Status: This is really cringe & really old. Read at your own risk.

American Love Is Anything but Average

~Five~

-Later That Day-
-Rayne-
It was around 11:30 at night when I heard a noise.
I quietly slipped out of my room and decided to see If Ben was responsible for the noise.
I tip toed over to his door and gently knocked.
I got no response, So I quietly did it again.
Still no response.
I decided to open the door hoping he wasn’t doing something like um masterbating?
I looked inside and sighed in relief.
He wasn’t masterbating, But he wasn’t here!
Well maybe he went to the bathroom?
Then I see the window open with the curtain blowing in the wind.
He didn’t-
That little bastard!
I sigh and walk to my room.
I guess I’m gonna have to go after him.
I grab my jacket and slip on my beat up old converse.
I remember the kids at school talking about some party a few blocks away and I can bet that’s where I’ll find Ben.
I grab my bag that holds everything I’ll need in it and phone and quietly tip toe over to Ben’s room and out the open window, Climbing onto the roof and slowly sliding down the drain pipe, Careful not to wake my parents or I’d be in a sh*t load of trouble.
I made it to the ground and started my jog/ run to the party.
Once I reached it, I could already see it was out of control.
There was guys and girls practically having sex outside, litter everywhere and the music was so loud I’m surprised there wasn’t a noise complant called.
A few people gave me looks since I was after all kinda unpopular if you will.
I continued to walk up the steps and inside the house.
I started looking everywhere for Ben and couldn’t seem to find him anywhere.
Just as I’m about to give up I’m slammed against the wall and touched very innapropriatly.
OH HELL NO.
“Excuse me? But just what do you think your doing?!”I ask, Annoyed.
“Aww come on babe, You know you want some”
I could smell alchoahl on this guys breath.
What a douche.
I reared my fist back and punched him right in the face, And not being done till i’ve taught him a lesson, I pin him down and look into his ugly as f**k eyes.
“Listen here, buddy. The next time you think about taking a advantage of a girl, You think again. Because some girls may be able to beat the f**k out of you” I say darkly as the guy withers around in pain on the floor.
I hear clapping and look over to see Ben!
He’s alive!
“Nice, Nice. Where did you learn moves like that? I swear it was like you where in some kind of action movie!” Ben says with excitement.
I laugh and blush a little.
Okay, Whoah.
What was that last part?!
“My dad’s a cop, I’ve learned how to handle scumbags “ I say with a laugh and then realize why I was here. “But you! You snuck out and that’s a no no!”
Ben rolls his eyes and takes a drink of what I’m guessing to be beer.
I knock the cup out of his hand and it splatters against the wall.
“What the hell?!” Ben yells, Enraged.
I grab his arm, And I swear I heard a yelp.
Oh god, I hope….
Oh no.
“Ben, Why did you yelp?” I say slowly turning around.
“I didn’t yelp, Your hearing things and stop dragging me, I’m not your bitch!” Ben says harshly though I can see something else in his eyes.
I roll my eyes, now angry.
“Fine, But follow me! We have to get you home before my parents have a cow”
Ben rolls his eyes.
“Like they’d even care”
“Ben, They brought you into there house didn’t they? They wanted you to straighten up or at least my dad does. So don’t say they don’t care” I reply harshly.
“Whatever” Ben mumbles as we walk down the stairs.
Ben catches sight of a girl and starts making his way over to her when I grab his shirt collar.
“No” I say firmly, Like I’m talking to a three year old.
Ben rolls his eyes yet again and mumbles bitch as we exit out the door.
We walk to the house and about sh*t ourselves when we see the lights on.
Crap, Crap, Crap!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo sorry I havn't updated in forever!! I completley forgot about this website I am so sorry!! I plan to post another one of my stories on here you might like with Cameron Liddell of Asking. This one (American Love Is Anything But Average) is a old story that i don't think is really good? I mean i'm glad you guys all seem to like it! Thanks! I might edit it out tho? Hope you enjoyed this update and sorry for not updating in like years and sorry for this really long author's note :/ -LL
P.S. Sorry for all the spelling mistakes :c