Status: Hi everyone. I am really excited about this book and will try to update asap

All's Fair in Love & High School

Chapter 4

I was standing in the foyer in the front of school waiting for Rochelle because Dave had to stay after school for some tutoring. After everything that happened this morning, the rest of the day went smoothly. I didn't see Kyle at all and thank the Lord for that. I really didn't need the drama.

“Hey Victoria. You ready to go?” Rochelle said while walking up.
“Nooo Rochelle. I'm just standing here because I want too.” She through me a fake dirty look and then laughed. “You and your sarcasm gets on my nerves. Let's go. You have to catch me up on some stuff. Yea yea. I know about it.”
She always finds a way to figure things out before I can even tell her.
“Yea, alright. I'll tell you in the car on the way to my house.”
“Yay. Can't wait to hear it.”

*********
“Are you kidding me?! Why would you let him get to you like that?” Rochelle basically screamed in the car. I was telling her about this morning with Kyle.
“I don't know. I don't even know what is right and wrong anymore. Maybe I should transfer.” Rochelle reached over and hit me in the shoulder.
“Oww bi**h. That hurt.” I said rolling my eyes and rubbing my shoulder.
“Well, you deserved it. What makes you want to transfer? Kyle is not that big of an influence in your life to have you wanting to move from him. He is an asshole. Don't forget that.” I nodded and didn't say anything else. Shit, I was afraid to say anything else for the simple fact that she might hit me again.

“Okay, now, what else happened?” She asked casually. She is freaking crazy, swear.
“Dave came and yea” was all I could say. “Omg, are you serious? What did Kyle do?” She was beyond interested in the details.

“He didn't do anything. Through a couple of smart remarks here and there but there was no fighting or pushing or anything.” “Well, that is a relief. Wouldn't want Kyle fighting because if there is anyone crazier than me, it is him.” I laughed at her and she soon joined in.

We pulled up to my house and I opened my door. “Thanks girl. I'll call you later on.”
“Alright. Tell your mom I said hey. And that I want her to bake me some more of her famous chocolate chip cookies.” I shook my head at my best friend and got out the car. I shut the door and started walking up the driveway.
“I'm serious girl. I want my cookies from mama.” I laughed out loud because she was screaming out of her window.
“Alright alright. I will let her know. Damn. Bye.” We both laughed and I went ahead in the house.

Sometimes Rochelle calls my mom 'mama' because that is just how close we all are. I also call Rochelle mom 'mama'.
“Mom, I'm home.” I said and went to my room. “And Rochelle is requesting cookies.” I yelled again. I didn't get a reply. I walked around the house and didn't see my mom anywhere. I then looked out the window. Oh, I didn't even notice that her car wasn't in the driveway.

Hmm, I wonder where she went. She didn't have to work today because this was her off day. I went to the kitchen to find a letter on the counter.

'Went shopping with some friends, including Trace. I will be back before 8. I left you some money for take-out.
Love, mom'

Trace was Rochelle mom and our moms always hang out together. When Kyle mom and my mom got into that fight, guess who was standing there with the camera. Yes, you guessed right, Trace.

Sometimes all four of us would get together and just hang out. Rochelle dad walked out on them when she was five years old and my Dad left me and my mom for another women 7 years ago. We have not spoken to him since. And I don't care to either. We are doing just fine without him, but I wish my mom could find someone. She deserves a good man to take care of her. Soon, I will be gone off to college and she will be alone.
“I guess I will have to just find something to do. Maybe I will go to the park.” I mumbled under my breath. Yea, it feels good outside so why not take a stroll. Better yet, I could use a jog.

I ran to my room and slipped on my workout gear. Now, I'm not a thick girl. I weight 130 and my height is 5'6”. I love my size and my body. Yes, I might have one thing that I dislike, but who doesn't.

I slipped on my running shoes to go with my purple and black outfit. Running to the kitchen, I grabbed a banana and a bottled water.
I peeled the banana and then ran out the door. There is a neighborhood park a couple streets over, so I go there once in a while to just get away.

Sometimes Rochelle will tag along but I just need to clear my head right now. I finished my banana and just in time because I could see the park straight ahead. Hmm, there is quite a bit of people here today. The guys on the basketball court. The children and their parents playing on the playground. People jogging and running. I smiled and took off in a sprint. I put in my head phones and blasted some Taylor Swift to help calm my nerves.

Yes, I listen to Taylor Swift and I absolutely love her. Anyway, I noticed the guys giving me side glances and I could tell that they were trying to get my attention but sorry guys, I am taken.

I smiled and kept jogging. I'm feeling great. That banana has me feeling good and the weather outside was just perfect. I ran past some people in my zone but then someone ran up next to me.

I ignored the person at first in hopes that they would go ahead of me and I could continue my peaceful run but no, it didn't turn out that way. I finally looked over and why was I not surprised. Now, what did surprise me was the fact that he was shirtless and damn...that was all I could say. Did he get bigger?

That is not the point. I need

“What the fu** do you want Kyle? Do you not understand the sentence 'Leave me alone'? Like gosh.” I took off in a full run to get away from him. He is not about to ruin my peace of mind. I came here to clear my head.

Not even a minute later, he was right back next to me.
“Girl, stop playing. You know you can't out run me girl.” He laughed under his breath. He turned around and started running backwards so that he could be in front of me and talk face to face. Uh.

He scanned me from head to toe and I started to feel a bit nervous. Why is he looking at me like that?
“I see someone ha gotten a bit thicker over the past year.” He winked at me. I blushed, but turned my head away so that he wouldn't see.

“Damn girl. You look good..” He said with a whistle why jogging in a circle around me. I finally just stopped running and caught my breath.

“Okay, enough with the bull shit. What do you want? Why won't you stop bothering me? I came here for some me time.” I huffed out.
“I wanted to see you....in that outfit.” I hit him in the arm hard and took a gulp of my water.

“Dang girl. You hit hard. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe I could take you out to dinner. No funny business. I just want to catch up and everything.” He was the one looking nervous now.

“And why would I do something like that? Why do you keep on acting like you never cheated on me? I DO NOT LIKE YOU. Now, if you don't mind. Get out of my way.” I pushed passed him and continued my run.

“Tori!! Victoria!! Come on. Let me make it right.” I heard Kyle yell behind me. I stuck up my middle finger and continued running. He can kiss my ass. There is no way I'm letting him slither his way back into my heart. Not after what he did. I just...I just can't forgive him. At least not yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for all the grammar errors. Just hang in there with me. lol. I would like to know what everyone thinks of the story. And ill even listen to some suggestions.!

Thanks again for reading!!