Status: Finished

No Signs of Lies

2

The next morning, Vic woke up to the feeling of soft raven black hair tickling his nose and cheeks and the sound of Kellin wincing in the back of his throat.

“Gosh… why did you let me drink that much?”, he croaked with his eyes squeezed shut and his hands holding his head that felt like it was split in two whilst simultaneously being set on fire.

“It wasn´t like you would have listened to me anyway, was it?”, gently running his fingers over the outline of the younger´s face, Vic shifted around a little to shift into a more comfortable position with the younger singer lying on top of him.

“No… and could you please stop that?”, Kellin winced, looking rather nauseous and the elder immediately stopped shifting around and laid still again.

“You gonna be ok?”

“N-no”, climbing over his boyfriend, Kellin almost fell out of the bunk and run to the bathroom.

Vic had just sat up and was about to climb out of his bunk and go after the younger when Tony entered the bunk area.

“Could someone please explain to me, why your Kellin’s hurling in our bathroom?”

“He´s not MY Kellin, I don´t own him, Tony.”

“That´s not what I heard”, he said while Vic finally gathered enough self-motivation to crawl out of his bunk.

“And what DID you hear?”, Vic sighed tiredly and went after Kellin.

“Uh, nothing”, the guitarist called after him with a silent chuckle.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Half an hour later, the two of them were sitting, along with the rest of their bands in a little restaurant near the venue and had a late breakfast together. It had become a habit between the two bands to do that at the end of every tour, they did together.

The only difference to the earlier times was, that a certain raven haired singer wasn´t – as usual – sitting next to Vic and was talking to the elder singer nonstop, but now was seated in indeed singer´s lap and had his extra-dark-sunglasses-wearing head resting on Vic´s shoulder while the probably only things that kept him from sliding down to the ground were his boyfriend’s arms that – once again – held him securely to his chest.

“Is he still alive?”, Jaime asked whilst flinging one of the grapes on his plate at Kellin and hit his head.

“Not much longer, if you keep doing that”, came a muffled reply “if you can even call that ‘alive’.”

“O, isn´t he funny when he drinks?”, Justin took another sip of his mug while the singer of his band groaned again. “Fuck off.”

“Vic, are you sure, that you wanna be in a relationship with …”, Jesse started and vaguely pointed at the pale male in Vic´s embrace “that?”

“Look, how mean they are?”, Kellin weakly pressed his forehead into the crook of his boyfriend’s neck and let his hair cover most of his face while the other´s rolled their eyes at his whining.

“Firstly”, Vic trailed of and swiftly pressed a little kiss on the younger’s temple “yes, I know honey and shame on you guys”, the whole table snorted at that and mumbled something under their breath “and secondary… yes, I´m very sure”, he gently hugged Kellin a little tighter and nuzzled his nose in those soft black streaks.

For a couple of minutes all guys kept silent and just looked at the (they had to admit) cute couple in front of them.

“Well… it think that means that we at least don´t have to listen to his babbling about you anymore… that´s progress, isn´t it?”

Vic chuckled softly along with the others but eventually everyone turned to talk about something else.

“So you were talking about me, huh?”, he whispered to Kellin’s ear, playing with his smooth, ink-colored hair.

“Mhm…”, he hummed softly and turned a little to wrap his arms around Vic´s neck and snuggled into his chest.

“And now you´re gonna fall asleep and I´ll have to carry you back later?”
“Mhm Mhm.”

“You´re so adorable”, Vic whispered softly, pulling his boyfriend up jut the tiniest bit to kiss his lips “and I`m so in love with you, Kells.”

“Y-you mean that?”, lifting his too heavy head up to gaze at the elder singer, he looked straight into his brown eyes, searching for any signs of a lie.

“Yes, I do. I love you so, so much”.

There weren´t any.

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok... I really hope you liked it, thank you so, so much for reading!

Love, Yuki! :3