Good Riddance

Twenty One

I bit my lip as I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked perfectly innocent – innocent enough to pass the inspection by my parents that I knew would come when I went downstairs. It was Saturday night and my blood was practically sprinting around my veins in excitement of the fact that I was going to see Billie tonight. I smiled widely to myself as I thought of that; I hadn’t seen him in two weeks and all because I had been locked up in this hell hole of house with Cerberus herself (my mother) keeping guard – she does actually look a little like a three headed dog when she’s mad.

Right now I was wearing a black button down shirt, a black and white striped tie, a black knee-length skirt with white stripes on it, black “tights” and some black ballet pumps. I looked perfectly acceptable and what my parents would like the best is that I had minimal make up on; only a swipe of eyeliner, some foundation (not that they would notice that) and lip gloss.

I turned back to my bag that was sitting in the middle of my bed and zipped it up; there was nothing over assuming in there either. I bet my parents would check it before I went out. I picked it up and put it over my shoulder before just checking around my room to make sure I hadn’t left any incriminating evidence around; such as the Agent Provocateur bag or my letters which would lead them straight to Billie’s.

I left my bedroom and walked down the hallway to the stairs before heading down them. All the photographs that used to line the walls of me had gone, it was as if they were so mad at me they were only giving me house room because it was stopping me doing what I wanted, otherwise they would have kicked me out. Nice to know that they loved me.

“Are you ready Scarlett?” asked my mother coming out of the kitchen. I nodded at her and she held out her hand for my bag. I knew this would happen; I handed it to her and let her rifle through the stuff that was in there just to prove that there was nothing wrong with it. It felt like I was being security checked at an airport. She handed the bag back to me and I walked out of the front door with her a few moments behind me. I looked forlornly at my car; my beautiful mini. It didn’t have any wheels at the moment; dad had taken them all off a few days after my imprisonment started so even if I did manage to get out of the house, I couldn’t get very far.

I got in the passenger of mum’s car. She had a new car and this one just happened to be a very comfortable jaguar. It was an automatic and it took a bit of getting used to having been used to a manual car. We drove in silence to Zach’s, the only problem with Zach’s house is that it is in the opposite direction to Billie’s which means that I would have even further to walk. Mum dropped me off at the end of the drive and gave me a lecture to which I didn’t reply before getting out of the car, grabbing my bag and heading to the front door. Mum sat at the end of the drive, watching, until Zach came to the door and opened it for me and I headed inside. I heard the car drive off as the front door snapped shut.

“So are you going straight back out again?” asked Zach with an easy smile.

“Yes” I said, “I feel totally dreadful for just leaving you, but you do understand don’t you?”

“Yeah” he said, “I’d do the same if it were Cassidy; probably”

“How did that come about?” I asked, “I didn’t get the whole picture”

“Well, it was when I was delivering a letter to Jess, she was with Cassidy and Tre. Jess was talking to me for a bit and then invited me in and Cassidy and I just got talking and well, the rest is history” Zach said.

“Okay,” I said, “That was really cheesy”

“I know” he said with a grin, “So you going out the side door?”

“Yeah, it’s the quickest way,” I said, “Straight along the back street and then up the road to Billie’s, it’s the two sides of the square I don’t usually walk”

Zach just smiled at me and we walked round to the side of the house. Sandy was in the living room with her boyfriend; some boy from the same year as her and I waved as I passed. The side door was unlocked and I stepped out into the dusk of the April evening with a smile Zach.

“Thank you so much for doing this” I said Zach.

“It’s alright” he said, “Now, go on, piss off, see lover boy, but remember you gotta be back here by eleven tomorrow so we can get our story straight”

“Alright” I laughed, “See you then”

I turned away from Zach’s house and walked down the side of the path to the garden gate that led out onto the street. I felt like a fugitive as I slipped out of the garden and onto the road. Well, I guessed I was a fugitive in some sense of the word.

