Nothing Can Break Us, No One Can Make Us

Nuclear winter? AHH! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!

The next day...

"Oww, my head," Tori sat up, rubbing her head.

"Shut up will you? I'm trying to sleep," Spencer woke up in an instant, throwing his pillow at Tori, but she managed to duck and it hit Ryan's sleeping head instead.

"Nuclear winter? AHH! WE'RE GONNA DIE," Ryan shouted. Spencer started laughing.

"Nuclear winter dream again, huh Ryan," Spencer smirked. Tori laughed, but then clutched her head in pain.

"That was a good party," Jon said waking up.

"It was," she replied to Jon. He got up from his place on the ground.

"Advil anyone?"

The three of them raised their hands.

"Be back in a second."

Jon left the room.

"Hand me back my pillow, I wanna sleep some more," Spencer extended his arm out for his pillow. Ryan threw it back at Spencer and he immediately fell right back to sleep.

"Have fun," Tori asked Ryan. He scooted over so that he was sitting right next to her and wrapped his one arm around her waist.

"Yeah, you guys really know how to throw a party," he smiled.

"Yeah. But, the idea came from...MADDIE," her eyes searched the room quickly.

"What’s wrong,” Ryan asked.

"She dissappeared with Brendon somewhere, remember," she said, calming back down for a second. Tori thought for a moment, then her eyes widened.

"Oh. God."

Jon came back in with the Advil and water bottles.

"Jon," she screamed, putting her hand back on her head like before, Ryan mimicking her motion.

"Oww! Don't yell," he screamed as well.

"Shut up! I'm sleeping," Spencer screamed again, not throwing his pillow this time. He turned away from the scene and fell back to sleep.

"What," Jon whispered.

"We need to find Brendon and Maddie," Tori whispered back. He was confused for a second, then after thinking about it his eyes widened as well.

"I'm sure they didn't get into a lot of trouble," he tried to reassure her.

......................................................................

Maddie's eyes opened up slowly, head pounding heavily. She didn't want to move it
because she was afraid that it would make it hurt even more.

What happened?

She moved so that she was leaning on her elbows and not moving her head that much. She got a good look of the room and it turned out the be plain room with bawsically nothing in it.

Once again, where am I?

Maddie heard something move next to her. She slowly moved to find Brendon starting to wake up next to her. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Morning," he said, propping himself on his elbows as well and looked at Maddie.

"Morning," she replied smiling. Brenodn’s eyes squinted.

"Damn, does my head hurt," he said, rubbing his head.

"Mine too."

He laughed lightly at her comment. Maddie moved her gaze to the ground.

"I had fun last night," he said, breaking the silence between them.

"Yeah, it was...interesting," she replied, looking up from the floor and laughing lightly.

"So...what does this mean," Brendon asked.

"What do you mean,” Maddie asked back.

"Does this mean that we're together," he asked another question She shrugged, Brendon moving a bit closer.

"I guess it does," she looked at him.

BANG! BANG!

MADDIE, ARE YOU IN THERE,” Tori’s voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"I'm going to shoot her," Maddie said in a hushed tone to Brendon. "Yea, Tori, I'm in here," she said so Tori could hear her. Tori opened the door.

"Oh thank God you didn't..."

She stood there then left. Brendon and Maddie looked at each other and just laughed.