Sequel: The Last Sunrise

Monster

Death

I just motion for him to sit next to me on his bed. He does what he's told and begins sobbing.

"Alex," I begin and wrap a soothing arm around him. "I'm really sorry about this. There's nothing I can do, but help."

"You're not helping me!" He yells, standing up and his voice squeaking and sounding so adorable. "If you were helping me, you would've turned me a long time ago!"

"I don't want to hurt you. Your whole life will be ruined and if you don't want to do this anymore, there's no way you can turn back."

"Please, I have nobody." He begs and anger rises in me.

"I have nobody! You at least have parents! They may not be blood-related to you, but at least you're not at some guy's house who you don't even know!" I yell.

"You don't understand!" He sobs.

"No, it's you who doesn't understand! You're a spoiled brat who gets every single thing you want and throw a fit when nothing goes your way!"

"I want to be with you!" He goes on arguing about one subject while I argue about another.

"You don't want to be with me! You have your boyfriend!"

"I want you!"

"You want your boyfriend!"

"He's a druggie!"

"You like druggies!"

"He beats me!"

"You like it rough!" I yell.

"Only with you!"

"Vampirism is bad!"

"Only during the day."

"You have beautiful eyes."

"Only at night."

"You have a cute nose."

"Only when I want to."

"I'm beginning to like you."

"I've always liked you." He says and we lock lips.

I wrap my arms around him and tighten my hands around his shirt, tugging it up. He pulls away and lets me pull it off and we lock lips again. He tilts his head to the left and lets me kiss down his jaw line and down his neck. He stops me at that one stop and hold my head there.

"Turn me, Billy." He says quietly. "Please." I push him away, angry that he used me.

"I will not turn you! I've made this very clear before!" I yell.

"Billy, please!" He drops to his knees and begs.

"Get off the floor, Alex." I demand.

"Not until you turn me!"

"Whatever." I say and crawl back under his bed.

I feel so disgusted that he's just teasing me. He doesn't really want to live with me forever, he just wants to get what he wants and I won't give it to him. Spoiled brat. Someone's running up the stairs and bursts through the door.

"Who's yelling in here?" His mother asks.

"Get out of my room!" Alex yells back.

"Don't talk to me like that, I am still your mother!"

"No you're not! You're a fake! Just like everyone else! Billy's the only one who's real!" He yells and I get nervous now that he's brought my name to their attention. It was silent for a moment.

"Who is...Billy?" She paused before asking my name.

"A friend," Alex replies. They're talking in a normal tone now, instead of yelling. "Someone I can trust. but not now, I'm mad at him." She cups her face in her hands and runs out of the room. I hear her run downstairs and tell her husband what she's just found out.

"I hope they kick you out." He says to me, staring at the door. "I hope they find you and throw you out of the house into the sunlight and you burn and die." He didn't mean that, did he?

"I hope they put you with a new family; one that beats you senseless until you see how much of a spoiled rotten brat you are. And when we meet again, we'll be changed men." I reply.
"I hope they send you to the psych ward; the same thing my parents did to me." I continue. "I hope you see every single thing I went through. But I will never hope for them to do to you what they did to me. If I were still alive, or knew where my parents are, I'd have them sue that place."

"Billy," Alex interrupts. "You're parents lived next to me, right?"

"Yes," I say. "Why?"

"Billy," He says. "You're parents died."