Incubus

Prologue

'Ugh, I'm way too sexy to be working this hard.'

Boring days pass by, blending in with other days... Grey days, hazy days... Rules, rules, and more rules... Appointed rules, vetoed rules... trials, and of course, punishments.

The demon barely had any time to himself anymore. He needed a vacation somewhere else. A vacation....

He could steal into the human world.

"I can't remember how long it has been since I've had the taste of a delicious human dream...", he said, licking his lips at the thought. "A delicious, attractive female human's dream..."

His eyes trailed over toward his reflection in the fountain as he walked up the steps of the court.

'Will they even notice if I leave..?', he trailed his hand through the rippling water, distorting his reflection. Frowning, he closed his eyes as his dark hair began to grow, curl, and redden.

'I had that style for too long....', Keiyuu thought, opening his eyes and grinning down at his even more attractive reflection. Raising one eyebrow, he looked around once or twice then subtly placed his fingertips to his own mouth, blowing a kiss at his own reflection in the water.

"Far too long...", he growled. The predatory instinct was getting the best of him, he wasn't talking about his hair anymore.

'I need prey... Just like you would, my sweet spider.', he chuckled and brought his ring, the symbol of his own power to his lips, kissing the sequence of gems on it gently, while thinking of his plan; How could he steal away into the human world without being noticed...

He thought about the past, his first dream, his first human prey. Such a delicious soul, and so very many years back.

'Humans.... were quite amusing back then... Perhaps they will prove to be even more so now.', Keiyuu thought, his lips curling into a smirk as he left the fountain, and walked down the seemingly endless steps.

-
♠ ♠ ♠
This whole story started off as a pasttime project for three friends... I plan on taking off on it sooner than later.