Te Iubesc

Te Iubesc

♥Te Iubesc - I love you♥

"Sir Sykes," one of the soldiers asked. Oliver turned to look at him. "Yes, Mr. Kean?" The general looked bored. It was a slow day, no crime on the streets of England. Not that he'd expect there to be. Not with his laws around.

"Sir Victor Fuentes would like to speak with you for the governor of Spain." This perks up Oli's interest. "Did he say why?"

"No, sir." Oli nods. "Very well. Dismissed." Matt Kean salutes him before marching out of Oli's office. A few minutes later a man walks in. He was shorter than Oli, with tanner skin. He looked a bit older than Oli, his hair was longer than Oli's as well.

He holds out a hand that wasn't holding his helmet and Oli takes it, shaking it firmly. "Evening," he says in his strong British accent.

"Good evening. I am Sir Victor Fuentes, I am a soldier for my governor back in Spain. I come on behalf of the governor to ask you a very important question." He spoke in his Spanish accent.

"Very well."

"The governor would like to know if you would willing enough to Spain to help with out gypsy problem."

"Gypsies?"

"Yes, sir."

"I don't know."

"He's willing to pay as much as you wish." This perks Oli's interest. Why did a governor want him so badly? And for a gypsy problem? What harm could they do? They might steal something here and there, and do dance a lot, but is that really damaging?

"Very well. Tell your governor, yes. I'll go."

"Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome. When should I leave?"

"Oh, no. A carriage will come for you later at your home and then we will board the boat. You can begin to pack, we'll see you soon." Oli nods and Vic leaves. Odd.

Oli walks out of his office and begins making his way to his horse which he would take home. He doesn't bother making the horse run, he lets the horse take his time. It was almost night time, and the sun looked beautiful.

He finally reaches his mansion and he jumps off the horse, giving it to one of his servants to take it to the stables. He walks in and hangs his coat  before walking up to his bedroom where his mistress, Hannah, lay in his bed naked. She perks up when she sees him.

She was a beautiful girl, and her family wealthy, but Oli felt nothing for her but mere attraction. She seemed fine with that, but he knew she wanted more from him. He looks around and sees her red dress was on the floor.

"Oli," she purrs, standing up and walking to him. As she stood, Oli got a perfect view of her body, but he was in a hurry.

"Hannah," he acknowledges, but moves out of the way and to his drawers and closet. He grabs his bags and begins placing clothes in them. He grabs some shoes and his uniforms.

"Oli, what are you doing?" Hannah asks, confused.

"Packing. I'm leaving."  He answeres, shortly.

"Leaving? Where? Why?" She asks, hysterically. He turns to look at her for a moment and see she's putting on her big red dress.

"Spain, the governor wants me to work for him. To help his gypsy problem."

"When are you going?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight," she shrieks. "Oli, you can't."

"And why not?"

"Oli, I thought we had something special," and he sighs. He knew she felt something for him. He stops packing and walks over to her. He takes her hands in his before speaking.

"Hannah, I told you. What we had going on was purely attraction. I don't, and have never had, feelings for you. It was all sexual. And I'm sorry. You are a beautiful young girl who deserves someone who will love you in a way that I couldn't."

She was in tears by the end and she ran out of his room. He sighs, but goes back to packing. When he's finished, he walks downstairs. He calls over one of his most trusted servants, Jordan. "Tell everyone I'm leaving to Spain. I do not know how long I'll be gone, but my brother will watch over all of you."

Jordan nods. And Oli dismisses him. He would his home here.

There's a knock on his door and Jordan rushes to get it. There stood Victor. "General Oli, are you ready to go?"

"Yes. I have my bags." Two Spanish soldiers come in and grab his bags, taking them to carriage. He walks out with Victor.

They climb in. "Sir, Oli?"

"Yes?"

"Do you happen to know Spanish? If you do, that's splendid, but we do know that if you do not, you will have a hard time communicating."

"Don't worry. I do, it was required to learn."

"Que bien. Me alegra que si sabe."

"Thank you," Oli responds. It was quiet afterwards. The ride to the deck wasn't too long and they all climb off the carriage and onto the boat. The two other soldiers had Oli's bags and took his to room on the boat. Everyone greets him in English, but he made sure to inform them that he did indeed speak Spanish.

