Status: oneshot

Kiss Me Senseless

More, More, More

I grinned wickedly at Kellin, loving how confused he looked. “Vic, seriously, what are you talking about?” he asked.
“Remember when you said it’d be hot to have a threesome?” I asked cheekily.
“Uh…why?” I grinned wider at him. “Because I know somebody who’s willing to have one,” Kellin's eyes widened slightly. “Who?” he asked. “You remember Andy, right?”
Kellin made a face, nodding slowly. “Well he happens to enjoy getting off with other guys, and because you’re a kinky little deviant, I decided to ask him about it. And he said that if you want, he’d love to,”
Kellin chewed his lip, the curiosity burning in his eyes. “Do you want to?” he asked.
“Well, I wouldn’t hate it. I mean, it’s one more person to help me tease you,”
Kellin laughed and shook his head “Okay,” I grinned and pulled him out to the living room. Andy was sitting on the couch, his leg bent over the other.
“Hi,” he said, looking over Kellin as I dragged him into the room. Kellin blushed and glanced at me nervously. “Relax baby, I trust him,”
He nodded a little and looked back at Andy. He stood up, towering over Kellin and I.
“You’re right, he is cute as hell,” Andy said, looking over Kellin. He blushed a little and did the same, checking out Andy.
I watched them inspect each other and then touched Kellin's side. “So, you want to?” I asked, making sure.
“Mhm,” I grinned and pulled his little body against mine, wrapping my arms around him from behind. I dipped my head down to kiss his neck, Kellin tilting his head to the side for me.
I kissed up and down his throat, roaming my hands over his body as I sucked a hickey there. Kellin's eyes fell closed, a little gasp leaving his lips as I bit him.
He let me undo his jeans and then rub him through his boxers while Andy walked up to us. He tipped his head to the side, moving to kiss the other side of Kellin's neck.
Kellin's eyes flashed open in surprise, before he settled against us. I pushed Kellin's jeans down further, Andy pulling his shirt up at the same time.
He moved to kiss Kellin's chest, making him gasp as he licked his nipple. “Uh-uh,” I whispered, my lips at his ear. “You have to be quiet,”
Kellin shivered, but nodded silently. I smirked and slid my hands into his jeans, pushing them down. Kellin moved to let Andy pull his shirt off, while I pulled his jeans down his legs.
He stepped out of them, blinking at me as I spun him around. “On your knees baby,” I said and grinned as he immediately dropped to his knees for me.
He stared up at me with wide eyes as I undid my jeans, shoving them down slightly. Kellin leant forward and licked me, without having to be told to.
Andy pulled my shirt off, tilting my head to the side to kiss me. I gasped into his mouth as Kellin started sucking me, his little tongue swirling around my tip before he took my entire length in his mouth.
I kissed Andy back, my tongue gliding against his as we fought for dominance. It was different than kissing Kellin, only because he always let me dominate him. Kellin was extremely submissive, but Andy had no problem fighting me for the power.
I broke away from his lips to look down at Kellin, who was sucking perfectly. He kept sucking me down and then pulling back to lap at the head.
I moaned and pushed his head down, Kellin looking up at me with wide, innocent eyes. “Fuck, Kellin,” I groaned. I looked back at Andy as he pulled his shirt off, revealing the pale skin beneath it.
He pushed his jeans off, and stepped up beside me. I pushed Kellin's head back and forth for a moment before pulling him off.
“Suck,” I ordered and nodded at Andy. He took a deep breath before leaning over to suck him too. “Ungh,” I grinned as Andy groaned, knotting his fingers into Kellin's hair.
He bobbed his head again, sucking all of him down before pulling back, the same way he had done to me.
I kissed Andy again, noticing the way Kellin looked up at me. I knew he would feel jealous, but I would kiss him later. Kellin however, demanded my attention and reached over to stroke my cock.
I moaned and thrusted my hips forward into his hand. “Fuck, here,” He moved off of Andy, switching to suck me while he stroked him instead.
Kellin moved to touch himself, humming in pleasure as he did. I pushed him back a bit and took his hand, earning a little pout. “No,” I said and smirked at him. He made puppy eyes up at me. “Uh-uh,”
I moved my cock towards him, rubbing it against his mouth and smearing my pre-cum against his lips. He licked me, stroking Andy again.
I grinned as he started to do the same to me, moving back and forth between us to suck. He licked Andy’s tip and then sucked it a little before moving back to me and doing the same.
