We'll Carry On

You Give Me Something To Talk About

((This chapter does not affect the story at all. It's essentially just a filler. Pretend that this is just a random one shot or something. I only wrote it to see if I'm good at writing smut but idk so that's why I'm posting it to get other people's opinions?))

-x-

Jack and Alex came into school the next day hand in hand. They received glances from several people, but nothing too serious. The only people at school who were homophobic were the jocks, but the couple didn't care. They had rolled up to school later than usual.

"Jack?"

"Yes, my love?" Alex blushed at the nickname. He loved the adorable things Jack calls him.

"It might sounds cheesy, but you make me really happy"

"That's so sweet, you make me happy too Lex" Jack placed a kiss on the tip of his nose, receiving "aww's" from all around. They walked each other to their lockers to collect books. There was no point going to see the others since the bell would ring literally any minute.

"Ugh, I have gym before lunch today" Jack complained, shoving several textbooks in his bag.

"I know, we're in the same class" Alex giggled "Did you bring gym clothes?"

Jack furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "Who the fuck is Jim?"

Alex immediately burst into laughter. It took the dark haired boy a while to figure out why his boyfriend was practically wetting himself.

"Oh. OH!"

"You're such a dork Jacky" the couple were interrupted by the bell. Alex groaned, he had History first period. What a great way to start your Monday morning.

-x-

"Ugh, my muscles are aching!"

"What muscles?"

"Shut the fuck up Rian!" Jack threw his sweaty socks at him. They were the first ones to get in the showers so they were fully dressed while everyone else was still washing and stuff. The boys had just done a very rigorous rugby lesson out in the heavy rain and mud for an hour. Technically Jack didn't; he just joke around with Alex and only did shit when the coach was looking. Which wasn't very often.

There were still another 15 minutes till the start of lunch. Rian was completely starving. Unlike his friends, he actually put effort into playing rugby, even though he doesn't enjoy it. After about a minute, Alex walked into the changing room from the shower, wearing nothing but a towel. Jack noticed that it hung very low on the brown haired boy's hips, giving a wonderful view of his v line. Jack wanted nothing more than to rip the towel off of him and bang him against the wall. Unfortunately, he couldn't really do anything with Rian sitting a mere few inches away.

"Hey guys, I'm just getting my clothes" Of course, Alex and his naked body had to lean right over Jack, his abs right in his face. The dark haired boy resisted the urge to run his hands all over him.

'Oh great, now I'm horny, thanks Alex!'

Alex is doing this on purpose, he's sure of it. As Alex moved away, he pushed his hips forward slightly, brushing his crotch against his boyfriend's face. Jack held back a moan. This isn't fair, surely. He'll make sure his boyfriend pays for this later.

"Eww" Rian whined when Alex had gone.

"What? Are you jealous that Zack doesn't do that to you?" Jack fired back, a playful smirk painted on his face. Rian immediately looked flustered and embarrassed.

"Um, no, I-I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Dude, you're blushing. Just admit it, you want to fuck Zack"

"But I don't!" He tried to deny it, but Jack can see straight through his bullshit.

"Okay sure, then I guess you wouldn't mind if I told everyone you like him then? Seeing as it's not true?"

"JACK! Okay fine, I do sort of like him, but you can't tell anyone!" Rian was shaking at this point. No one even knew he was gay, or had a crush on his best friend, and he planned to keep it that way. He can trust Jack though.

"Aww, my little Rian is in luuuurve" Jack jokingly hugged him and patted his head. His attention was then drawn to the fully dressed Alex Gaskarth who'd just walked in, who probably also heard that conversation. He still hadn't forgotten what he said earlier; Alex is going to pay.

The bell rang, signalling the start of lunch. Perfect. Jack released his hold on Rian and said a quick goodbye, before taking his boyfriend by the wrist and dragging him all the way to the tree house. Alex asked a million questions, but Jack didn't answer any of them.

"What are you doing?" The brown haired boy asked again, for about the tenth time. He was cut off by Jack pressing his lips hungrily against his. Alex immediately responded, shoving his tongue into the other boy's mouth. A moan escaped his lips.

Jack began to unbutton Alex's flannel, flinging it to the other side of the tree house without breaking the kiss. Alex mirrored his action, taking off Jack's t-shirt. The dark haired boy then moved away, their lips making a loud smacking noise. He then started kissing his boyfriend's neck, sucking seductively.

"Holy fuck Jack..." Alex moaned. Jack smirked, leaving several love bites on his pale skin. The purple marks looked harsh against his white neck, but Alex couldn't care less. His boyfriend continued trailing kisses along his body, biting and running his tongue over all the right areas.