The streets were empty and I could hear my footsteps echoing of the concrete jungle that was this town. The sky was just started to bleed to red and purple and it looked really pretty, I could see the moon and it looked huge; it was in front of me and I looked up at the sky, feeling more free than I had felt in a long time. Yes I had been outside in the past two weeks but always chaperoned or going to a class or another; never just been able to walk.

It took me about fifteen minutes to walk to Billie’s from Zach’s. It disconcerted me slightly that I didn’t see anybody on my way. I thought this was supposed to be the most populated state in the U.S? I know I was only in a tiny bit of it but surely I must see at least one other person. I stopped on the sidewalk at one point and turned so I could see down the road where it dipped to Lake Merritt. The sun was setting on end of the lake so it looked like it was coming to a fiery death in the water, I watched as the colours streaked up into the sky where it was melting below the horizon and I thought about how much of a fiery death I would have if my mum caught me.

I turned back around and hurried my steps to reach Billie’s house. I stepped up to the front door and knocked on the door. It was opened by Tre who smiled and embraced me in a massive hug before even saying a word.

“SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!” this shout came from Jess as immersed herself in the hug as well and I soon found myself being crushed by Jess, Tre, Mike and Kiera as they hugged me to death.

“Guys!” I yelled from the middle of the group, “I need oxygen!”

It took them a few moments to register that I had said anything but then they broke apart and Jess just grinned down at me.

“You going somewhere?” I asked looking at their clothes.

“Yup, we’re off out clubbing in SF” said Kiera with a grin.

“Clubbing?” I asked, “How do you propose to get in?”

“Fake ID babes” said Jess. I raised my eyebrows; should have known.

“Where’s Billie?” I asked.

“Down in his room, waiting for his loooovvvvvveeeerrr” said Tre with a manic grin. I smiled and bit my lip before heading inside.

“See you later then” said Mike with a smile as he put his arm around Kiera.

“Yeah” I said.

“Use protection!” said Tre as they walked off down the garden path. I grinned after them and turned around, shutting the door after me, Ollie was in the kitchen and I said hello to her. I don’t know where Daniel was. I kicked my shoes off in the doorway before I opened the door to the stairs and walked swiftly down them, stopping before the door and knocking again. There was a moment of silence until the door opened and Billie was in the door frame. I smiled widely and he didn’t even say anything he simply pulled me toward him, shut the door and firmly kissed me. I gasped in delight and as he lifted me up, wrapped my legs around his waist as he very fiercely kissed me hello. He put me down a few moments later but my arms remained around his neck.

“Hello” he said gruffly and then hugged me to him very tightly. I put my head on his chest and held him. He felt so good to simply hold close to me. We must have stayed like that, simply standing in each other’s arms for a good ten minutes; I didn’t care. I loved him and this is where I belonged. He eventually pulled me to his sofa and he sat down on it pulling me onto his lap, he stroked a stray lock of hair out of my face behind my ear and I giggled as his light touch brushed my neck; where I was extremely ticklish.

“It’s so nice to hold you again, I would have held you in my arms all the time last time I saw you if I knew this was going to happen” he whispered to me. He was being so tender and I nuzzled into him just to simply have as many points of contact as possible.

“I love you” these were the first words I had spoken to him all evening and I just felt the need to get them out and to tell him. He grinned at me and I slid off his lap so I could face him properly.

“How are you holding up?” he asked taking my hand in his and playing with my fingers like he always used to do.

“I’m alright” I said, “Was down, but much better for being here”

“Let’s not talk about what is, tonight is all we have for the foreseeable future so let it just be me and you” Billie said. I smiled at him and kissed him again, holding the sides of his face between my hands.

“I need you” I whispered against his lips, “I need to feel you”

Billie didn’t say anything but he just lifted me up by the hips and carried me over to his bed. I quickly moved my hands to his shirt buttons and got his shirt off his shoulders so I could run my hands over his chest. His hands went to the first button of my shirt but I stopped him – he looked at me confused as I got off the bed and went to stand next to him.

