Status: A book in the Kpop fairy tales

The Idol and the Street Kid

The Streets

The streets. I was back on the streets. It had only been a few days but I quickly fell ​​​into a routine. I found a store that was easy to shoplift. A nice little alley with a box.

​I kept an eye on the news when I passed tvs in the windows. They didn't even bother to report me missing. I used a near by stearm to wash off some dirt.

​My ribs still hurt but I could deal.

​I made a few friends​​​​​​​​​​​​. They weren't really friends but we helped each other.

​One was an older man, forties maybe. Use to be in the military. Still had the jacket to prove it​​​​. His name was Lee. Or at least that's what he told the others. His hair was greying, eyes dulling. He had been on the streets for ten years, he said.

​Next was a young girl in her twenties. She liked being called Ren. She was an ex striper but quit when she got pregnant, now her son lives with her parents and she was forced onto the streets, no club wanting to hire her.

​They were good people. Gave me a place on these new streets. The use my thief, sneaking, and lock picking skills and I use their knowledge. It's a win win.

​But I do think about SHINee. How those five boys are doing. I haven't seen them in awhile. But that is probably for the best. Idols wouldn't care for some homeless street kid.​​

​~3rd Person POV~

​The members of SHINee were in fact worried about the American girl. They had gone over to her house. Her step mother answered, her husband not home.

​She told the boys that Lexi ran away. Her husband not caring to file a report. But Nancy was kind and was worried​​​​​​​​​​​​ about the girl.

​She also told the band about how her husband beat her. The boys grew angry at the thought.

​She had told them to keep an eye on the streets. Because to Lexi the streets are her family.​​​​