Status: New A7X ~Jimmy is in the story~

Almost Easy

Seven

Turning on the coffee pot, I looked to the back door where Icky sat waiting beside the bag of bottles from this morning.

I had moved as quickly and quietly as I could so as not to wake Annie who now lay tucked under the fleece she had tossed on the couch while I was gone; a good thing too because it was no longer the two of us alone in the house.

Running my hands throw my hair, I looked at Matt who sat patiently at my table waiting for the story to start.

Clearing his throat, he tapped the table staring me down. Maybe not so patiently was he waiting.
“So?” eyes wide, he cocked his head slightly one brow raised in anticipation.

Licking my lip, I fiddled with the ring I only ever took out for her. “Not much to tell. One too many bottles and what seemed like a great solution happened. There is no undoing it Matt and honestly,” moving quickly to the arch as the front door slammed into the wall a Honey, I’m home ringing out from Jimmy as he stormed in all I thought as I shushed him, was shit please don’t wake Annie.

Coming to a halt as her screech rang through the house, I could just make out her sitting upright blanket falling to her lap. Slowly as if the whole world had turned to a snail, Jimmy turned to look at her as I waved my hands at him to stop.

Mouth dropping just as slowly, he blinked head falling back slightly as he stared taking her in. “Annie?”

Turning her head she smiled hesitantly, “Jimmy,” following his gaze, her head dropped face paling as she looked at her own breasts. Squeaking, she grabbed the blanket wrapping herself quickly as she stood and looked between the two – three of us as I was joined by Matt.

“Annie, why are you naked in Zack’s living room?” bouncing on his heels as he followed her to the stairs, she stopped and looked at me.

“I am going to shower and find something to wear,” trailing off she took a few steps before stopping again as Jimmy materialized in front of her.

“But Annie, why?” clearly excited, he gave her a once over eliciting a small snarl from me. Startled by my reaction, we stared at each other, Jimmy blinking while I swore at myself.

Only a few hours and I was already acting like a new mate – possessive with a side order of body parts.

“Jimmy, if you don’t want a time out go make me coffee” moving around him, she sprinted up the rest of the stairs blanket waving behind her.

Turning as he disappeared, I watched him move to the coffee cups in the kitchen before pouring and drinking the hot brew as it was, black.

“Zachary, why have you ruined the threesome? Do you have any idea how pissed Bridge is gonna be; I have to pay that price man, not you.” Dropping into the chair beside Matt, he slumped forward waiting for my response.

Only I didn’t have a very good one.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUMMER BREAK!!!!

I just wanted to thank my readers, commenters and subscribers - if there is anything you want to see, or guess at please do I PROMISE I will respond =D

There will be more momentarily.

~D