“I brought you a present” I said biting my lip gently.

“Oh?” he asked, he thought he knew what it was and he was probably right. I moved my hand to the first button and undid it, then the next. I turned away from him then and swaying my hips I moved over to his stereo and selected something soft; I put some jazz in the player. I turned back to him and he was grinning openly now as I undid the next button and the red lacy bra I had on came into view. I undid all the buttons and stood in front of him with my black shirt framing the bra and my flat white stomach with a diamond stud in my belly.

“Take it off for me?” I asked. I was nervous because I’d never done anything like this before. Billie sat up from his pillows and he took my shirt off my shoulders and it fell to the floor with a flutter. I stood back and lifted my arms above my hair and swept my hair up to expose my neck, apparently it made you look vulnerable. I then brought my hands down to my skirt and pulled it off. Billie’s eyes widened as he took in what I was wearing.

I had a red lacy pair of pants on, to match my bra and a pair of black lacy topped stockings that were attached to garters at the top of my legs.

“Do you like it?” I asked coyly. In answer in pulled me down to the bed and rolled me down so my back was on the covers and his mouth could find mine again. I moaned into the kiss as his hand trailed from my knee to my upper thigh and traced the pattern of the lace. His broke away a moment later to navigate the removing of my underwear. He left the stockings on.

I quickly removed his jeans and underwear as well so he was now naked above me. He was pressing into my thigh and I grinned at him as I pushed him onto his back and reached into his bedside cupboard and in the semi light I found a condom and straddling his thighs I tore it open with my teeth. This was totally different, usually we had sex where he led but tonight was different, I was different. I rolled it onto him and he groaned at my touch as I positioned myself above him, he had a grip on my hips and lowered me down. I moaned immediately at the feeling and he gasped as I sat fully down on his lap.

He helped me move my hips up and down and we got into a rhythm. He sat up and I gripped his shoulders as he rocked his hips up as I moved downwards. His lips fell onto my neck and I threw my head back to give him better access to my sensitive spot on my neck. With each thrust he was hitting my sweet spot and I moaned in delight, biting my lip to stop myself crying out too loud.

“Scar!” he cried hoarsely as I caught his lips with mine and his hips stuttered upwards as he came. I got off with him an expectant smile, I waited for him to get his breath back and then he finished me off with his very very talented fingers, causing me to scream his name and not give a fuck about who heard.

A while later I was lying with my head on his chest looking up at his painted ceiling.

“So what are we going to do now?” he asked.

“Oh,” I said with a grin up at him, “I have plenty of ideas”

***

“I was thinking about dyeing it” I said absently as Billie played with my hair. I was currently lying next to him on the bed, wearing only my black stockings, (Billie seemed to have a thing about leaving them on) and my pants, Billie was wearing nothing but he had the duvet slung low over his hips. I was lying on top of the covers, him underneath them.

“What colour?” asked Billie sceptically. He was very attached to my blonde hair.

“Red” I said, “To match my name”

“I like it” he said, “You’d do it yourself?”

“Yeah” I said, “Imagine the look on my mum’s face! You never know, I might dye it black just to really annoy her”

“Don’t do that” said Billie stroking my hair some more.

“Why?” I asked, “Would you not like it?”

“I think you would look sexy whatever colour your hair is but I don’t think you should set out to piss your mom off” he said, “You never know, she might relent”

“Don’t get your hopes up” I said softly, “All she does is rant and rave about what a gullible girl I am to have been taken in by you”

“Because I’m such a terrifyingly horrible person” Billie said dryly.

“Terrifyingly” I agreed with a grin. Billie half sat up and searched around for his boxers. I found them on my side of the bed and handed them too him. He got out of bed and I rolled up onto my side to look at him as he meandered across his room, he ran his hand through his black hair; a way he often did when he was thinking.

“What are you thinking about babe?” I asked him with a slow smile. He turned back to me and walked back, picking me up easily off the bed, he held me in a baby-like hold.

