Status: A book in the Kpop fairy tales

The Idol and the Street Kid

Lexi

My name is Lexi or Lex works just fine. I am sixteen years old. I was born and raised in LA California. I grew up in an orphanage but ran wild on the streets. I prefer the streets. I had been adopted many times but each family said I was too wild, to problematic for their home so I was sent back.

My looks? I am a girl. My black hair is short and spiked in the back and long in the front, blue eyes and slim body. Curves. C cup boobs. Just an average teenage girl. My style is dressing as a boy.

Now I have been adopted again to a military family. They think they can take me away from the streets of LA. Well they are kind of right since they are moving to South Korea and I have to go with them. The joy!

Don't get me wrono I am a huge Kpop fan. Going to Korea is great but I didn't want to leave the streets. I am as the military dude calls me a street kid.

We are here at my new home in Korea. New streets. New people. I heard my new parents mention military school. Maybe I will ran away like I normally do but this time I don't have a place to go.

That's pretty much everything. So see ya soon.

Lex
♠ ♠ ♠
New story