“That’s enough,” I pulled him up, pressing his body against mine. I moved my mouth close to his to tease him, smirking as he tried to kiss me.
Andy slid his hand into Kellin's hair and yanked his head to the side to kiss him. He kissed back eagerly, his lips parting for him.
I watched them kiss, reaching down to slide my hand into Kellin's pants. He gasped, breaking their kiss to bit his lip. “No sounds,” I scolded and kissed just under his jaw.
Andy kissed his lips again while I stroked him, his moan muffled into his mouth. I tsked and nudged his face to the side to look at me.
“I’ll just have to punish you,” Kellin's eyes were dark with lust, his pupils wide. I knew he secretly wanted to be punished; he always did. He just tried to pretend that he didn’t.
I slid my hand away, taking his wrist to lead him to our bedroom. Andy followed, a little smirk on his lips. I pushed Kellin onto the bed while he got out the vibrator and lube I had put in the bedside table.
I pulled out the only handcuffs I had before situating myself over Kellin's chest. He stared up at me as I took his hand and clipped one side around his wrist.
I wrapped the other around one of the slats in our headboard and then clipped his other wrist in. “Okay?” I asked. Kellin nodded, staring up at me with his pretty eyes.
Andy got onto the bed then and pushed me out of the way. I laughed as I fell onto the mattress.
He moved between Kellin's legs, smirking again as he spread them for him. I stroked Kellin slowly as Andy lubed up his fingers, and then slid one of them into Kellin. He didn’t really react, used to me stretching him with two first.
Andy realized the same thing and slid another into him. I ran my thumb over Kellin's tip, loving the little moan that left his lips.
“I though I told you to shush?” I asked playfully and squeezed his base. “You—you already said I was…going to be punished,” he gasped.
“Mhm, and you will,” I knew he was okay with it, mostly I just teased him as a punishment, or made him come after I already had. He didn’t like spanking, and I knew he would be terrified of anything else.
Kellin moaned suddenly, pushing his hips back on Andy’s hand. “I think I found it,” he said to me and chuckled slightly. I nodded and continued to slide my hand up and down his cock, while leaning over to finally kiss him.
Kellin groaned into my mouth before kissing back, his tongue tasting strange from the blowjobs. Andy hit his prostate again, Kellin arching up against me.
“Ungh, more,” he begged. I grinned and shook my head, Andy sliding his fingers out of him. Kellin whimpered at the loss of both of our touches.
“Shush,” Andy traded places with me, stroking his own cock over Kellin. I picked up the vibrator, spreading lube over it and then touching the tip to his hole.
Kellin wriggled back, trying to get it inside him. I grinned and only pushed the tip of it inside him, loving the way he squirmed.
“Please,” I smirked at him and then slid it out before pushing it in again, the slightest bit further. I repeated it over and over, teasing him relentlessly.
“Vic, please,” he begged and tried to fit more of in himself. I finally slid it in further, a little more than halfway and then quickly pulled it back out.
Kellin whined and then moaned as I slammed it completely inside of him. “Is that what you wanted?” I teased, my voice turning seductive.
Kellin nodded and groaned as I rubbed the toy inside of him. I kept sliding it in and out, waiting until he was begging for more.
Andy started stroking Kellin slowly as I turned it on to the first setting. It was just buzzing constantly, vibrating inside of him.
Kellin moaned and rolled his hips back on the vibrator as I thrusted it again. I teased him, pulling it completely out. “Vic,” Kellin groaned.
I grinned and slid the vibrator along his inner thigh, loving the way he shuddered beneath it. I held it against his cock, Andy stroking it against him.
Kellin moaned and writhed between us, his eyes falling closed. I finally pulled the toy away and pushed it back into him. I turned it onto the third setting, completely skipping the second one.
Kellin gasped, rocking his hips as it vibrated. I let go and pulled Andy to me, kissing him roughly. He rubbed my cock, groaning into my mouth as I did the same to him.
Kellin continued to whine under us as we made out, completely ignoring him. I reached down to turn the vibrator up to number five and went back to Andy. Kellin moaned loudly, pulling on the handcuffs.
I broke away from Andy, the two of us smirking at each other before I leant over Kellin. “Poor baby, can’t get off,” I teased and kissed his stomach.
“T-touch me please,” he begged, trying to rub his hips up against me. “Unh-uh. Naughty boys don’t get what they want,” Kellin whined and ground his hips up against me.
