Status: Active

Heaven

Chapter Two

It's been 2 years daddy. I miss you a lot. Mommy plays your band for me. It makes me feel that you're here with me. All the guys come around and bug me a lot. Especially Uncle Brian. He's my favorite out of all of them. Shhhh, don't tell them I said that.

I'm in 4th grade this year. I still carry a picture of us wherever I go. It makes me feel safe.

I get called mean things from kids at school. Just because you're not here anymore. A 9 year old shouldn't have to be scared of going to school.

I cry at night because you're not here to kiss me goodnight, or read me a bedtime story. I've never known so much pain like this. Why daddy? Why did you have to go? Do you hear your little girl's cry of agony of knowing your not here and not coming back?

I'm smart for being 9 years old. I was the one that found you cold on your bed. I was the one that tried to wake you up and wouldn't wake up. I knew something was wrong. I remember the anguish cries of everyone hearing the news that you died.

Everyone was destroyed. Uncle Brian was the worst. Because you died, Uncle Brian hasn't been the same. He comes around a lot more then what he did before you died. It's like when he's around me he feels your presence near. Him and mom are dating. They don't think I know but I do.

Uncle Matt and Aunt Val have a baby together. River James Sanders. They named him after you. He looks just like uncle Matt.

Uncle Johnny finally married Aunt Lacey. It was about time they did.

Uncle Zacky and Aunt Gena got a divorce. I really miss Aunt Gena. She still comes around though so that's pretty cool.

They got a new drummer now. I think he's pretty cool. His name's Arin and I like him and I'm sure you do too or else you wouldn't have brought him to them.

Grandpa's sick daddy. They say he has cancer. I go with him to keep him company at his appointments. The cancer's spreading daddy. It's in his lungs now. He doesn't have much time left. Take care of grandpa daddy. I'm gonna miss him.

I bet you're proud of the legacy that the guys have created of you. I know I'm proud.

I'm proud to call you my daddy and I miss you every single day.

I love you daddy.