Nothing Can Break Us, No One Can Make Us

Whatever that's suppose to mean

“Gerard, we’ve been on the road for two hours now, can you please just tell me where the hell you’re taking me,” Maddie turned her head from the window to look at Gerard.

“Sorry darling, it’s’ a sur-”

“Don’t call me darling,” she cut him off.

“Sorry, anyway, it’s supposed to be a surprise. We’re almost there anyway so just relax.”

Maddie leaned her head against the window and brought her knees back up to her chest. Gerard made a few more turns before pulling into a driveway and parked the car.

“Okay, off you go,” Gerard shooed her. She took a closer look at the house and began to shake her head.

“No way, why did you take me here?!”

“Cause this is where you belong. Now go!”

She didn’t even bother fighting it since she knew that she would only be fighting a losing battle. She unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car, walking up to the door nervously. Her hand shook as she lifted it up to bawl it into a fist and knock on the door. She bit her bottom lip when the door opened a couple minutes later. The hallway light inside was turned on as Brendon emerged from the darkness within the house. He rubbed his eyes tiredly and hugged his body for warmth as the coldness outside took over him. His eyes grew wide when he saw Maddie standing there.

She didn’t know how to react or what to say. She couldn’t look anywhere else but his eyes, which were just pulling her in closer to him. She felt her hand continue to shake as she tried to think of something to do. The only thing that came naturally to her was to start crying while standing in front of him, which is exactly what she did. Brendon reacted by pulling her into a tight hug.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she cried. “I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.”

“It’s ok, it’s ok,” Brendon soothed her, kissing her head lightly every now and then.

“I love you,” Maddie said. “I love you, I love you.”

“I love you too, it’s ok,” he responded. From the car Gerard was smiling in victory.

“Well, it looks like my work here is done,” he began to start up his car. He picked up his phone and noticed he had a text message from Pete.

No matter what happens, I’m informing you now; I always get my way.

“Whatever that’s suppose to mean,” he through his phone in the backseat and drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more chapters!!
one more short one and then the last one will be longer i promise!!!

=)