“Please Vic, I’ll be good. Just touch me please,” I shook my head and leant down to kiss him. Andy moved behind me and chuckled as he shoved the toy into him deeper.
Kellin moaned and lifted off the bed again in pleasure. “Oh g-god, don’t stop,” he begged, breathing heavily.
Andy did the exact opposite and moved away. “No, no, no, please. I need it,” I grinned and reached down to stroke him quickly, using my other hand to push the vibrator in and out of him.
“Ungh, Vic,” I grinned and pushed it into him harder. “F-fuck, Vic,” His legs twitched as I continued to tease him, and I knew he was close.
I stopped as soon as he was going to cum. “No, please,” Kellin begged. “Please what?” Andy asked. “Please let me cum,” I smirked and shook my head.
“We didn’t even fuck you yet,” I said and kissed his lips once. Kellin frowned, panting desperately. I handed Andy a condom and moved out of the way to let him fuck Kellin.
He rolled it onto himself, covering his dick with lube after before harshly slamming into him. Kellin moaned, squeezing his eyelashes shut.
“I bet you love it, don’t you baby? You love his hard cock inside you,” Kellin nodded, moaning as Andy slid in and out of him quickly,
He held onto Kellin's hips, fucking him roughly as he got closer. “Harder, please,” Kellin begged, his hands curling into little fists as he grabbed at nothing.
I grinned and tilted his head to the side to kiss him while Andy fucked him. I pinched Kellin's nipple, loving the way he moaned into my mouth.
Andy started slamming into him harder, hitting his prostate. I smirked, watching Kellin squirm around. I knew he couldn’t get off without someone touching him, no matter how much you worked him up.
“V-Vic, Andy, please, I’m so close, touch me please. Ungh, please,” I shook my head and kissed Kellin again as Andy stilled inside of him.
He groaned, his eyes closing tightly as he came. “Ungh, so tight,” he moaned. “Ungh, please let me cum,” Kellin asked.
“Not yet baby,” Andy pulled out of him, breathing heavily as he moved beside Kellin. “You’re so fucking hot,” he breathed and kissed Kellin.
I took advantage of the distraction and lubed up a condom over myself. I held onto Kellin's hips and then rubbed my tip against his hole. He looked at me, his pupils having blown out almost all of the green.
“What do you want?” I teased and pushed my tip into him. “Mm, fuck me,” I grinned and slammed into him, loving the way his body reacted.
Kellin rolled his hips back, massing me inside of him, and drawing a moan from my lips. “Fuck, Kellin, so good baby,” He kept moving, trying to fit more of me inside of him while started thrusting.
“Harder,” he pleaded, moaning when I gave him what he wanted. He started pushing back on me with every thrust, knowing exactly how he wanted me. “Baby, ungh, so tight,” I gasped and snapped my hips forward.
Andy started stroking Kellin torturously slowly as I fucked him, slamming my cock into him. I lifted his hips up, pushing in at the angle I knew would drive him crazy.
He moaned loudly as I hit his prostate over and over before stopping completely. “No,” Kellin whined and rubbed his hips backwards.
I groaned and did the same, rolling my hips sensually and adding pressure to the spot that had him purring.
“Please, please, please, Vic, I’m so fucking close.” I grinned and started snapping my hips into him deeply, moaning with each thrust. And moved to suck Kellin's tip, stroking him at the same time.
I hit his prostate again, hard, sending him over the edge. He screamed, coming into Andy’s mouth and tightening around me perfectly.
I groaned and came too, shooting into the condom. “Ungh, Kellin,” I moaned and pulled out of him. Andy sat up and swallowed, looking at a very breathless Kellin.
“Fuck, that was great,” he said and leant back on his hand. I nodded my agreement and moved to let Kellin out of the handcuffs.
He let his arms fall, stretching them out a little. “Okay?” I asked and kissed his hair. “Mhm…I’m sleepy,” he mumbled, completely blissed out.
I laughed and looked at Andy as he stood up. “Guess I’ll see you later then,” I nodded and smiled as he tossed the condoms out before stretching once.
“See ya Kellin,” he teased and left the room. I looked down at him as he nuzzled into my side, loving how cuddly he was after sex.
“Did you have fun?” I asked. “Mhm…you’re such a tease,” I laughed and kissed his hair. “You love it,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so here you go, requested by phandley

title- "Déjà Vu" Sleeping With Sirens