“I think it’s about time you heard your song” he said his lips close to mine.

I smiled widely as he placed me down on his sofa, got Blue from the other side of the room and sat down next to me. I watched carefully as he started to play and I bit my lip as he started to sing; I loved his voice, it was so mellow and sometimes his vowel sounds slurred together but it made it more sensual as far as I was concerned. He was playing quietly because it was quite late and he didn’t want to give an excuse for Daniel to come down here and yell at him.

Tears welled in my eyes as he reached the last chorus and when he stopped playing and looked up, he saw me crying and I smiled through the pathetic tears that were on my face.

“Thank you” I said, my voice choked with emotion, “It’s beautiful”

“Tried to do some justice to you” he said taking me in his arms and drawing me onto his lap, so his face was close to mine. I kissed him softly and broke away.

“I just feel sometimes like you’re going to go” I said quietly, the words seeming stupid as they came out of my mouth.

“Go?” he asked incredulously, “Scarlett, I love you, I am not going anywhere”

“Even if it takes me two years to get out of this mess I’m in?” I said.

“It won’t” he said, “But if it does, I’ll wait”

This made me cry harder and this time I laughed through my tears.

“Sorry” I half giggled, “I’m being stupid”

“Yes you are” he agreed, “Over sensitive girl”

“You love it” I said as I wiped my eyes.

“As I said before” he said and kissed each of my cheeks. There was a moment’s silence and I moved closer into him before shivering slightly.

“Back to bed?” he asked with a smile. I loved hearing that; I don’t think him asking me to go to bed would ever get old. He didn’t even let me walk over to the bed, he carried me there and placed me back on the covers; he was being so tender tonight and it made all my emotions bubble up again. I was torn between laughing and crying and I buried my face in the white pillow to stop myself doing either.

“Tell me about your dad” I said after a moment, rolling onto my back, “You’ve never really talked about him before; I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to –

“Scar” he said cutting me off, “You’re rambling”

“Sorry” I said with a grin, “But will you?”

“Yeah” he said, “Alright”

I waited for a moment for him to start to talk. He took my hand in his and drew it to him.

“He was the kindest man I ever knew,” he said, “He’s who I aspire to be. You know how when someone dies, unless they were totally horrible, you only remember the good things about them?”

I nodded slowly, I did know that; my grandma, a lady who I had looked up to had passed when I was fourteen.

“Well I just remember all the amazing things he told me, even as young as I was” Billie said, “He was the one who told me that you never get anywhere unless you put your heart and soul into it and you have to work hard to get what you want. It doesn’t just happen like that. He was the one who bought me Blue, for my ninth birthday, he taught me the couple of chords he knew and then he told me to get on with it and he wanted an amazing solo etc on my twelfth birthday”

There was a sad pause and I didn’t fill it with any unnecessary comments.

“He would have liked you” Billie said after a moment, “You would have been very much in his good books; knowing how to play the game and how to be your own person while still appearing to conform”
I smiled and brushed my thumb over his hand.

“That was one of his main rules” Billie mused, “Never betray yourself. He always used to tell me; how could you expect others to get what you are if you aren’t being true to yourself? That’s just hypocrisy”

“He sounds like a wonderful man” I said

“He was” he said, “And then he got supplanted by dick face upstairs”

“Daniel; he never hit you did he?” I asked Billie half sitting up and looking down at his face; he had had his eyes closed as he remembered his father but now they were open and his expression had hardened into hate.

“A few times, when I was in my early teens and starting to realise what a dick he is and told him so.” Billie said with a smile.

“Sounds just like you” I said.

“Honesty is the best policy” he said. I smiled and put my hand on his chest as I fully sat up.

“The day he caught me smoking was when he really had a go” Billie said, “He told me I was a stupid little punk with no life and then he punched me. I think he’d been drinking that day. I tried to hit him back, but that just made him angrier”

“Why didn’t you tell Ollie?” I asked horrified.