'This is so much better than the dream I had ages ago' the brown haired boy thought to himself, brushing his rock hard erection against Jack's. Craving more friction, Alex began to grind his hips into his boyfriend's. It was Jack's turn to moan now.

"Ugh, I want to fuck you right now..."

"Then go ahead" Alex winked seductively. He wanted this so badly. He eagerly pulled off his skinny american flag jeans (pretty much the only jeans he ever wears), his boyfriend doing the same. Jack placed kisses along the waistband of Alex's boxers, teasing him cruelly. He slowly pulled them down, stopped just before Alex's dick, kissing every area around it.

"Stop teasing, for fuck's sake"

"Well, if you insist" Jack wasted no time in whipping off Alex's tight black underwear.

"Hands and knees, now" Alex felt himself getting even more turned on by Jack's demanding voice. He complied and rolled over. The dark haired boy realised they didn't have any protection.

"There's condoms and lube in my bag" Alex seemed to read his mind.

"Aren't you kinky, carrying condoms around with you?" Jack rummaged through his bag and found a small box with condoms in, as well as a small tub of lube. He opened the tube, lathering his fingers with the clear coloured lubricant. He placed one hand on his boyfriend's hips, positioning himself.

"Jack...I've never done this before...I'm a virgin" Alex confessed, blushing with embarrassment. Jack was surprised; he would've thought he'd have slept with one of the cheerleaders. Then again, he is gay.

"To be honest? Neither have I, but here we are," Jack pressed one finger against Alex's ass "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, just do it already!" Without hesitation, he slowly pushed into Alex, letting out a long moan. Wow, he was so tight around Jack's finger. Alex bit his bottom lip to prevent letting out a sound. He was feeling a mix of both pain and pleasure, but he knew it would gradually get better. Jack pushed in another two fingers, causing Alex to bite down even further. It was hurting a lot more than he anticipated.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked, concerned. The brown haired boy nodded, even though it was a lie. After a while, he removed his fingers and placed a condom on his throbbing cock.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"For fuck's sake, just fuck me already!" Jack pushed into him once again, letting out a long moan. Alex was so tight around him.

The brown haired boy's breathing hitched in his throat as Jack brushed against his prostate. Knowing where the spot is, Jack increased his speed, now ramming into him.

"OH MY FUCK, DEEPER JACK, DEEPER, PLEASE" Alex screamed. All the pain was gone and replaced with just pure sexual pleasure. He moved his hips in time with his boyfriend's in order to feel more friction.

"You're so fucking hot when you beg" He felt Jack's hot breath on his sweaty back. They changed position so that Jack was now on the floor, and Alex was sat on his dick. He was now hitting his prostate dead on, making both boys cry out with pleasure.

"Oh fuck Lex!" Jack swore as his boyfriend started to bounce up and down on his cock. Alex could feel the precum leaking out.

"J-Jack, touch me..please.." he moaned breathlessly. The dark haired boy obliged, wrapping a hand around Alex's dick, sliding it up and down in rhythm, thumb brushing over the tip.

"HOLY FUCK JACK, FASTER" he cried out. He can't begin to explain the amount of pleasure coursing through him. Jack was getting even more aroused just hearing his boyfriend's pleas and moans. Alex felt a hot boiling feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Jack, I'm gonna--" he didn't get to finish his sentence. Hot cum ejaculated all over his boyfriend's face and stomach. Jack couldn't contain himself either. He ended up coming deep inside of Alex. Alex rolled off of Jack, before looking him in the eye. Jack sent back a timid smile, taking his hand in his.

"How was that for your first time?" He asked accompanied with a wink.

"It was pretty fucking great," Alex admitted, playing with Jack's long fingers "What about you?"

"I wouldn't have had it any other way" he placed a sweet, innocent kiss on his boyfriend's lips, smiling into it. In the distance, they heard the school bell ring. Fuck, they only have 5 minutes to get dressed and get to class. With a sense of urgency, Jack and Alex threw on their clothes, grabbed their bags and ran.

-x-

Zack raised an eyebrow at Alex as he sat down beside him in Science.

"Where were you at lunch?" He asked, confused.

"Take a wild guess, my dear Zachary"

"Don't call me that," he cringed at the use of his full name "And judging from your very obvious sex hair, I won't need to take a guess"

"You're just jealous" Alex smirked

"Pfft, of what?"

" The fact that you didn't get to sneak off with Rian and have sex!"

"What, no! I don't even like Rian in that way!" Zack turned away from Alex and pretended to do work. He actually does like Rian, but he's pretty sure he's straight. Anyways, he's always hanging out with that Cass girl.

"He likes you too, by the way. You should ask him out!" That sparked his attention. His crush likes him back? Really? A smile creeped onto his face at the thought of it. Maybe he will ask Rian out, maybe tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Title credit: St. Patrick by PVRIS)