They stuck with English. Oli didn't mind - it was his native language - but he felt like they were forcing themselves to do that for him. But he decided to ignore it. He would arrive in Spain in two days time, he should be excited.

~~~

Two days have passed and they have landed. Two soldiers unload Oli's things and take then to the carriage. He and Vic board as they make their way into town. Looking out Oli sees a lot of the gypsies Vic was talking about, but they were just doing magic tricks and dancing.

"Where do the gypsies live," he finds himself asking.

"They live near the river, close to the forest. They have wagons and carriages. A few have made houses."

"If you want to rid yourself of gypsies so strongly, why not just massacre them?" And it wasn't in Oli's nature to that, but the Spanish seemed to hate them a lot so why not just rid the problem at the root of it. It seemed easier while morally wrong.

"We can't do that. Not all of them are bad." Oli gave the Spanish some credit then. They reach a fairly normal house. "I hope this reaches your standards."

"It's fine. Thank you."

"Wonderful. One of the other guards shall stop by later to give you your new uniform." Oli nods.

"When do I begin working?"

"Tomorrow. I will also show you around our small town. You also get to meet Governor Nick Martin." Oli nods again. The job seemed easy enough.

They climb off the horse drawn carriage and into the house. It had two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, living room, and a spacious backyard. He actually enjoyed it very much. He picks the biggest bedroom and sees his luggage already in it. The house already had furniture as well.

After Vic and the other soldiers leave, he decides to take a quick bath and then go to sleep. He had a big day ahead of him tomorrow.

He falls onto the bed and moans at how soft it was. It was like a bundle of clouds and Oli was in love with it. He turns over once and falls asleep as soon as he closes his eyes.

~~~

He groans as he wakes up. He puts on his pants and his white shirt with his black boots. He was always an early riser. He walks out of his room and into his bathroom and begins getting ready for the day. When he finishes, he walks into the kitchen and gasps when he sees a boy in his kitchen cooking.

"Hello?"

"Oh, sir. I an Caesar Antonio Perry, but you can call me Tony. I am the maid of the house." Oli nods. "Very well. Nice to meet you. I am General Oliver Scott Sykes, but you may call me Oli."

"Yes, sir. Breakfast is almost ready in case you're wondering." Oli nods. "Thank you." Then he takes a seat at the dining table. He took the time to watch Tony. He was a tall lad, tan, he seemed nice enough. He wore a red skirt and black shirt with short sleeves. "Tony, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"What are your thoughts on the gypsies here?"

"I have absolutely no issue with them. Some of my friends are gypsies. I think their dance is beautiful and their clothing is gorgeous. Yes, some of them are thieves, but so are some Spaniards and you don't see the officers going after them like they are with the gypsies. It's unfair. But what can I do? I am but a mere servant."

Then he walks to Oli and places the plate of food in front of him. "Thank you." He digs in and watches Tony, confused. "Are you not going to eat?"

"Oh, I already ate, but thank you." Oli nods and continues eating. Tony knew his way around the kitchen. His cooking skills were great. Oli finished the food in little time before standing up and placing the plate in the sink. He walks to his living room when he hears a knock on the door.

He walks to get it, letting Tony know he'll answer it. It was Vic and someone else. "Oli, it's time to go. We have your new uniform ready. You can wear your badges tomorrow. This is my brother, Michael, as well." Oli nods and sticks out his hand for Mike to shake.

"Tony," he calls back into the house. Tony appears seconds later. "Yes, Oli?"

"I'm leaving now. You can go home now if you want. Maybe just tidy up a bit, but you don't have to." Tony smiles and nods. "Yes, sir. Thank you." When Oli turns back to face Vic and his brother, he sees Vic's brother smitten with his maid. Oli had to smirk. "Shall we go?"

"Of course. The carriage awaits." Mike snaps out of his daze at his brother's voice and they all walk to the cart. They go to the center of town where Oli sees a lot of dance preformances. He watched the gypsies and he realized just how beautiful they all looked.

Their clothes were colorful colors - greens, blues, reds, yellows - they all had beads and bracelets, both on their wrists and ankles. The dance w as beautiful to watch. They moved their hips in a very sensual manner. They were enticing.

The cart stops and they climb off, walking into the soldier building. "Everyone, this is our newest official, Oliver. He's from England. Governor Martin sent for him himself." Everyone nods at him.

