Sequel: The Last Sunrise

Monster

DANCE!!

We walk back to the bar and Alex grabs his virgin glass and drinks it.

"Oh, my God! This tastes so good! It's so sweet!" Alex fascinates over his glass. I decide to take a sip too since I'm feeling a little tired again. I take a small sip and taste the sweet crimson that entered my mouth.

"It is sweet." I say and smile at Alex. I take his hand and lead us back to the dance floor.
He turned around to face me this time and put his hands on my hips. I put mine on his waist and we started grinding like before. Except this time he was getting more into it. He immediately attached his lips to my neck. His tongue, his teeth, it all turned me on and I moaned quietly.

He brought his lips to my ear. "You like it, don't you?" He says in a seductive voice, pulls my hips closer to his as he grinds harder. I moan again and he hears it and smiles. "You really like it. It's something you can really sink your teeth into, isn't it Billy?" Noticing the figure of speech as a sign, I pulled back.

"Alex, I-"

"I'm sorry, Billy." He says quickly. "Please come close again. I like it."

"I'm not going to turn you, Alex." I say.

"I know, please come closer." He says and grabs my hands with his. He pulls me into him and attaches his lips to my neck again. He repeats himself from before. Tongue, teeth, suck, lick, etc. Then, "Fuck me, Billy."