Status: Done

Terminator's Turtle

Terminator's Turtle

Terminator’s Turtle

When Kevin spotted Henry wandering through his backyard, he realized he was no ordinary turtle. This wasn’t like Henry. Kevin hadn’t let him out of his room. Kevin didn’t know if it was his turtle or someone else's. He carefully walked to the turtle to see the gear birthmark on its shell. Now Kevin knew it was his turtle. He got closer to the Henry and it's shell popped open smoking and sparking. He carefully poked it with a stick nothing happened. So Kevin picked up the turtle and took it to his bedroom, and locked the door. He’d watched a bunch of movies that were about people stealing cars. So he found two cut cords and put them together. Nothing happened. He tried different cords for nearly an hour. Kevin kicked it in frustration. Then the gears started turning and the shell closed. Then a voice said, "thank you human". He realized it can from Henry. "What’d I do"? He said.
"You pushed the repair button. Now lets go, we have a long way to go and little time to get there. Pack for one day. I need a humans help.”
“No I’m not going with some machine that I thought was my turtle. I don’t even know where we are going, or how we will get there!”
“You can have two first class seats with five hundred dollars spending money.” the turtle countered.
“Alright.” It nerved Kevin that he could persuaded to go who knows where with such little bargaining.
“The money and the tickets are in the mattress.” He crawled to the bed and stuck his hand through a tiny hole. He felt the end of a plastic bag and pulled it out. Sure enough there it was he hadn’t held five hundred dollars in his hand before, it felt good. So He packed everything he would need. Clothes, his money and tickets, flashlight, toiletries, and a shiny silver revolver from his parents room, in case things got too out of hand. And oh yeah his parents! He quickly wrote his parents a note,” Dear parents, I’m going with Henry to do some stuff, be back tomorrow. From, Kevin”
Kevin had a friend named Henry which his parents trusted with everything so they wouldn't care.
"So where are we headed?" He said as soon as they got to the front door. Kevin asked.
"New York but we need to get to the airport so I’ll just change. He crawled out into the street and miraculously turned into a shining white Corvette Stingray.
"Wow" said Kevin "now we will be driving in style". Kevin quickly jumped in the driver seat and grabbed the steering wheel. "Um, no" Henry said and the wheel went into the dashboard. “So what are we doing in New York?”
“We are going to find my master the terminator’s identical twin. The one who protected John Connor from T-1000, T-800.” the turtle explained
“Wait you mean the movie? He asked.
“There are some movies based off real life Kevin.”

They had just came to the check in place, and Henry was a green metal looking suitcase. The gun was in the suitcase, Henry said that he could pass the gun through security in the suitcase.
The lady at the counter asked, “Where are you traveling to and do you have any luggage?”
“One first class seat to New York and no luggage thank you.”
“Ok your gate will be 4C.”
“Thanks”
“Your welcome and have a nice day.”
Now Kevin had to smuggle to gun through airport security. When he got there he took his shoes off and did the normal procedure. And got out with no question. When they got to gate 4C Kevin sat down He heard Henry whisper put this in your ear. He open the suitcase and found some wireless headphones. He put those in his ears and he heard Henry’s voice. saying, “these are so we can communicate more privately.”
“Ok said Kevin said, “let me get this straight we are going to New York to rescue T-800 from T-1000?”
“Yes.”
All passengers flying to New York at 1:30 will be boarding now, first class passengers first. He heard the overhead speaker lady say. Kevin got up and went to board the plane. first class was nice more leg room, a tv, radio, and no one sitting beside you. When he got settled he felt that well known sense of thrill of the airplane taking off.
When they were up to cruising height. Henry said, “I have booked you a day stay at the Four Seasons hotel, the presidential suite.”
“Speaking of money where are you getting all of it? Kevin asked.
“I hacked into the US Treasury.”
“What, why?!”
“Well I don’t have any money and your government is sort of like mine so I pressed a couple buttons on your computer and mailed you $500. Pretty easy actually.”
“Wow, so now I’m with a machine turtle that hacks into the national treasury.” He took the headphones out frustrated. He didn’t want to talk to that turtle till they were off the plane and in the hotel.