Vic pulls him into a room and hands him the uniform. "You may change here. Come out when you are done." Oli nods and begins to change once Vic leaves.

The suit fit nicely. It was a navy blue color and gold. He puts the sword on the belt and walks out with the hat in his hand. Vic nods at him. "I will show you around and tell what behavior we tolerate and what behavior we don't tolerate." Oli nods.

They walk around the town. Vic pointing out stores, criminals, which gypsies to watch out for. He pointed out the city hall. Oli realized he'd like the small town. Everyone seemed nice, some people came up to him and welcomed him.

His first day went fairly normal. No one to arrest, nothing happened. He wasn't surprised - this place seemed like a peaceful town. He was also still getting to know the places. He watched a few gypsies dance. He gave some money to them for their preformance. When he went home, Tony had left him a note telling him he went home and that his dinner was on the stove. Oli smiled.

The next was the same. Nothing new. Same routine. He got to know more of the other soldiers better. There was Vic, Mike, Jaime, Tino, Austin, and Shayley who had moved there from France. There were others, but those made an effort to get to know Oli. Seeing them all, it made him miss his friends back in England. What he learned was that Jaime was in love with Vic, but Vic didn't notice. And that Tino was actually married to a gypsy named Phil. Oli saw what Tino saw in him when he met Phil. His skin tone was perfect, he was slim, his hair long and soft, and Phil danced beautifully. He had greeted Tino with a kiss on the cheek.

The third day he was with Austin and he learned of Austin's love interest. His name was Alan and he was also a gypsy. Austin walked them straight over to Alan's preformance. He had red, fiery hair. His skin was pale and blemish free. He wore an all green outfit. The sleeves were short, but see through. The shirt stopped before stomach and had little shingles that came down and moved when he moved his hips and stomach. His skirt went down all the way to his ankles. The skirt was covered in little diamonds that shone in the light. He saw Austin tense when Alan moved his hips in a sexual manner. Then when his preformance finished, he winked at Austin, and climbed off the stage. Austin placed money in Alan's bucket.

"Go up to him, Austin. You'll never get him if you don't try." Austin looked conflicted, but nodded and went up to Alan. Oli smiles when he sees Alan's smile brighten as Austin walked up to him. In his peripheral vision, he saw the next act go up on stage and it was a magician. He goes back to focusing on Alan and Austin.

He sees Alan's cheeks were a red color. When he sees Alan nod is when Austin leans down to peck Alan's lips. Austin came back with the biggest smile. "Well?"

"He agreed to marry me. I just need to ask his parents for his hand." Oli smiles at him. "Good on you, mate!"

"Thank you, Oli. You've no idea how long I've been in love with him." Austin and Alan were married the next day. Alan's parents loved Austin, but they were a bit skeptical since Austin was an official, but agreed when Austin expressed his love for Alan. They had a Christian wedding, and then a gypsy one. Then at the wedding, he found out Alan and Phil were friends.

Something confused Oli, though. If some people were married to gypsies, even some officers, why was most of the town so against them? He saw nothing wrong with them. They were really nice people and they made two of Oli's friends happy.

It was Oli's forth day and Austin could not stop smiling. "How'd your first night as a married man go?"

Austin smirked, but Oli could see the smile behind it. "I asked him to dance for me before ravishing him. He's so beautiful, Oli." Oli smiled, he truly felt happy for his friend. When they were on duty, Austin greeted Alan with a kiss on the cheek before going back to work with Oli.

His fifth day, nothing happened. He saw Tino and Austin greet their husbands before going back to work. It was a usual day. No crime. Nothing. The officials went home early. He saw Austin and Tino wait for their husbands before walking home. Alan and Phil hugged each other goodbye before they each went to their own homes. Austin and Tino smiled before grabbing their husbands' hands.

Oli smiled and realized that's the first time Oli saw Alan and Phil in clothes that wasn't their dancing clothes. Phil wore a long orange skirt with a dark brown top that covered his stomach and had short sleeves. While Alan wore a long back skirt and a blue top that stopped before his stomach and exposed his skinny torso. They still looked beautiful.

It has been two weeks since Oli has been there and he's only arrested one person for trying to take the money of one of the gypsies that was swallowing fire. Oli shuddered remembering that act. It gave him the heeby-geebies.

