Nothing Can Break Us, No One Can Make Us

Is it safe to come over now

Joe walked down the stairs with his last bag, placing it by the door.

“Well, that’s everything,” he said, placing his hands on his hands proudly. Tori followed his path down the stairs in only a long t-shirt that covered up everything that needed to be covered. Her arms were crossed as she pouted at him.

“Do you have to leave now,” she asked, hugging him tightly. “It’s too soon to go.”

“I know, I know,” he took her face in his hands. “But I have work that needs to get done and you have a job now to and a friend to get back in contact with somehow, remember?”

He was right. These last couple of days of Joe’s vacation didn’t involve a thought about Maddie or an appearance by Gerard. He didn’t even bother calling her at all, which is odd enough. It just goes to show how much more quiet things are around the house when you don’t have hyperactive Gerard barging in and crazy Maddie just living here in general. A lot could happen without them and a lot did happen without them.

Joe kissed Tori before picking up the bag he just brought down, opening up the door, picking up the other bag sitting there from before, and walking out. Tori leaned against the doorframe and watched him closely as he walked towards his rental car. It was the middle of the night so the only light he had was the streetlights. Once he got back home all the across the country in Pennsylvania, then he would have to go straight to work. But, that’s what happens when you extend you visit a couple of days to have some more fun. He closed the trunk after putting his bags in and walked back over to the door.

“I guess I’ll see you later,” he said, kissing her again and beginning to walk back to the car. Tori quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back closer to him.

“Don’t leave yet,” she said, hugging him. “Just a little bit longer please.”

“I can’t, as much as I want to, I can’t.” Tori just hugged him tighter. He rubbed her back lightly. “I’ll come back as soon as I can. Until then, all I can do is call,” he looked down at her. They quickly began to make out for a few more minutes until Joe had to end it and finally walked back to the car. Tori watched as he drove way until he disappeared into the dark. She sighed and walked back into the house, picking up the phone in the process. She punched in a few numbers and listened to the phone ring a few times.

Is it safe to come back over now,” Gerard asked through the phone.

“What?”

In other words, is Joe gone?

“Yeah, he’s gone.”

Ok, so I’ll be over in a little bit,” he said in a perky tone.

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Tori said. She hung up and just dropped the phone so she could go upstairs and get dressed properly.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so here's the deal
1. no update til tori updates
2. last update of 2008 [xD]
3. no update until i get comments that ARENT from tori and maybe another subscriber

so up to you guys now
happy new year!!
=D