Status: New fanfic! After a long ass break, I'm back to typing out fanfic!

My Neighbor Andrew

Moving Day

"Elita, we have to go!" yelled Elita's older and annoying sister Aoife. "Crap!" Elita muttered to herself. Her plan of staying in the closet failed.

"Go get your sister", Mrs. O'Brien said. Aoife rushed upstairs to the empty bedroom she and her sister shared. She flung open the closet door. "Mom and dad are waiting!" Elita got up, grabbed her doll and made her way downstairs.

"There you are. Come, dear. You will love our new house." Her father, Mr. O'Brien said. They got in the car and drove to their new house following the moving truck. Elita looked back at the house. She spent five years in the house and now she's on her way to a new one.

"Mommy, daddy? Why are we moving?" Elita asked, with a hint of fear in her little voice.

"You and Aoife are growing up and daddy got a better job at the bank," Mr. O'Brien said calmly.

They finally arrived and the house was bigger as the O'Brien sisters looked in awe.

"Oh hi!" a woman said to Mrs. O'Brien.

"Hello. I'm guessing you're our neighbor?" Mrs. O'Brien asked.

"Yes. So nice to meet you. I'm Raine Hozier-Byrne."

"Nice to meet you, Raine. I'm Bridget O'Brien."

The women shook hands as Elita hid behind her mom.

"This is my little girl, Elita. Li, say hi to Mrs. Hozier-Byrne."

"...hi..." Elita said shyly.

Mrs. Hozier-Byrne aww'd and said "You're shy. That's okay. So is my son. He's around your age."

Elita excused herself and met up with her sister who was in the living room watching the moving men.

John Byrne pulled up to his house to see his wife talking to the neighbors.

"Oh, my husband is back from his session. John, dear. These are our new neighbors Cillian and Bridget."

John shook their hands. "Hello Cillian and Bridget. Welcome to the neighborhood," he said warmly. The Hozier-Byrnes invited the O'Brien's over for lunch. They kindly accepted.