He was walking around with Austin and Tino when a voice calls out, "Austin!" Alan ran into his husband's arms who smiled down at him. From the looks of Alan, Oli guessed he had just finished dancing. He was a bit sweating and his breathing was a bit heavy. "Come, all of you." They all followed Alan to a preformance.

When Oli looked at the dancer, his breath caught in his throat. This dancer was gorgeous. He had black hair that surrounded his face perfectly and had a bunch of rings in it like crowns. As Oli's eyes went down his body, he saw the blue shirt only covered his breast area. The sleeves didn't look to be connected, but they were covered in little swirl designs and they were also see through. He had on bracelets. The skirt was layered, blue as well, and covered his legs, but when he danced, it raised a bit and he saw the beauty had ankle bracelets. (Picture on the side of outfit)

I watched as he raised one hip and then the other. He placed his hands on his hips and moved his stomach back, then forward before moving it side to side. He curved his torso back, before he slid it forward and then up to his chest. Oli could only watch, enticed. When the dancer finished, Alan ran up on stage and whispered something in his ear. The dancer nodded, smiling.

Then the two began dancing together. It was surreal. Alan had his hands on the other dancer's hips, and their hips moved in such a sexual manner. It took everything in Oli not jump the dancer then and there. The dancer and Alan danced together before Alan's back was pressed against the other's and they moved their hips together in unison. There was no space between then and Oli was surprised at how neither dancer was aroused. The dance was very sexual, but you could see the beauty behind him. Then they finish and flip off the stage.

When the dancer collects his money, they hug, laughing. They walked together, oblivious to all the hungry looks they were getting. I look at Austin and see he was tense. "You enjoy the dance?"

"More than I should have. I admit I am a bit jealous of the other dancer, but I trust Alan. But I do want to kill everyone who is staring at Alan right now," he growled loud enough for most people to stop staring at Alan.

The rest of day went by fairly normally, but I couldn't get the dancer out of my mind.

I was on my way home when I see someone was raising their belt to hit someone else. As I got closer, I see it was governor Martin about to hit the beautiful gypsy. I run and before the whip can hit the dancer, I raise my arm and it wraps around it. I wince a bit, but kept a hard face as I glared at the governor.

"What the hell are you doing?" I growl.

"What does it look like?" He sneers. "Putting the gypsy in it's place."

"Why? We only place them in prison when they commit a crime. What has he done?" The governor stays quiet. He sends me one last glare before walking away. I turn to face the gypsy. I offer my hand out to him, but he ignores it as he gets up.

"Are you okay," I ask him.

"I'm fine," he snaps.

"What are you snapping at me for? I just saved your life!"

"You didn't have to! I didn't need your help! I could have handled it!"

"Oh, yeah, because getting whipped is handling it."

"I never said it was."

"Never said you did. Look, I'm sorry. I just thought it looked like you needed help."

"Well, next time you see me in a situation like that, keep walking unless you specifically hear me call for help." Then he walks away. I stare at him dumbfounded. What the hell? He may be beautiful appearance wise, but his personality was sour. He had a bite to him.

Oli makes his way back home. Tony was just now leaving. He smiled at Oli before leaving. "Dinner's at it's usual place." Oli nods and smiles at him. Why couldn't I have had feelings for him? He seemed so nice and he was pretty to look at.

He was gone and Oli walks into the kitchen to eat. When he finishes, he walks into his bathroom and begins to strip down. His bath was full of hot water and he gets in, immediately relaxing. He stays in the hot water for a while before he begins to actually clean himself. He finishes, dries up, puts on his clothes, and finally goes to bed.

For the next few weeks, nothing unusual happened, but he noticed that a lot more gypsies were being thrown into prison for really petty things - one left garbage on the floor, one took one coin too many. It was confusing Oli, but also enraging him.

These people have done nothing wrong. He doesn't understand why no one is standing up for them either. Tino and Austin have noticed as well, but that's because their husbands are gypsies. They were tense and on edge, everytime they were in town square, they watched their husbands like hawks.

Oli hadn't told anyone about what he had witnessed with the governor, and he didn't plan to. The governor never got in his way, so he won't get in the governor's way. That was his plan for his stay in Spain.

He was on his way home. It was dark, but he was a general, he wasn't scared. But as soon as he reached the door, someone came out of nowhere and covered his mouth with a clothe and he couldn't breathe. He tires fighting off and he manages to get the guy off of him.

