Status: This is really cringe & really old. Read at your own risk.

American Love Is Anything but Average

~One~

-Rayne-
I walk into class taking a seat in the back where I normally sit, Since I’m kinda a loner with no friends.
Yayy me! Not…
Really, It’s no fun.
I look over and see Ben, The school bad boy with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth next to a open window, taking a smoke.
He is going to get in soooo much trouble.
I seriously am beginning to wonder how he’s not kicked out of this school.
I see girls surrounding him getting lost in his second hand smoke.
I don’t see everyone’s big deal with him, He’s not that cute, god. Get a grip on your life.
The bell rings and everyone who’s not in class scrambles in not wanting to get in trouble by the teach.
Mrs. Matthews walks into the room, Sets her stuff down and just as she’s about to write something on the board she catches sight of Ben who’s still smoking like it’s nobodies business.
She gasps.
“Mr.Bruce just what do you think your doing?!” She barks loudly.
“What the f**k does it look like I’m doing?” Ben replies, Cockily.
The whole class ooohhss, Except me, I just keep my mouth shut like usual.
“Language Mr.Bruce! And while your at it you might as well take a trip to the principles office, Cause that’s where your going today! Now go!”
“Aww you don’t want me to stay?? I thought we had a connection”
The whole room fills with laughter.
“Benjamin” She says darkly.
Ben rolls his eyes and throws his cigarette out the window.
“Just call me, Ben yeah?” He mumbles annoyed and walks over to the door.
“Bitch” I hear him say under his breath.
“What was that Benjamin?” The teacher asks, Clearly ready to punch his lights out.
“Nothing, Mrs.Matthews” Ben says with a smirk.
He waves at the class and exits the room.
I roll my eyes.
He’s such a prick.
Yeah, You heard me a P-R-I-C-K.
I guess I must of said that out loud cause a couple girls scoffed and gave me glares.
I looked down, Not liking the attention one bit.
Mrs.Matthews begin to talk again and I begin to listen.
Once the lesson was over and the bell had rang, Everyone was rushing out but me.
I was always last, Since I didn’t want to get trampled.
I grabbed my books and binder and walked out of the room.
I just couldn’t wait to go home, School was never my pick.
I was never really bullied, I was more the observer.
I just observed it happen, To afraid to speak up and help.
I just watched things happen and I actually felt bad about it.
I walked towards the lunch room, Since I had lunch next.
I looked around for a empty table and found one, Right across from the populars unfortuantly, Where Ben usually sat, Since he was kinda popular.
I dropped my books on the table and since I don’t eat, Since school food sucks, I took out my notebook and begin to work on the story I’d been writing for a while now.
I kinda wished I was home.
So I could jam out to music and drown out the world.
Phones, Ipods none of that stuff was aloud here.
It kinda sucked but I got used to it.
I heard a ruckus and automatically knew it was Ben.
When I looked up I saw him on the table with his pants around his ankles showing off his boxers and skinny legs as he hollered and everyone whooped.
What. The. Hell.
What was he trying to get at?
Was he trying to impress someone?
I really wondered with Ben.
I wondered if he was trying to prove something or if he was just drunk.
He did drink, I knew that even though he was only a year older than me.
I shook my head.
I need to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So first chapter, Was it good? Did it suck? Let me know? Should I continue? :3
-LL