Nothing Can Break Us, No One Can Make Us

You can do whatever you want to

"An-and he ripped off my dress, and he threw me on th-the bed, and then," Maddie tried finishing her dream for Gerard. He had parked the car in a vacant lot so that he could get everything out of her. She was a wreck, stuttering with a lot of her words and crying while she was talking. She was shaking uncontrollably from talking about it and she couldn't stop.

Gerard pulled her into a tight hug and she let everything out. "It's ok, it's ok," he tried calming her.

"I-I just don't know wh-what to do," she stuttered some more.

"Do you want my opinion," he asked her. She nodded her head slowly. "If I were you, I would break up with him." She pulled away from his hug and shook her head vigorously.

"I can't. H-he wouldn't be happy about that. He wo-wouldn't take that well."

"You really have no other option."

"Yes I do, I-I can just st-stay with him," she moved farther away from Gerard.

"You can't do that! He's not right for you!"

"But I can't br-break up with him either," she looked away from him. He turned her head so that she was looking right at him.

"You can do whatever you want to." She looked down at his hand. "What do you want to do Maddie?"

She was quiet for a minute, stuck in deep thought. "I...I really don't know."

"I think I know what you want," he removed his hand from her face. He started up the car again and pulled out of the parking lot, heading in the opposite direction of where her house was.

"Where are we going," she wiped her eyes with her shirt.

"You'll see," he said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialing a number.

"Who are you calling?"

"Tori, just to tell her what's happening. We don't want to get her worried, do we?"
♠ ♠ ♠
4 more chapters left!!!
sorry this is unusually short....a few of them are going to be like this
last chapter will be good though...i started working on it already