But another grabs his arms and they cover his mouth. He glares and his eyes widen when he sees the governor appear. The governor leans in to his ear and whispers, "This is what happens when someone gets in my way." Then everything goes black for Oli.

He's awoken again near a river. It was fast and rushing. "Tie him up," he hears and they begin to do as said. He would have fought back and struggled, but his body was so groggy. He feels his hat being removed. He groans a bit. "Sir, he's awake."

"That's fine. He won't be for much longer," the governor chuckles. The man sobers up. "Throw him in," and that's the last thing Oli hears before his whole being is surrounded by water. He tries to pull at his hands, but they were tied and he couldn't do anything. And the current was moving too fast. He tried to kick with his feet, but they were tied as well. He feels himself growing faint, and with one last tug, he passes out.

~~~

Kellin was mending to his house. He was sweeping his porch when he hears the sound of something hitting another. He looks up and squints his eyes to get a better look. They widen with what he sees. He jumps off his porch onto the ground and he rushes to his deck.

He gets on his knees begins to pull the body onto the wooden deck. It was hard, but he got it done. He begins to drag the body to his small house. He manages to get the body onto his bed. He begins to turn on the fire. It wasn't cold out, but the body had been in water for who knows how long. He needs to warm up.

When he gets the fire started, he walks back to the body and rips the shirt open and pulls it off. Then he does the same with the pants. He removes the body's shoes and socks. Then he pulls off the underwear. He grabs a pair of underwear and puts it on the body. The underwear was his friend's. Then he begins untying the ropes from the body's wrists and ankles.

When the body has new clothes on, he wraps them in blankets. He walks into his small kitchen and begins to make hot soup. He looks at the body on his bed and sighs. Idiot.

~~~

Meanwhile, back in town, the governor had gathered all the soldiers into town. They were all questioning isn't present. Especially Austin and Tino. The governor begins speaking. "Everyone, I'm afraid I have terrible news." He holds up Oli's soaked hat.

"I don't when and I don't know how, but I saw this hat by the river. And I fear that General Oli is no longer with us." Everyone gasps. "I know, I know. But we must keep going. I'm sure it's what he would have wanted. Dismissed." Everyone clears out and Austin and Tino begin to walk home.

"I can't believe he's gone." Austin nodded in understanding, he was about to respond when they hear a voice speak out. It sounded like the governor's.

"It's only a matter of time before everyone begins to blame his death on the gypsies." Austin and Tino's eyes widen. "No one can know I killed him." Austin and Tino run home. They each run into their respected houses before walking into their bedrooms.

"Alan, baby, I need you to get up. We're leaving." Alan sits up and stretches before rubbing his eyes. "Where are we going?"

"Your parents. Just grab some clothes, we need to leave now. Tino and Phil are also getting ready." Alan nods and climbs off the bed, his night gown riding up before falling down. He wouldn't bother changing. He'd just put on some sandals and pack his clothes.

Austin had a bag ready and he placed clothes there. When he finishes, he tells Austin. And they walk out where they see Tino and Phil ready. Phil hadn't bother to change out of night gown either. "Come on." They go to their horse and place their husbands on first before climbing on themselves.

Then they ride out to the gypsy lands. They lived right beside the forest and river. They were in such a hurry and they don't stop until they reach their brides' parents' houses. They each knock on the doors until a pair of sleeping parents appear. As soon as they rush in is when they speak.

"Aust, can you tell me now why we had to leave." Alan sits beside Austin and places his small hand on Austin's arm. "Governor Martin killed Oli." Alan and his parents gasp. "Yes. And he plans to blame the gypsies." More gasps. Alan wraps his arms around his husband who relaxes at having his small husband beside him.

