Sequel: The Last Sunrise

Monster

Grind Dancing Leads to Chex.

After Alex said that, he runs his tongue over my neck and biting lightly. It makes me moan lightly and he digs his nails into my side. I moan louder and grab his hand. We find Devan and Jared, they're dancing like idiots and totally wasted. We grab them and drag them out of the the club and back to their place. It's not that far. 5 minutes driving, 10 walking.

Once we get home, they pass out downstairs on the couch and we're left upstairs. I've never seen their upstairs but I want to find the bedrooms. I open every door until I find one bedroom. It's completely empty, just a dresser and a bed. I walk in and close the curtains so I won't wake up to being burned and walk run back to Alex, throwing him onto the bed.
We're breathing heavily and lock eyes before we attach our lips and tug at each others clothes.

I have no control over myself. I change to my other self, the monster killer, and practically rip his shirt over his head. I try to force myself to be normal but I can't fight it. His heart beat so fast, the blood, his breathing...

I rip his pants off his legs and pull my clothes off as well so we're just down to our boxers.
We continue making out but my lips travel down his jawline and to his neck. I start to bite him lightly but fight it off and continue down his chest.

I get to the lining of his boxers and look up at him, smiling and showing my monster teeth. I see the plead in his eyes to keep going and I decide to play. I pull down his boxers slowly and run my tongue lightly over him. I lightly blow air where I licked him and he goes crazy.

"Son of a bitch, Billy! Why do you always have to tease?! Just fuck me already!"

I give him my evil smile and put all of him in my mouth. I run my tongue over him, knowing he'll like it. He lets out a loud moan and arches his back. He clenches the sheets in his hands and moans more. I run the bottom of my teeth over him slowly and lightly before he comes into my mouth.

I slide back up and lock lips, letting him taste himself and he just moans. I'm giggling on the inside on how many ways I can turn this boy on. I run my tongue over his and slide my hands up his sides. He kicks off his boxers and I take mine off, he knows what's coming next.

"Roll over." I say and he does what he's told. He rolls over and I pull him up so he's now in his hands and knees. I play again and slowly start inside him, slowly moving in and out.

"More," He yells. "Please." He whimpers the last part and I give him a little bit more. Not a lot but more. "Oh, fuck me Billy, fuck me!" He yells. "Faster! More! Harder!" He shouts random things and I give in, giving him more, faster, and harder.

I grasp his hips and he screams in pain and pleasure, clutching the sheets. I find a fast pace and run my hand through my sweaty hair, pushing it out of my face. I let out loud moans here and there but Alex is screaming his head off and we both come at the same time.

We collapse on the bed and lay there, breathing heavily and fast.

"I love the way you scream." I say breathlessly.

"I love the way you fuck me." He says.

"I love the sounds we make and the things we say to each other. I wonder if Devan and Jared heard." We both giggle and cuddle under the sheet.

"I love you, Billy." Alex says and I kiss his forehead.

"I love you too." I say and we fall asleep together.

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning we wake up together and I get up to take a shower. When I get out, Alex is still sleeping. He looks so cute when he's sleeping! He looks like a little boy and so pure. Maybe that's why I love him so much. I pull on my clothes and walk downstairs into the basement where the two boys are still sleep on the couch - on top of each other. They both don't have shirts on and a blanket is covering them.

I get the idea that they did the same thing I did with Alex so I move back upstairs and make breakfast for Alex. There's a box of Lucky Charms in the cupboard and there's a little bit of milk left. I pour the rest of the milk into the cereal and I feel a pair of arms wrap themselves around me, lips kiss my neck.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says and I turn around to him face him.

"Good morning, lovie." I say and wrap my arms around him and bend down to kiss his neck.

"Do you still want me to turn you? I saw the fear in your eyes last night." I say.

"I don't know. I think I was caught off guard. I didn't know you were going to change yourself."

"I didn't. The monster just came out. I tried to force it back in but it wouldn't listen to me...so you fucked a vampire last night." I say and kiss his cheek.

"I don't care who I fuck, as long as it's you." He taps my nose with his finger and we both smile. I kiss him on his lips and he pulls away.

"I need to call my mom and tell her I'll be home later!" He says and I let him do and watch him run to the phone and call his mom.

The more we explore each others bodies and the more time we spend with each other, the more I fall for him.