Status: In Progress

Rejects

one

I smooth down the front of my top, facing the mirror, letting out a quiet sigh as I hear my father calling me from downstairs.

“Camilla!” He practically screams. “What are you doing, you're going to be late!”

I roll my eyes at the use of my full name before smoothing down my shirt once more, grabbing my bag before I walk down the stairs, walking into the living room to find my father already stood by the door, holding his car keys in her hand.

“Are you ready, Camilla?” My father asks, looking me up and down.

“Ready as I'll ever be!” I reply, putting on a fake smile. I wasn't ready, I was far from it. I chew on my lip as I follow my father out to the car, sliding into the passengers seat. I look out of the window, pulling my beanie further over my pin straight, black hair.

The short car ride was completely silent, thankfully. I didn't want to deal with my father asking me loads of questions. I quickly jump out of the car before saying goodbye to my father. I walk toward the huge student halls, nervously sliding my tattooed hands into my pockets as I make my way up the corridor. I gently knock at the door, opening it as I do so.

“Hey!” A girl chirps as I walk into the dorm. She had long white hair, and was covered from head to toe in tattoo's. At least we'd have something in common. “I'm Etta, you must be my new room mate. Camilla right?”

“Yeah, but I do prefer Cami.” I smile, placing my bag down.

“What a stupid name.” A boy snaps, I look behind Etta to see a handsome boy with almost black hair laying across what I guessed was my bed.

“That's Zayn, don't mind him. He can be a bit of an idiot at times.” Etta chuckles as Zayn sticks his middle finger up at her.

“I can tell. Zayn seems like a pretty stupid name too.” I retort, glancing back at Zayn.

“Feisty, I might get along with you, Camilla.” He smirks, standing up before stretching out. “I'll pick you up for the party tonight.”

The door slams shut as I sit down on my bed.

“Party?” I ask, crossing my legs as Etta sits on her bed opposite me.

“Yeah, there's a party almost everyday here.” She laughs. “I'm going, do you want to tag along?”

I think for a moment before nodding. What could possibly go wrong?

“I hope you have a nice dress, theres going to be loads of cute boys there.” She smiles, laying down on her bed.

“Hopefully they're not all like Zayn.” I chuckle, holding onto my ankles.

“Oh trust me, they all are.” She giggles quietly as I look at the clock, It's 5.30pm.

“What time do we have to be at the party?” I chew on my lip, looking back at Etta.

“7.30.” She replies, a large smile on her bright red lips.

“Shit!” I gasp, jumping up and running over to the mirror. I only have two hours to get ready, I'm going to look like rubbish.

“You look fine.” She says, almost reading my thoughts as I notice her looking at me.

“It's my first day, I've got to set a good first impression.” I quickly grab my makeup bag, topping up my makeup and adding some red lipstick. I walk over to my bag, picking out my favourite white dress, a pair of red high heels and my red flower crown.

“Can I borrow your curling iron?” I ask Etta, turning around to face her.

“Of course!” She passes it to me as I plug it in, deciding to get dressed while it heats up.

I look at myself in the mirror, a small smile apearing on my lips as I straighten out my dress. I sit cross-legged on the floor, picking up the curling iron before curling my hair, burning myself in the process. I unplug the curling iron, placing my flower crown on, securing it in place with some bobby pins.

I turn around to find Etta sat with her mouth wide open.

“You look so beautiful!” She shouts, clasping her hands together in front of her.

I shake my head, reaching for my clutch bag before shoving my phone and lipstick inside it just as the door opens.

“You rea- bloody hell Etta, you never told me you had a new atractive friend?!” A blue eyed, blonde haired boy who was also covered in tattoo's asked, his mouth agape.

“She moved in today. Niall meet Cami, Cami meet Niall.” She giggles as Niall takes my hand, placing a soft kiss on top of it.

“Charming.” I start to smile once again as he slides his hands into the back pockets of his jeans.

“So, Cami.” He bites on his lip, looking me up and down. “What are you studying?”

“Art.” I smile sweetly as Niall continues to look me up and down.

“Thats the same as Zayn.” He leans against the wall, smirking.

“Oh great!” I roll my eyes as I turn to look at Etta, who was now dressed in a tight black, short dress.

“Zayn's not as bad as everyone thinks.” Etta laughs, obviously hearing what we said. “Now lets go!” She drags us both out of the room, shaking her head.

After a pretty silent ten minute car journey we arrive at a massive student house. I chew on my lip, music blaring from the windows.

“You'll be fine.” Etta places a reasuring hand on my shoulder, leading me inside and over to a group of people sat in the middle of the living room floor. I notice a dark mop of hair, sighing.

“Woah! Your new roommate is hot!” A boy with pale skin, brown curly hair and surprisingly, tattoos says, looking up at me. “And she's got some sick tats.”

“Everyone, this is Cami.” Etta introduces me as I sit down next to her and Niall in the circle.

“I'm Harry.” The boy smiles, running a hand through his hair.

“Camilla.” Zayn whispers, smirking at me from across the circle.

I ignore him before turning to the other boys.

“So what are you studying?” Harry asks. He's definitely a lot more polite than Zayn.

“Art.” I reply, as a tall boy with messy light brown hair passes me a cup of what I assume to be vodka sour.

“You've got an accent, are you new here?” He asks as I take a sip of the liquid, resting the cup on the floor in front of me.

“Yep.” I nod, as a few other people join the circle. “I'm from Australia.”

“Awesome!” Harry chirps, resting his hand on his thigh.

I notice a skinny blonde girl sit on Zayn's lap, her skirt almost touching her butt. I can't help but feel jealous of how beautiful she is.

I look away from Zayn and back towards Harry, putting on a smile.

“Lets play Truth or Dare!” Niall shouts. I hear a few people scoff as I giggle quietly.

“I want to go first!” The blonde girl screams and I cringe at her voice.

“Alright! Calm down Daisy.” Zayn says calmly, as she jumps around on his lap.

“I dare... the new girl to kiss, Harry!” Daisy looks over at me.

I quickly gulp down my drink before leaning over and pressing my lips to Harry's. I'm quite a confident girl so this doesn't phase me. I sit back, looking over at Harry who was now clenching his fists. I shrug it off as I grab myself another drink, laughing when almost everyone is dared to kiss everyone. When its my turn I decide to spice things up.

“I dare Zayn to strip.” I say, looking over at Zayn who was glaring at me. My confidence has grown even more after my two drinks so I smirk at him.

“I don-” I cut him off, a slight giggle escaping my lips.

“You're not a wuss are you? I've only been here for a few hours and I've already kissed Harry.” I keep looking at him before he stands up sighing, taking off his shirt and his pants. I look him up and down, trying to keep my mouth shut as I notice he's covered in tattoos. He's hotter than I thought.

“I'm keeping my boxers on.” He says firmly, sitting back down

“Wuss.” I whisper as Etta gives me a high five. I notice Daisy running her hand down his abs as I bite on my lip to stop myself screaming at her. Why am I like this? Why am I so jealous? I've only known him a few hours but I'm already attracted to him. “You don't do relationships, Camilla.” My subconsious reminds me.