In Phil's parents house, the same thing happened. Austin and Tino didn't know what to do, but they knew they had to stand by the gypsies because the gypsies did nothing wrong. They'll stand up for what's right.

~~~

Oli finally woke up. He was a bit cold, but let it slide. He gets up to stretch and that's when he notices he's not in his house. He was confused. He remembers walking home, then being attacked. Then it was governor Martin who - his eyes harden as he remembers.

His body turns to face the door when he hears someone come in. There he stood. The beautiful gypsy with the ugly attitude. He wore a long green skirt with a green shirt that exposed his stomach. He had to jars of water in his hand and Oli rushes to help him.

He takes them from beauty and places them on the table. "I see you're awake," the beauty finally says.

"Yeah. How long have I been out?"

"I only found you a day ago, and that's how long you've been unconscious, but before that, I don't know." Oli nods. "Thank you as well."

"For," the beauty says, raising an eye-brow.

"Saving my life."

"It was no trouble. Now, why would a soldier be tied up and drowned in a river," he asks, moving his hips to one side and placing a hand on it. Then he raised an eye-brow at Oli when he didn't respond. "Well?"

"I'm Oli," he says, trying to avoid the topic. "Nice to meet you, Oli. I'm Kellin. Now answer the question."

"The governor didn't like that I stood up for you." And Kellin gasps and places a hand over his mouth. "This is my doing?"

"No," Oli tells him. "This is not your doing," he says, grabbing Kellin's face in his hands. Oli stares into his eyes and felt himself drown in them. Kellin looked into his. He didn't bother telling Oli to remove his hands, not because he didn't want to. But because he couldn't.

He felt paralyzed. He couldn't move away. He couldn't look away. His eyes finally moved, but they moved down to Oli's lips. Then they flicker up back to meet Oli's. Oli repeats Kellin's action, and he slowly begins to lean down as Kellin begins to lean up.

As their lips were about to connect, there was a knock on the door. They jump away from each other and Kellin rushes the door, with one hand picking up his skirt so he doesn't step on it. He opens the door to a hysterical Alan.

Alan was wearing an outfit similar to Kellin's, but the shirt had long sleeves, and the colors were different. His skirt was brown and his shirt was white, but it did expose his stomach.

"Kellin, haven't you heard?!"

"What," Kellin asks, as Alan falls onto him to hug him. "Oli's been killed by Martin and he's going to blame the gypsies." Kellin sighs.

"I know." Alan pulls back. "How?"

"Oli's alive."

"What?! But how - "

Kellin cuts him off, "Oli!" Oli appears and Alan gasps. "How?"

"I found him in the river, brought him here and healed him." Alan nods and rushes to hug Oli. "I've been so worried. Austin's been worried. You have to show tell everyone who tried to kill you."

"And he will, but when he's better," Kellin says, taking over. Alan nods in understanding. "Alan, can you do me a favor?"

"Of course."

"Can you tell Jesse, or Jack, to bring some of his clothes." Alan nods. "Oh, and Alan?"

"Yes?"

"Please keep this a secret until Oli's ready." Alan bites his lip, but nods. Then he hugs them both once more before leaving. Kellin goes into his kitchen to begin cooking. He was hoping to ignore what would have happened had Alan not appeared.

After he finishes, there was a knock on the door and he goes to open it. Oli had gotten up from sitting to go check who it was. He would make sure no one hurt Kellin.

Kellin opens the door and he's bombarded with hugs. There were at least four guys and two were in skirts while the other two were in similar pants to Oli's. Kellin pulls back with a struggle and stares at all of them. "I told Alan just Jesse."

"We know, but it feels like forever since we've seen you," the one in a blue skirt with light brown hair says and he rushes to hug Kellin once more. "I've missed you, too, Justin."

Then he turns to the others, "Did you bring your clothes?"

The red-head nods, "Yes, but why do you need them?"

"I don't, someone else does. Oli!" He screams and Oli walks forward. "He's the one that needs the clothes and since my clothes are too small, they won't fit him."

The red-head nods. "Alright," then he removes the bag from his shoulder. Kellin hugs Jesse close. "Thank you so much." He picks up the bag and places it on a chair before walking back to them and pulling the other two into hugs. "How's your marriage?"

"I've never been happier than with Gabe. How's your dancing?"

"Great. I've gotten extra money from it." Oli goes back to sitting down when he realizes that they can be trusted. They stay for breakfast before leaving. Kellin hands him the clothes and helps Oli change into them. Then they walk to bed which they would be sharing.