The plane had finally landed. It was a 5 and a half long flight. Kevin was tired, after all it was 7:30. He hailed a taxi and told him to go to the Four Seasons hotel. The taxi driver asked him, “are you sure, that place is pretty expensive.”
“Yeah, I guess.”
“Alright.” He said.
Kevin put the pair headphones back in. It was a 20 minute taxi ride. The driver pulled up to a huge hotel, dozens of limos up front.
“That will be $50.”
“Ok.” Kevin handed the driver five, ten dollar bills. “Thanks.” He got his bag and got off and the taxi drove off. He walked into the hotel and was astounded by… everything. There were flashy chandeliers, marble floors, and sparkling everything. He walked up to the desk and said, “one day stay in the presidential suite please.”
“Alright what is your name sir?” the man in the black suit asked behind the counter.
“Kevin Dialog” ,he said
“What is the access code?”
He heard in his ear 46783 so he assumed that the turtle was talking to him, so he said, “46783” certainly.
“Follow me to the presidential suite please.” They walked to an elevator and the man pressed a button that said 52. They picked up two rich looking men and women on the way up. When they finally got there the man gave Kevin his key card, he unlocked the door and looked around, there was lush couches, room service, A king size bed, and huge tvs in the living room and bedroom.
“We have 24 hour room service and chauffeur, great views and most comfortable bed we could buy.” Said the man.
After he said that he stayed there, “Oh you want a tip?” the man smiled and Kevin gave him 5 dollars. Now he could relax he put down his bags and jumped on the white couch. “ahh.” after a long day all he needed to do was rest. His stomach grumbled. He hadn’t eaten since breakfast. So he ordered fries and a burger. The food was up there in minutes and it was the best burger and fries he’d ever had so he ordered another batch. After he had finished his feast the green suitcase started shuddering and tearing until it was a metallic looking eagle.
“This is the form that I prefer to stay in.”
“Ok, but I’m going to sleep .Tomorrow is probably going to be a big day.” Kevin walked to the bed and sunk into it. He didn’t even have enough time to enjoy the comfiness if it before he sank into a dream.
Kevin woke up to the smell of belgian waffles. He was startled by waking up in foreign building, then he remembered what happened the day before and grunted. He had filled out a card the night before asking what he liked so he assumed that the butler had brought it up. So quickly he ate, showered, and got dressed and was ready at 10:30. Henry was in his eagle form and Kevin had everything he would need money and the gun. Now they were ready.

Kevin walked out of the hotel to be greeted by his chauffeur.
“Where to sir?”
“Times square said Henry in his ear.
“Times square it is.” said the man when Kevin told him.
Kevin felt very famous in the limo. There were drinks, food, and a large couch. This was the life for Kevin. He figured that Henry was flying because he wasn’t in the limo.
Kevin was sipping a drink when the driver said, “here you are”.
“Come back in half an hour.” He gave him $10 and walked out into the cold streets. The eagle transformed into a phone in the air and dropped into Kevin’s hand. “Oh there you are.
“Yes, we need to get to the middle of times square and drop in.”
“What do you mean by ‘drop in’?”
“We need to get through a manhole in the middle of the square.”
“Won’t people see us?”
“Not really they are too busy.”
“That makes sense.” When they got there Henry said to put him by the grate when he put him down Henry transformed into a jack and open the lid Kevin slipped in and closed the hole. The first thing he noticed was the pungent smell, it was horrible. Kevin walked for about five minutes until he came to a glass lab door. He looked inside and saw nothing but spider webs and old equipment. Henry shifted into a camera snapped a picture of Kevin and printed out a plastic ID card.
“Now you can get in.” Henry said. Kevin scanned his card and waded through the mass of cobwebs Kevin saw a door with orange light shining in. He walked through to be greeted by the heat of hot molten metal.
“Master” Henry said in his real voice and jumped in, in eagle form. Kevin sat down on a chair and waited, and waited, and waited. After about five minutes the turtle came out and dropped a chip a Kevin’s feet. “Put that in your phone.” He put it in his phone and saw T-800 (Terminator).

