fondle Matt’s dick in his harsh hand.
Matt’s doing everything in his power to at least not puke, which is harder than you can imagine.

Against his will, he’s getting harder, not completely but he can’t control his body, so it’s getting there faster than he likes.

Act. Act it out now Matt. For your own sake.

“Oh..” He starts to make fake moans, wiggling his hips to Trent’s movements, moving all he can so he can wiggle his hands free from the wet-suit.

“That’s it, baby, moan for Trent. Oh yes…” Trent’s breath are rasping and uncontrolled, he’s so ecstatically aroused now that Matt thinks he’s about to puke even harder.

“Fuck..” Matt ‘moans’ but he’s just camouflaging the fact that he’s wiggling his hands loose.

Wait until he’s on the edge. He’s gotta cum soon. “Oohh… Matt.. Fuck!”

Trent’s cumming all over his shorts, a wet mark is forming on the front of it. That’s the moment when Matt get’s his hands free and sends a firm punch into the guy’s jaw.
“You son of a wicked bitch! You’re gonna pay for this!” Matt’s never been this angry in his entire life. He feels humiliated to the point where he wants to cry, but at the same time he feels a raging tornado of anger hitting him like a rocket. He glares at the guy before he turns around to leave. That’s when he spot a crying Johnny running from the scene, not seeing that Matt knocked the guy down because of the bushes.

~~

“I can’t believe that I let myself fall in love again.” Johnny sniffles as Zacky pats his back for the 100th time. “Love can’t always be controlled.” Brian sighs as he continues to walk back and forth, smoking like a swamp as he keeps trying to figure out why, what seemed to be an awesome guy,
betrayed his best friend the way he did.

“There’s got to be an explanation for this, Johnny, a man like that… he just doesn't seem to be the right type to do something like this. I mean… the way he looked at you..” Zacky sighs, then continues the hopeless back-patting.

Then a loud knock on the door breaks through the sound of Johnny’s heartbreaking sobs, and a buff man with a red face and half wet hair is making his way through the doorway as soon as Brian opens the door one millimeter.

“Huh, Fuck?!” He mutters as Matt storms past him, going for the sounds that comes from the couch.

“JOHNNY!” He calls, totally out of breath, but the raspy sound is still intact.
“I didn't do what you think, I promise, I can explain!” Matt struggles to get his words out, his throat tickens when he see the blood shot eyes of his heart right in front of him.

“Then what the hell did you do then? It surely looked like you were fucking doing something really out of line.” Johnny spits back, wanting to hide in the pillows.

“Jay. Please, look at me.” Matt asks, his voice soft.

“Why are you here. Can’t you just have fun with your boy toy?” Johnny’s voice cracks.

“You’re my love, Jay. You’ve always had my heart, from the day I met you, and especically after the day I left. I’m not gonna let you go. I’m not gonna loose you again” Matt speaks, moving a few inches closer.

“I did not enjoy what he did to me, Jay. He was sexually assaulting me.” Matt cringes at the thought.

“I got him put away for it though. They got their proof. The swimsuit and all. It turned out that he’s been doing this to several men in the past years. He’s gone for good.” Matt explains, waiting for a reaction.

“You’re serious.” Johnny’s shocked. He saw the truth in Matt’s eyes as he explained himself. His stomach makes flip flops as he finally hug his lover tight, looking him in the eye.

“No one’s gonna ever do that to you again, do you hear me? As long as I’m fucking alive. I love you soo much, Matthew, and I’m SO sorry that I jumped to conclusions so fast.” The salty tears that escapes both Matt’s and Johnny’s eyes are proof enough.

“I love you too, Jay. I’m so sorry..” Matt sighes, then grabs Johnny’s jaw, and kisses him, thinking that nothing matters anymore, but Johnny.

Zacky and Brian’s holding around each other as they watch the couple make up again, but starts to laugh when they begins to make out. “Hey, why don’t we go and have our own sex, while these two loans the coach?” Brian whispers into Zacky’s ear. Zacky say nothing, just takes Brian’s hand and drags him away and into their bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for the patience and reading!! <33
Much love to those who make comments, love you guys !!! <33