Sequel: The Last Sunrise

Monster

Jobs

"Oh, Billy," Alex moans softly in my ear. His grip on my shoulders tighten and he buries his face in my neck. This is why I love doing this so much. He turns so soft and lovable and he just opens up to me. I guess it's like a type of bonding moment. Something else I never had with my parents. But now's not the time to be sad.

I love the feeling when our skin touches. Not just hand in hand, but like chest against chest...it tickles and feels good. And the feeling of his soft lips against mine and light touches against each others' skin. Is this real love? When you feel open and happy and feel tears of joy when you make love.

Our lips collide again and he takes a deep breath as I pull out and slowly push back in. He moans quietly and our noses touch. He smiles softly and gives me an Eskimo kiss. I used to do those when I was five. It made me smile as well. I think I really love him. I pull out after I release myself and I wrap an arm around him.

"Alex," I say.

"Hmm?" He says softly, almost a whisper.

"I think I really love you. Not the high school couple type of love but the kind of love where I want to be with you forever." I say. Did that sound right? I think he got it though.

"I've felt that way for a very long time. I'm happy you feel the same now." He says and we share a kiss.

Later on, Alex and I cuddle on the couch, only a blanket covering us. I softly stroke his hair as his eyes slowly close and he drifts into sleep. I close my eyes as well and fall asleep with his head resting on my chest. I wake up to a flash blinding me and sit up quickly, forgetting about the sleeping Alex on me. He wakes up and sits up fast as well and there's another flash blinding us.

"You two are soooooooo cute!!" Jared coos and takes another picture.

"I'm going to shove that camera up your ass if you don't stop!" I yell and shield my eyes as he takes another.

"You can't. Devan's already been there. Maybe we can schedule an appointment?" He smiles and takes one last picture before running back into the basement.

"What an idiot." I say and relax back onto the couch. Alex yawns and stretches while I lay there and stare at his wonderful body. I watch every muscle tense up, then relax. He clears his throat and I instantly turn my attention to his eyes.

"You were staring." He says.

"Because I'm infatuated with your body." I say and grab his sides, pulling him back on top of me.

"Finally, I get to be on top!" He smiles. I roll over so we fall off the bed and I am now on top.

"Haha, now I'm on top!" I say smiling.

"That's not fair!! You cheated!!" He says and pushes my face up. I don't know why but I think it's cute. I push past his hands and cover his face in kisses.

"Ahhh!!!!!! Jared! Help!" He giggles and Jared and Devan come upstairs from the basement. They walk into the living room together, holding hands, and look at us for a minute.

"...I don't even want to know." Jared giggles and I get off Alex.

"Where are you going?" I ask them.

"We're going to look for jobs. We need to pay rent and stuff. Someone bought this house and they're going to let us stay here only if we pay them." Jared says.

"That's stupid!" I say and tickle Alex while he's trying to do God knows what to me.

"I know. Well, we'll see you guys later. Don't trash the place, okay?" Jared smiles and they leave together.

"BYE!" I yell and look at Alex.

"Is there a reason why you're trying to tickle me?" I ask and he starts giggling out of nowhere. "Wooooow....." I say quietly and get up.

"Noooo!!!!" Alex giggles and pulls me back down. "I have to tell you something." He whispers in my ear.

"What?" I whisper back.

"I love you." He whispers and kisses my cheek.

"I love you too." I whisper back and kiss him back.

I'm not sure if I'm going to like this but I'll let Alex be on top this time.