Nothing Can Break Us, No One Can Make Us

What the hell happened in here

Maddie walked downstairs to the living room turned completely upside-down. The couch cushions along with the pillows were thrown everywhere, the coffee table was turned on it’s side and even missing a leg, all of the DVDs were scattered with the CDs, and the T.V. was turned to face the wall. She stood on the stairs still just looking at the mess. Gerard skipped through the door and ended up tripping over the coffee table leg that was ripped off.

“What the hell happened in here,” he asked, still lying on the floor. Maddie smirked, realizing why the room was like that.

“Hurricane Tori,” she mumbled first. “TORI,” she screamed. Some of the pillows and CDs were pushed aside as Tori emerged from the mess.

“What?”

“What do you mean ‘what’? Why is there a mess all over the place?!”

“I’m looking for something,” she said while continuing to push more stuff aside.

“What are you looking for,” Maddie asked.

“My phone,” she replied without looking up. Maddie’s smirk grew bigger.

“Did you try calling it or checking your room,” she tried asking as if she were more concerned.

“Tried both, couldn’t find it,” Tori quickly replied. Maddie began going back up the stairs.

“Well when you’re done your search, put this room back to the way it was please.” She ran upstairs quickly and shut the door behind her, letting out every single laugh that she had inside of her. She plopped herself onto her bed, picked up her own phone, and dialed Pete’s number.

Hello there, she heard him smile through the phone.

“Come over,” she commanded.

What abo-,”

“Don’t worry about her, just get over here.”

Okay, if you say so.”

……………………………………

“Tori, it’s not here,” Gerard said for the fifth time.

“It has to be here, this is where I last remember using it!”

“Tori, just give up,” he said, beginning to put the couch back together. “How about you go upstairs and take a nap. You look exhausted.”

“Fine,” she trudged herself upstairs. Gerard continued cleaning up when Pete came in here.

“What the hell happened in here,” he asked.

“Don’t ask,” Gerard shook his head. “Why are you here?”

“Maddie asked me to come over,” he said, escorting himself upstairs. Gerard waited a little bit before quietly going upstairs and putting his ear up to Maddie’s door.

You got a new phone?”

It’s not my phone, it’s Tori’s.”

YOU HAVE TORI’S PHONE?!”

SH!!! She left it on the couch and guess what her and Joe were doing while I was gone.”

It was quiet for a minute.

Are you kidding?!”

Nope, and I haven’t given it back because I’m going to teach her to never sleep with him again.

Gerard walked back downstairs and continued cleaning up the living room. “Oh boy is this going to be fun,” he smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
this may be my last mibba update
...in other words i might be leaving mibba
more in my profile tomorrow
comments?