Memoirs from the Mine

Jebidiah Gadfry

My first real boss in the mine was a salty old coal miner named Jebidiah Gadfry. He hailed from southern Utah and looked meaner than rattle snake with a hemorrhoid and had a similar temperament. My introduction to him was the first time we were tasked with moving the bore miner out for servicing.

Within moments of us putting our plan in motion steam was already blowing out of his ears and and his eyes were bugging out of his head as he bellowed what the F@#$ are you doing! put that miner in high gear!! He always has such a fine way with words.

one of Jebs favorite sports was yelling at me. My general mechanical ineptitude and lack of skill in operating heavy machinery provided plenty of fodder for his fury. He grew to enjoy our encounters and often came with a gleam in his eye and the light workings of a smirk upon the corners of his mouth. It was sort of like a dog with a bone he just enjoyed chewing on something and I was the most flavorful target.

One day however I did exact a bit of sweet revenge, I had stepped off to the side to urinate when he walked around the corner and said: Freddy why is it every time I walk around the corner I find you standing here with your dick in your hand? and my retort came swiftly and with out thinking: well Jeb I think the real question is why is it every time I have my dick in my hand, you suddenly appear? He sputtered and walked off. I don't get to win very often but that one felt pretty good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Names have been changed to protect others identity.