Status: New A7X ~Jimmy is in the story~

Almost Easy

Ten

Jumping the stairs, I knocked on Jimmy’s door. I knew Bridget wasn’t home so I was actually going to get to have a little one on one time with one of my favorites. Exaggerating my smile as the lock slide back and the door slowly opened to reveal a shirtless Jimmy, I waited for his reaction.

Clapping his hands he bounced on his feet head shaking in excitement. “Annie,” grabbing my hand, I giggled as he pulled me inside pushing the door shut as I passed through. “I can’t believe you’re here – are you here to have sex because Bridget’s not here,”

Giggling, I slapped his arm pulling my hand from his and held up the case of beer I had brought with me. “I need Jimmy time, serious Jimmy time. Can you do that for me James?” Cocking my head I raised my eyebrow watching as he took a deep breath, eyes shut tight. When he opened them it was if he was someone else entirely.

“Yes, Annie I can be serious. What do you need from serious Jimmy?”

Sighing, I moved into the dimly lit living room. The curtains were pulled open and the TV was on low, a lit cigarette was perched in the ashtray and as I dropped on the couch, I reached for the smoke and pulled out one of the beers.

“I – am really horny and I need blood. It is only getting worse since I am not having sex, since you know that is how I stretch my feedings out and I have talked to him, I have taunted, teased and slept naked and you know me, I like sleeping in a shirt naked makes me feel weird.” Shivering, I sipped at my beer putting the smoke out in the tray. “You’ve known him longer, please tell me you have a thought because I am running out of ideas and he is running out of time,”

Nodding his agreement, he rubbed his chin muttering uh huh under his breath. Reaching over, I laughed slapping the side of his head. Joining in my laughter, he grabbed my arm pulling me into his side.

“You worry far too much and Zack doesn’t worry enough. What you need is a toy,” shaking my head, I smirked turning my head to watch his face as I informed him I had toys. “What? More than one,” again I nodded my head as he stuttered. “Then what you need is to jump him just go for it.
Dominate that bastard,”

Rolling my eyes, I dropped my head back. “I said serious Jimmy, I can’t just jump him. I want him to want me and I want me to not want that so badly,” leaning back against his chest, I sighed drinking the rest of my beer.

“Then don’t; play hard to get, if he doesn’t make a move make him want to by not putting yourself out there,” wrapping his arm over my shoulder, he rested his chin on top of my head. “Annie, now that we are serious I need to know something,”

“Let me guess, why I won’t have a threesome with you and Bridget?” launching into my explanation, I kept my eyes on the clock as we worked our way through the case.

Sometimes a girl just needed her best friend and had to hope that never got back to the girls.

**

Humming as I turned around the kitchen making myself a cup of tea, I glanced briefly at the time with a sigh.

One month, we had been mated for one month and it not only felt like I was being avoided but Zack was running out of time. Staring out the window I stirred my tea with an absent mind as I kept an ear open for the door.

He had taken the escalade earlier, stating something had come up in the area around where Matt’s pack hunted and he was going to give him a hand tracking the scent. That had been at eight in the morning. Sighing, I rolled my eyes and sat at the island moving my eyes periodically from the wall to the clock and back and as time slowly ticked by I tried not to think in general, because any thought made me worry.

Gripping the handle of my mug, I brought it to my lips tilting it before I realized with a glare it was empty and staring at the bottom, I wondered if I should just go to bed after all, I did have plans in a few hours.

Shaking my head, I slid off the stool and moved to place my cup in the sink grabbed my smokes and stepped out the back door, Icky slipping through just in time. Smiling as the evil bugger wandered across the damp grass, I looked up at the sky again.

For an early January morning it was nice, everyone was tucked away warm in their beds, the animals were quiet and the night itself was still.

Resting my shoulder against the column I dropped my head against it with a solid thump. Growling at my own frustrations, I threw my butt into the tray and whistled for Icky who, unlike his master came when called.

With one final look at the clock, I locked the door and headed up the stairs to sleep for a few hours.

Unable to sleep, I tossed and turned before giving up completely too just lay in total silence and darkness the dog passed out on my feet. Staring at the ceiling, I glanced to the lightening sky as the escalade finally pulled back into the drive. Snorting as I looked at the time, I sat up as he moved quietly through the house probably so he could pretend he had been in bed for hours.

Watching as the door opened slowly in the early morning light, I pushed Icky off my feet.

“Oh,” pausing mid step into the room eyes trained on the bed he stopped shirt hanging from the one hand, “you’re awake, did I wake you Annie?” watching as I shook my head, he started moving again tossing his shirt over by the dresser before he kicked off his shoes. “Sorry I’m so late, we tracked the scent up to a Washington pack and had to explain why were on their territory.”

Shaking my head, I bit my lip throwing the covers off. “I don’t really give a damn Zack. I have plans with the girls today, I will see you at the mansion later and Zack,” pushing myself out of the bed, I turned to stare at him as picked up some discarded jeans. “You have a problem, which means I have a problem.” Standing in front of him, I forced a smile as he ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh.

“I know,” staring at the ground he refused to look at me.

Sinking my teeth harder into my lip, piercing the flesh with a snarl, “Good, I have to go so figure it out on your own, because it’s kind of the only reason you mated me.” Snatching my bag off the dresser, I ignored his groan. “I will see you later,”

Storming out of the room, I ignored the barking dog as he made a run for the back door and the weight of his gaze and I tore open the front door stumbling into Matt.

Taking notice of my expression, even as his girlfriend honked the horn for me to hurry raised his shoulders in a shrug with a guilty smile. Rolling my eyes, I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek; I never could stay mad at Matt, besides I had bigger concerns.
♠ ♠ ♠
More "fun" to come!