Kellin removed his skirt and shirt before putting on a night gown. Oli tried hard not to watch, but the temptation was too great and he did stare. He stared as Kellin's creamy, milky legs were exposed. He watched as Kellin exposed his pale shoulders. And he watched as Kellin covered his skin all back up.

His attraction to Kellin was growing and he knew it. He just didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

For the next week, Kellin watched and took care of him. Not much damage was done to him, but he did run a small fever for a few days. He was reading in the living room when Kellin called him. He got up and walked into the kitchen where Kellin was holding towels.

"Bath time," he says. Oli could only follow as Kellin walked out of his small home and down the path to the river. He watched as Kellin stripped down until he was bare and jump into the water. Oli began stripping down until he was in the water with Kellin and swam up to him.

"How often do you bathe here?"

"Everyday. I just waited for you to fall asleep."

"Why?"

"I didn't want to risk getting raped, but now," he grabs Oli's face in his hands and connects their lips together. Oli moans at the feel of the soft lips on his. He grabs Kellin's hips roughly and Kellin moans into his mouth. Oli doesn't know how long they just stood in the water until Kellin removes his lips from his down to his neck, placing small kisses everywhere all the way up to his ear.

"How about we take this to the bedroom," he whispers in a seductive voice that hits Oli straight down south. He doesn't waste time. They both climb up and walk up to the cottage. As soon as the door closes Oli slams Kellin into it and attacks his lips in more passionate kisses. His hands move down Kellin's petite body all the way down to his ass where he gives it a squeeze, causing Kellin to moan, but he lifts him up and Kellin wraps his legs around Oli's waist.

Oli leads them to the bed where he collapses on Kellin. He unties Kellin's towel, exposing Kellin as Kellin then does the same to him. He leans his mouth up and whispers in Oli's ear, "Don't be afraid to be rough." And Oli grinned. For the rest of the night, he just took and took Kellin again. He gave it to him rough just like Kellin wanted and by the sounds Kellin made, Oli knew Kellin was enjoying it.

When he wakes up, Kellin's head was on his chest and Kellin's arm was draped over his torso. His arm was around Kellin's back and he smiles as he remembers the night before. He begins stroking Kellin's soft, black hair and begins to wonder if he was Kellin's first.

Kellin was tight and very sensitive. But he also seemed to be very experienced. He knew how to use his pretty little mouth, how to use his small, skillful fingers. And when Oli was too tired during one of their rounds, he knew how to ride Oli. He would smirk at Oli, he wasn't embarrassed.

Before Oli could put more thought in it, he feels Kellin stir. He looks down and sees Kellin open his beautiful, wide eyes. "Good morning," he says, in his morning voice, his accent shining through. "Morning," Kellin mumbles, tired. Oli didn't blame him. He sits up and stretches and Oli follows example.

Kellin turns to him and pecks his lips before getting up and putting on the same green skirt he wore when he saved Oli and a white shirt. Oli gets up too and puts on some clothes. When he's done, he follows Kellin into the kitchen. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"Anything's fine," Oli says, wrapping his arms around Kellin from behind. "You know," Kellin begins. "I love your accent."

"Thank you," Oli mumbles into his neck. Their morning was normal, a bunch of stolen kisses, hugs. A few times they almost repeated the night before. "Kellin," Oli begins asking. Kellin hums in response from between Oli's legs. "Was I your first?"

"Yes. First everything," Kellin says, not once missing a beat. "But why? We've only known each other a week."

"I don't know. But I do have strong feelings for you. I can't say if it's love, but there's something there. I do like you, Oli."

"I like you, too, Kellin. Very much," he says, pressing kisses to Kellin's neck who just chuckles. "You want to repeat last night," he teases. Kellin nods, "Yes." That was enough for Oli, he carries Kellin to the bed. But before the remove any piece of clothing, Oli stops.

"I want you to dance for me." Kellin chuckles and nods, getting up. "In these clothes or my dancing ones?"

"Those are fine," Oli says, sitting on the bed, propping himself up on his elbows as Kellin begins to move his hips. Oli watched, in a trance. He felt his member grow harder and harder at watching Kellin move so sexually. Kellin was enjoying it, too, because he was smirking. He knew what he was doing to Oli.

Finally, Oli had enough and he grabbed Kellin by the waist and put him on the bed. He climbed over him and connected their lips in a hungry kiss. His tongue licked Kellin's bottom lip and Kellin parted them, giving Oli the access he asked for.

