Status: New A7X ~Jimmy is in the story~

Almost Easy

One hundred and fifty years ago, the races were united under a common goal; that goal survival. For centuries they had fought and each race had paid the cost of their bloodlust and yes, this was only another attempt in a long line to unite. But now the Hunters; mortal men and women who had spent generations, had sacrificed many of their lives to hunt down the injustice as their people were slaughtered in the wars; took to lead the unification.

Under the Hunters, our people prospered.

There was no war, no destruction – we lived and worked side by side to rebuild, to succeed.

And for one hundred years it was a success, until one grew unhappy. Their greed and hatred grew until it could not be contained. Many had flocked to these individuals and formed what they felt was a necessary rebellion. Their demands were simple; all Hunters were to step down and leave, to put their leader in the seat of power.

If they stepped down to avoid an end to the peace, would it be enough?

It wasn’t and many Hunters; their families, their bloodlines were wiped out.

The other races, their leaders and people outraged rose up to wipe out the rebellion, to claim retribution for the murdered Hunters and for the next fifty years, Noble to Noble they tried to heal the wound that had been created that night.

Son to son; daughter to daughter one lesson was taught.

Peace can be earned, created and destroyed by hatred and distrust.

*Disclaimer: I do not own anything besides OC's and idea (which evolved from a thought I had during a Supernatural episode). Jimmy will always be in any of my a7x fan fictions, if you don't like it, that is what the many buttons at the top of your screen are for; If you do like it, please comment!!*
  1. Prologue
  2. One
  3. Two
  4. Three
  5. Four
  6. Five
  7. Six
  8. Seven
    shorter - Zack's POV
  9. Eight
  10. Nine
  11. Ten
  12. Eleven
  13. Twelve
    Split POV