Status: ACTIVE

Hail Mary of Love

Chapter 2 - 002

Me and Izzy had just got back into the house after going shopping to spend a little time together since teachers had been piling on the homework and we both went straight for the living room and we watched TV for a while before the boys came down and changed our channel straight over to FOX. Izzy was just about to protest when we noticed the breaking news.

Green Bay packers team attacked on the road to their game against the 49ers tomorrow, Clinton Dix, Matthews, Cobb, Lacy had suffered stab wounds from the ambushers while Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson had been shot.

Me and Izzy started crying and our brothers came to comfort us "its OK" Parker said obviously not realising what bullets can do. "we're getting time off school to go visit them in San Francisco" Jayden stated trying to do a better job than Parker. "they're at San Francisco General Hospital and we are getting a flight over to San Francisco International first thing in the morning"

I couldn't believe it. my dad could die and its just typical that he's on the other side of the country so i did the one thing I do best I walked away.I grabbed my packers hat and my coat and left the house and got into the my car. i just sat there with the ignition on thinking and hoping my dad would be ok

Ti came out of my trance and pulled out of the drive and just drove around town before I found myself 40 miles north of green bay in Algoma beside lake Michigan. My dad used to take me, lilly and Jayden to the lakeside park there when we were younger and we used to just through a football about and then go to an old fashioned diner in Algoma and that used to be our bonding time when dad was at home. Jayden always wanted to be a receiver like my dad but i was fearing that he could be replacing my dad in 3 years if my dad doest get better or worse dies.

When i got to the lake I pulled a blanket out of the trunk and layed it on the grass beside the lake and just sat there watching the patterns and ripples in the crystal clear water.

I must have been sat there for a while because i got a text from Lilly saying i had been gone for 3 hours, i replied saying i was at the lake in Algoma and i was going to be back after stopping for some food.

I stayed on the grass for another half hour before i went to the diner my dad always took me to and ordered my favourite bacon and cheese burger with spicy fries and extra large onion rings. They tasted even more beautiful than i remembered i also ordered a large heated fudge milkshake and had sticky apple pie for desert
I figured that a good meal now would make me feel better for the depressing plane flight tomorrow and the even more depressing areoplane garbage that airlines call food
♠ ♠ ♠
so things are getting more heated but this has nothing on what's in store for ypu laddies

stay classy San Francisco including the hospital with Josylne's dad in it

BYEEE