Oli moaned at the taste of Kellin. It was something fruity and Oli loved it. He disconnects their lips and move his to Kellin's neck where his nose traces Kellin's curve. He pulls the sleeve down and begins to press kisses into Kellin's skin until he reaches where Kellin's neck and shoulder meet. His neck also smelled fruity.

He begins to suck on the skin and Kellin moans and Oli loved how vocal Kellin was when they made love passionately. He pulls Kellin's shirt up and takes it off before taking his own off. Then he begins to pull Kellin's skirt down, exposing more of Kellin's skin.

When Kellin's left in just his underwear, Oli opens Kellin's legs before moving inbetween them. He connects their lips again. One hand was in Kellin's hair, the other was on Kellin's thigh. He moved his fingers to Kellin's underwear and began to pull them down before letting them snap back up, causing Kellin to whimper in his mouth.

He does it again, but this time he pulls them further down before moving teh hand from Kellin's hair to the underwear and pulling them down all the way. While he did that, Kellin was pulling his pants down until he was left in nothing but his underwear. Kellin stands up and begins kissing down Oli's body until he reaches Oli's hard member.

He begins to Oli's underwear down with his teeth. When the underwear reaches the floor, Kellin takes Oli in his mouth who groans at the warmness. Kellin smirks around him. Oli groaned at watching Kellin's wide, innocent eyes look up at him. But before he could cum, Kellin pulls back and stands back up with much more swollen lips.

Oli pushes him down onto the bed and begins to ravage him until they couldn't any longer. Kellin came with a loud cry of Oli's name and Oli moaned Kellin's. They lay in bed for while because Kellin couldn't move. They had put on their underwear. Kellin was on Oli. Their fronts touching, and Kellin's head laid on Oli's chest as he traced patterns into Oli's skin as Oli traced patterns into Kellin's soft, smooth back. "Oli?"

"Yes, love?"

"I think you should show the world your alive."

"I think so too." Kellin picks his head up and stares at Oli. He smiles and that sent Oli's heart into a frenzy. Kellin begins to pick himself up and Oli watches the covers glide off Kellin's pale skin. They begin to get dressed. Then they walk out all the way to the middle of the gypsy territory.

People looked at them curiously and word began to spread around until almost half the population was there. Austin and Alan walk out and Austin gasps at what he sees. Oli was alive. He looks for Tino and sees he was just as shocked.

Then Oli begins to explain everything Governor Martin did. He got the crowd rallied up with Kellin by his side. They all walked with him to the town square and when Nick sees them, he gasps. He could have swore he killed Oli, but there he was.

"Martin," Oli's voice rings clear. "You little, manipulative snake! I'm going to expose you for what you are, you serpent." Governor Martin begins to sweat. "Everyone! Your beloved governor tried to kill me! He tied me up and threw me into the river!" The crowd gasps. "I'd be dead had it not been for Kellin!"

Nick's head snaps up to glare when he hears that name. Kellin! That stupid little slut. When he sees Kellin, his glare intensifies as he sees the love shining through Kellin's eyes. Kellin in love with Oli?! But before he could do anything, the crowd turned on him. Shayley and Vic grap him and begin to drag him to the prison where they throw him in a cell.

Oli steps down from the box and walks the few feet to Kellin before wrapping an arm around Kellin and kissing him there in front of everyone. The crowd oooh's and he chuckles into Kellin's mouth. They stopped kissing, but their lips were still connected as they smiled against them.

They begin to walk back home. But they passed his old house. Then he remembered Tony. He was about to enter when someone calls his name. He turns his head and sees it's Tony. "Tony, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Go to Mike Fuentes. That man is in love with you." Tony was confused, but he nods and Oli pulls him into a hug before pulling back and grabbing Kellin's hand and they begin on their journey again to Kellin's house.

~~~

They have been together for over a year. They got married the day after Oli showed everyone he was alive and it's been the best year he could have ever imagined. They had travelled back to England so that Kellin could meet Oli's parents and they loved him.

They'd go to England on vacation, but Kellin's home was Spain. Oli was willing to stay with him there. He even bought his own house where they moved into. The governor was now Vic. Mike and Tony got together. Everyone was happy.

Oli and Kellin were currently making love and Kellin scratched at Oli's back when Oli hit the certain bundle of nerves that drove Kellin crazy. "Te iubesc," Kellin whispered into Oli's ear in his native tongue that drove Oli crazy.

"I love you, too," Oli mumbled back, pecking Kellin's lips.