“I didn’t want to worry her” he said with a shrug, “She had enough on her plate at the time”

I shook my head in disbelief at his attitude. Stupid men; keep their emotions bottled up inside.

I kissed him softly again to get him to forget about things past and thing on things present.

“You know the Championships in June?” I asked.

“Yes?” he asked me.

“I have to go up to New York where they are holding them and it’s all expenses paid for myself and one guest for the week while I’m up there,” I said with a grin, “Staying in a four star hotel and etc”

“You’re asking me?” he said, “Isn’t that a bit risky?”

“I like risk” I said, “My mum can’t come because she’s just got herself a new job and also I wouldn’t want her to come. Zach’s bringing someone else, probably Cassidy and Mandy’s bringing her fiancé. Please come!”

“I wasn’t going to refuse” he said, “We’ll just have to be really careful about how we organise it. Do you know how the week’s going to go?”

“Erm we arrive in NYC on the Sunday afternoon, have the rest of Sunday to acclimatised to whatever, then we’ve got T.V interviews on Monday morning before going to the ballroom where the championships are being held to see where we’ll be performing. We then go to a rehearsal studio nearby; rehearse for Monday. We have costume fittings on Tuesday morning, photos lunchtime, we have Tuesday afternoon off. Wednesday is last rehearsals, Thursday is a run through, Friday the event. Saturday is when the winner and the runners up have to do whatever, Sunday we fly home”

“Sounds like fun” Billie said dryly, “What am I supposed to do?”

“You’ll be with me of course” I said, “Zach and I won’t need to rehearse much so we can use most of that time to explore NYC. I just thought it would be nice to go away together”

“It would” he said with a grin, “Sorry for being an ass”

“You’re not an ass” I said with a smile trailing my hands down his bare chest before slowly pulling the covers off of him and throwing to my side of the bed (yes, I officially had a side of the bed).

I giggled slightly.

“Something wrong?” Billie asked with a chuckle.

“I just think you’re so amazing” I said with a grin and then cut his answer off by kissing him with something tantamount to passion. I moved my lips to his chest and trailed down his body. I registered that his mind was clocking back to my letters and what I had said to him, his hand caught my face and he looked down at me. I shrugged and smiled before with the tips of my fingers I moved his boxers off him and away. I wasn’t scared about this, I was scared about doing it wrong. So first I put my fist around him and started to jerk him off; this was familiar territory, there was nothing wrong with this. I was straddling his legs and I moved down again, I put my mouth over the head and sucked slightly seeing what would happen if I did. Billie gasped and one of his hands moved to my hair and the other was propping him up as he sat up. I used my hand to move up and down where my mouth wasn’t. I moved my tongue around the head and bobbed my head a few times up and down. I could tell it was taking all of Billie’s energies to not thrust up into my mouth; don’t think I was quite ready for that yet. I moved my fist off him and licked up the underside before moving my head down as far as I could go without gagging. Billie was gasping as I deep throated him and then started to bob my head again, using my hand once again on the few inches I couldn’t take. He was moaning profanities and I hummed and moaned around him causing him to go crazy from the head movement and the vibrations.

“Fuck Scar!” he cried hoarsely, “C-Cum”

He couldn’t finish his sentence but I got the jist and just moved my head faster; I had discussion with people about what this was like and had had every response from ‘disgusting’ to ‘lovely’. I guess I would just find out. I bobbed down and up one more time and Billie came, I swallowed everything he had. I didn’t really have much choice by that point.

I moved off him and looked down at him happily as his eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily trying to get his breath back.

“Are you some sort of angel?” he asked after a moment.

I giggled loudly, “What?”

“That’s the first time you’ve done that and you give the best head I’ve ever had!”

“Why thank you” I said with a laugh; that was quite a compliment coming from Billie.

“Let me get my breath back and I’ll return the favour” he said bobbing his eyebrows. I smiled down at him, he pulled me down to his level and kissed me hard, half pushing me onto my back and rising slightly above me; we were insatiable for each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
x