Status: New A7X ~Jimmy is in the story~

Almost Easy

Four

Sighing as I sunk down in the tub, I wished my own house was fortunate enough have a tub like this. Reaching over I turned the knob for the jets and melted into the bubbles as my phone began to ring effectively cutting off my music.

Rolling my eyes, I huffed reaching over to pull it from the dock and hit answer pausing to hit speaker phone before speaking.

“Hello my Baker how is the Dominican?” if it hadn’t been Zack or any of the rest of my friends I never would have answered ruining the relaxation that came with my baths. When he didn’t immediately answer, I wondered briefly it I had been a pocket dial.

“You’re echoing – are you in the bathroom; Annie did you answer while you,” fading off I stuttered.

“First, that was one time and I was drunk. Second, I happen to be in the tub and you called me deal with it,” sniffing, I blew on some of the bubbles waiting for him to speak. Again, I was disappointed. “Z, what’s up? Or is that the problem,”

“In a matter of speaking; Nell left me and I am coming home, my flight is in a few hours -”

Cutting him off I sat upright, reaching to turn off the jets “First, I want you to know I love your tub and I will be coming to visit just your tub. Second, SHE DID WHAT?”

Launching into the sordid details, I pulled the plug, bath officially ruined and wrapped myself in one of his thick terry cloth towels before grabbing the phone and moving through his bedroom and into the hall. Glancing at the small bundle of fur now at my heels, I started towards the stairs to let him out. Unlocking the front door before heading to the back sliding door in the kitchen, I stepped quickly out of the way as both his dog bolted outside.

“Wait so your telling me she broke up with you after you take her on this sweet vacation with her new boyfriend balls deep in her I hope now, disease infested crotch – what a harpy,” turning on the stove, I switched the kettle from the back burner and looked around his kitchen. Granted Nell had always been very materialistic, something Zack filled every whim of but he was a prize too and for
her to do that, it would require a tremendously horrific punishment; something I knew I could inflict.

“Harpy, really? Never mind, yeah so I will be flying ho –“ cutting him off quickly I objected and before he had a chance to respond I explained exactly what he was going to do as the front door opened and another of our friend’s deep voice echoed down the front hall.

“Go to the beach, shades and don’t forget the umbrella and ask for the presidential service – non-stop drinks and watch the babes and waves, on second thought find a nude beach and all that stuff and get scattered.” Waving as I was found by Matt and Brian who had also apparently arrived most likely to check on me, I gave Zack my full attention. “In a few days, book a flight to Vegas see some of the best strippers, you know where to go and then come home and I can promise that every article, every bit of memorabilia will be gone, taken care of because that is what I am good at. Ah ahah, don’t object just do.” Accepting the kiss I was suddenly receiving I pulled back from full attention and blinked at Bridget, “Ciao Baker, have fun and uh you know snap a few nudes for me,” hanging up, I turned quickly removing the kettle.

“What was that about and I love the new look, by the way” glancing down, I stared at the towel and looked back at Jimmy as he joined us in the kitchen. Winking, I stuck my tongue suggestively against the inside of my cheek.

“I was in the tub and on the phone with Zack,” wiggling my eyebrows at the implications of that statement, I shrugged making myself a hot tea.

“Trouble already; I thought the point of the trip was to reconcile the issues” humming, I took a sip and glanced at Vic as she pushed herself onto one of his island stools.

“Apparently she already did,” recounting what he had explained to me, I gave up on the tea and moved to the cupboard beside the fridge pulling out a bottle of Jack. Sharing with the ladies, I wondered silently why they were here and then I didn’t care. With the ladies here, destroying ever molecule of that slag would be that much easier.

First more booze though.

**

Rolling over I groaned as I dropped onto the floor smacking my wrist into the coffee table. Rubbing the wrist with my other hand I sat up and looked around the living room before I stood up and realized I wasn’t wearing a towel anymore but a really tight dress that was made that much tighter considering it was not my size let alone my style.

“What the hell?” reaching back I tried to pull the dress lower on my ass as I made my way into the kitchen for coffee. Thankful for delayed brew, I poured myself a cup and doctored it up racking my brain for the reason I was in this god awful thing.

“There you are gorgeous –“bursting into laughter at the outfit Dawn had on, it triggered in my mind the events of the night before.

Taking another swing of Jack as I made my way slowly up the stairs, free hand gripping the railing I moved cautiously down the hall towards Zack’s room where I proceeded to throw open his closet and stare at all the terrible clothing lining the right side of the closet.

Picking up one dress, I scowled “Skanky,” tossing it over my shoulder, I reached for another and another until I realized the shirt in hand was laughing at me. Jumping as it said my name, I looked around frantically for help only to spot Jimmy holding his sides leaning against the dresser in obvious delight. “Hoochy,” tossing this one harder I knocked Jimmy in the chest and continued on my rampage through the closet until I reached the shoes.

“Babe what do you think – suit me?” making a duck face, Bridget turned, held her knees together and pushed her ass back. Laughing, I purred.

“Delightful; I found the shoes.” Dropping the empty bottle still held in hand, I reached for a spiked pair of 6 inch stilettos in zebra. Holding onto the nearest sturdy shelf, I slipped them on one at a time and stumbled into the bedroom reaching for someone to hold me up. “Oh my Gnomeo, I am taller then you” holding his hand I turned in a circle and looked down at the shoes. “Me or are they me,”

Shrieking in delight, Eve grabbed Dawn’s outstretched hand and bolted into the closet.


“Well that explains the clothing,” passing her the first cup of coffee still sitting in my hand I reached for another cup pausing only to press my ringing phone to my ear, “speak and the wizard shall answer.” Growling as Zack howled in laughter through the phone, I held up the freshly poured glass to the whimpering giant and tried again. “What are you laughing at Baker?”

Snorting, he reigned in his laughter to an occasional snicker before he could even try speaking. “Tell Bridget thank you for me, the video really helped,”

Turning slowly, I looked at the blonde in question brow raised, “What video?”

“I think the peach suited you best,” looking down at the peach colored dress I wore, I looked back at Bridget. “Really, the color brings out your eyes,” blinking rapidly, I pulled the phone from my ear as he continued speaking and stared at it.

“I think you’ve had just as much booze as me Zack, I mean really how does peach bring out turquoise? Boy, you downright crazy. Also, completely coincidental you are out of booze” snickering as he came to a complete stop mid-sentence, I finally took the first sip of coffee and groaned as the sweet bitter taste hit my taste buds. “Damn whoever made this coffee, you are mine forever.”
Laughing as Johnny slowly raised his hand, I almost missed what Zack was saying.

Mumbling as if he wasn’t sure he wanted to be heard, I picked up something along the lines of “Jesus Annie, all of the booze in one night – god I love you,”

“Why I love you too Zacky, now what else were you saying something about me being so amazing that you want to marry me and force me to have your green eyed monsters – I mean babies,” continuing to drink the nectar of life, I moved around the kitchen till I stood awkwardly in the living room facing the obstacle of sitting in this dress.

“Mhm yes that is exactly what I said; pay attention Annie, I am getting on a plane now and would like you to pick me up from the airport at 4:30 –“

“Tonight?”

“No Annie, in the morning,” shuddering at the perspective of such an early morning I opened my mouth to object, “please Annie, I don’t want to face the guys yet. I just –“

“I will see you at 4 fucking 30 in the morning Baker and you are buying me breakfast,” blowing a kiss, I hung up and stared at the couch. Shrugging I placed the cup on the table and dropped onto the cushion bouncing as the dress split up the sides.

It’s not like it was my dress or anything.