Nothing Can Break Us, No One Can Make Us

The end of the beginning

A few days later, everything was back to normal basically. Gerard kept coming back over to the house on a regular basis while him and Tori did whatever they could to satisfy their boredom. Somehow, everything became water under the bridge at this point, all except one thing. Tori still had some unfinished business to take care of.

“Tori,” Gerard called while walking down the stairs. “You need more toilet paper upstairs!”

“Thanks for sharing,” she rolled her eyes. He walked into the kitchen and sat down as she poured some drinks in a few cups.

“Who’s coming over?”

“Who do you think?”

“Well, isn’t Maddie supposed to be coming home today?”

“Yes, but that’s not who this is for,” she smiled and brought the cups into the other room. Gerard followed close behind.

“Then who,” he asked just as the doorbell rang. Tori pointed a finger for him to sit while she got the door. He sat down and took one of the cups, drinking whatever Tori put in them. It immediately spewed out of his mouth when Pete walked into the room. He began to cough. “Tori!”

“Yes,” she smirked.

“What is he doing here,” he pointed at Pete as if he had some sort of disease.

“I wanted to talk to him myself.”

“But you know that Ma-” he cut himself off before finishing his sentence. He discovered what game Tori was playing.

“Do you have something to say Gerard?”

He began to shake his head. “Not at all.”

“Good, Pete, have a seat,” she commanded. He followed orders and Tori sat down next to him. “So Pete, do you have anything to say about the situation?”

“I really don’t think it’s any of your business what goes on in my life,’ he retorted.

“No see, that is where you’re wrong,” she began. “When you mess with either Maddie or I, then that involves both of us. So don’t try correcting me right now.”

“I still don’t need to tell you my thoughts on anything,” he crossed his arms. F

“That is absolutely true,” she smiled. “In fact, I’m done with you. It was nice seeing you!”

He raised an eyebrow at her. “Ok then? I guess I’ll see you around.” He stood up and wave as he began to walk out.

“Now what,” Gerard whispered.

“Wait for it,” Tori held up a finger. They both heard the front door open and Maddie calling out for them.

“Tori, I’m ho-”

Tori and Gerard peeked around the corner and saw her standing there staring at Pete. They couldn’t see his expression since his back was facing them. Brendon came up from behind Maddie and immediately grabbed onto her hand. “Hey Brendon,” Tori called. “How about you join Gerard and I in the kitchen.”

He nodded, kissing Maddie on the head and following them into the kitchen, leaving the two of them alone. All they did was stare at each other without saying anything.

“Um,” Pete started. “Look, I’m sorry, about everything. I shouldn’t have been a dick. I shouldn’t have done anything with you that one night way back. It was wrong and I’m really sorry about that.”

“It’s ok,” she dug her toe in the ground. “I’m sorry about all that too. I should have tried stopping it before we went too far.”

“Friends,” he stuck his hand out. She smiled and gripped onto his hand. He began to shake it, but instead she pulled him into a hug. He felt awkward, but he couldn’t deny his feelings. He hugged her back tightly.

“Friends,” she said into his ear and patted him on the back, signaling that the hug was over. He pulled away and gave her once last smile before leaving the house. She sighed and walked into the kitchen. Everybody was hanging around the counter quietly. They all looked over when she came in.

“Everything ok,” Tori asked.

“Yeah, everything’s fine,” Maddie waved it off and stood close to Brendon.

“Well guys, what’s left to do?”

MOVIE,” Gerard screamed into Tori’s ear. She pushed him on the ground and he began to crawl away into the other room.

“Don’t you run away from me,” she yelled and went after him. Brendon and Maddie began to laugh at them when the phone rang. Maddie went over to the wall and looked at the number. The name was under ‘Unknown Caller’ with a number somewhat recognizable to her, however she hesitantly answered.

“Hello?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel is now up
quick link right here = Give Our Rights Away, Arise And Seize The Day
CLICK IT!!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE STUCK WITH ME UP TO THIS POINT!!
HOPEFULLY YOU STICK AROUND TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I HOPE WE CAN TALK SOON!!!
;)

xoxo,
maddie