“Who are you where is T-802.”
“Uhh, Kevin and you mean Henry?”
“Yes whatever you humans call him.”
“ he is right here but, lets get out of here its starting to get scary. Lets talk outside. They went outside the molten metal room and heard, “so you are alive T-800 I didn’t know models as old as you could survive such a long time in molten metal.” Then T-1000 walked in. He looked like a normal man, brown hair, hazel eyes, muscular figure, and tall about 6’5”. “I was just about to get your chip but this boy showed up to retrieve it for me. Give it here boy.” He said
He never figured that he would stick with the turtle for anything else, but something just told him not to give it to him. “No.”
“I’ll give you $100 cash, you give me that chip and walk out.”
“No, I already have $450.”
“$500.”
“No.”
“$1000.”
“No.” He stuttered
“$100,000.”
“$10,000,000,” Kevin said. He figured that he could buy a bomb shelter with that kind of money.
“Kevin no if he gets it” Henry faded.
“Deal” , said T-1000. He spit up 100 large stacks of hundreds. Someone that looked like a goon walked up bagged the money and handed it to Kevin.
Kevin grabbed it, handed him the chip, and walked out. He went up the ladder pushed away the grate and walked to the waiting limousine. He got in and said, “back to the hotel please.” Gratefully the driver didn’t say anything. Kevin stared through the window looking at the side of Central Park he thought how it was so beautiful and how he wouldn’t want it to be destroyed. After that he thought that T-1000 could destroy it.
“Stop, go back!” He yelled. “And step on it!”
“Well alright.” said the driver.
They turned around and got back. He left the bag in the limo.
“Stay ‘till I come back.” he ran off into the crowd again.

While Kevin was running he touched the revolver for reassurance. He threw of the grate with sheer willpower and dropped all the way down. Kevin ran up to the door scanned his card and sneaked through. He pulled out the gun and went into the molten metal room where he could hear someone talking. It was T-1000. He was dipping the chip in the molten metal .
“Yes! As soon as this heats up I’ll be T-1800.” he said.
Kevin only had 6 shots so he aimed at the left ankle and shot. It just formed in with his foot. “You idiot didn’t you think that he could absorb it?” thought Kevin.
“What are you here for, you know I could kill you anytime?” Asked T-1000.
“Yes, but I’ll do anything to stop you from taking over the world.” But where was Henry? T-1000 walked to towards Kevin. Kevin cocked the gun and shot this time in the head, T-1000 faltered but kept in walking. Kevin shot his last 4 bullets at his head. He tried one more time and the gun just clicked. Right after his last shot he had heard a sizzling from the front left corner. He looked over to see something glinting, the sizzling stopped and he heard a, “clink” and then a hulking figure come around behind T-1000. Kevin rubbed his eyes and looked it was… Hulk.
Hulk quickly grabbed his neck and squeezed it making a chip shoot out into the molten metal. “System shutdown.” said T-1000. Hulk leaped into the molten metal as a jaguar and came out 5 minutes later running to another room. Kevin followed him. The jaguar dropped two chips in a pot of water.
“Who are you” asked Henry.
“Henry, I came mimic anything from t.v. After one minute the chips merged and started forming into what looked like man but smaller. It started growing bigger and bigger till it was the size of a tall man, T-800.
“Yes T-1800 has risen. Malfunction.”
“What happened?”
“My old friend was just holding on to see T-1800.” said T-1800.
“So that means that this whole adventure is over?” Kevin let out a sigh of relief. He walked out of the room and into the sewer locking the door with his card. He went up the ladder open it and shielded his eyes from the sunlight.

The whole trip to the hotel was sad from Henry’s malfunction. He bought a huge duffle bag and stuffed it full of high quality drinks and snacks. Before he left T-1800 took off. After that he was driven to the airport. He almost forgot his money, but before he left he handed a stack to the driver. “Thanks.”
He got on the plane. When the plane ride was over he hailed a taxi and on the way without thinking saw his friend Henry and asked him if he could hangout. They came to Kevin’s house. When they got in His mom said, “I will kill you Kevin.
“What?” Kevin asked.
“I asked Henry how the sleepover was.” said Kevin’s mom.
“What do you mean, we didn't sleepover yesterday.” Henry said.