Status: New A7X ~Jimmy is in the story~

Almost Easy

Prologue

My life had been relatively normal; I had a father and two brothers who loved me possibly more than they loved hunting. I had friends, went to a normal school and thought I was normal.

Dad died when I was sixteen, a hunting accident that also claimed the life of one of my brothers, Kain. Life wasn’t as normal after that, Jerik did his best but there was only so much he could do and shortly after my eighteenth birthday he was killed in a motor vehicle accident or at least that is what I was led to believe.

I took a job at bar owned by a family friend, under the table of course for the next three years till I was legally allowed work on the premise and everything seemed to be lining back up to normal until I was attacked walking to my car after work one night.

Nothing has been normal since.

That attack opened up a closet full of secrets. Secrets my father had been more than happy to bury, to take to his grave. Things about him and my brothers, the friends I had met in high school and the mother who had abandoned me at the tender age if two days on my father’s doorstep.

I learned the secrets of my father’s Hunter blood and the blood of my mother. To her people I was an abomination and now that I was predominately a Vampire, that opinion was shared by greater number then before.

The only upside to any of this was I finally felt like I belonged. Bonus; I now understood the looks my girlfriends would share when they thought I wasn’t looking.

My only wish was that my family, my father and brothers had been able to see me through it but I made it out on top and now, little Ms. Annie is all grown up and she now knows what is really real in the world she has lived in her whole life but never truly been a part of it and just how messed up it really was.
♠ ♠ ♠
So new story, it is all pretty much written. I've been naughty and working on this instead of school work, so shh!

Anyways, only missing a couple bits near the end so you won't have to wait long for much here (unlike a few other things I have on the go -_- ). SO let me know what you think; if you have any questions please ask I will answer.

~Dev