Status: March: I just realized the whole gif part of the layout only works out on fullscreen. Haha. NOVEMBER: NO IT DOESN'T. IT ONLY WORKS ON MY SCREEN. Great.

Secondhand Smoke

2 years and 8 months ago

“Here,” he said, his eyes staring down at the receipt she'd just given him. ”This is my number... Just give me a call if you ever need a ride again.” He smiled after having the digits written and tore the bottom half of it off to hand it over. She only rolled her eyes as she smiled, taking it more as a joke than an offer, because he was always teasing her; especially about being late. She was about to toss it aside but he stopped her with a chuckle. “I’m serious.”

“Okay, sure. Whatever," she shrugged and slipped it into her pocket with disregard, clearing the pen from the counter he'd tossed back.

“Don’t lose it though,” Johnny pointed before grabbing his purchased items, seeing that she had stuck it in her apron. “I only shell it out once. Better remember that.”

“Yeah, yeah,” she waved him away to shoo him off along with the friendly threat, “I’ll stick it in my wallet and remember you always.”

Her dramatic sigh made him laugh as he stuck his sunglasses on and headed to the door shaking his head, “Whatever, Cooper, see you around.”
Disclaimer: I do not own any famous person who may appear | Rating will change in time.
♥ © Skella